LATimes: ‘Nothing Prepared Us For The Magnitude Of This Train Wreck’

Yeah, the LA Times, defiant land of pro-criminal Sanctuary Cities, has lost it's Damon mind. I never knew DIAPER RASH could be 'TERMINAL'.

:lmao:

I'm looking for his third immigrant blocking EO, with corresponding federal court declaration of its unconstitutionality. I may, or may not, have to wait until he first fails again to repeal Obamacare, jail Hillary, build a wall, or convince Congress to increase the national debt by one trillion dollars.

Maybe you should concern yourself with the 63 billion dollars and 52 million man hours he's saved the economy in compliance costs doing away with destructive maobama regulations, and more to come. Oh and don't forget the superior SCOTUS nomination that will be confirmed this week. Not bad for a couple of months on the job.

Well, it is true that Trump has successfully allowed coal mining companies to dump tailings into clean streams, so, yes, not everything he has done has been shot down.

Maybe you should do some research before you start typing. I say this because you just lied. They weren't dumping tailings in streams before the Dec 2016 rule and they're not doing it now. The rule established unneeded additional buffers in an attempt to stop mining all together in many areas. It was just another volley in your dear leaders war on US energy. If it were really important he would have done it 8 years earlier and not waited till he was on his way out the door. He most likely knew it would never withstand a court challenge.

I'm looking for his third immigrant blocking EO, with corresponding federal court declaration of its unconstitutionality. I may, or may not, have to wait until he first fails again to repeal Obamacare, jail Hillary, build a wall, or convince Congress to increase the national debt by one trillion dollars.

Maybe you should concern yourself with the 63 billion dollars and 52 million man hours he's saved the economy in compliance costs doing away with destructive maobama regulations, and more to come. Oh and don't forget the superior SCOTUS nomination that will be confirmed this week. Not bad for a couple of months on the job.

Well, it is true that Trump has successfully allowed coal mining companies to dump tailings into clean streams, so, yes, not everything he has done has been shot down.

Maybe you should do some research before you start typing. I say this because you just lied. They weren't dumping tailings in streams before the Dec 2016 rule and they're not doing it now. The rule established unneeded additional buffers in an attempt to stop mining all together in many areas. It was just another volley in your dear leaders war on US energy. If it were really important he would have done it 8 years earlier and not waited till he was on his way out the door. He most likely knew it would never withstand a court challenge.

Now, Tex. Either he signed an EO that allows coal mine companies to pollute, or he signed an EO that was not necessary. Your choice....

Trump's steady decline in popularity/approval is largely attributable to his losing among men:

6zhhl4e5wecf_dd5zii2tg.png

He's is systemically dismantling and destroying the GOP's gender advantage.

Yes the liberal can always say "well at least we are winning in the media polls". :) How'd that work for you in November?

But I doubt fulfilling campaign promises hurts Trump among men. Are you thinking some are reading the paper and saying "oh my God...Trump wants to build a wall!!???"
What reality is this you live in?

Now, Tex. Either he signed an EO that allows coal mine companies to pollute, or he signed an EO that was not necessary. Your choice....

Once again your ignorance is showing.
1. No one signed an EO.
2. The maobama regulation was unnecessary.
3. Congress passed a bill to void the regulation because it was unnecessary and made mining impossible in some areas.
4. Trump signed the bill into law.

Now you can thank me for making you a bit less ignorant.

Trump is hated by the media elites of course. That's OK. Not only is doing what he was elected to do he is also driving them to insanity.
Could we ask for more?

1. No one signed an EO.
3. Congress passed a bill to void the regulation because it was unnecessary and made mining impossible in some areas.

No, but I do admire your spin. Trump repealed an "unnecessary regulation" that was making it impossible to mine for what reason? Could it be that it was impossible to mine because the pollution that would have resulted from that mining was prohibited, and now such pollution is no longer prohibited, thereby making such mining possible? :eusa_dance:

No, but I do admire your spin. Trump repealed an "unnecessary regulation" that was making it impossible to mine for what reason? Could it be that it was impossible to mine because the pollution that would have resulted from that mining was prohibited, and now such pollution is no longer prohibited, thereby making such mining possible? :eusa_dance:

Maybe..if we hadn't heard Barrack Hussein Soweto Obama promise to "bankrupt coal.

Part II: Why Trump Lies

“He targets the darkness, anger and insecurity that hide in each of us and harnesses them for his own purposes.”

Why Trump lies

When NK fatboy nukes LA they'd best not expect much from the one they so hate.

C'mon Kim!

58e1a9ca2c00006568ff1d60.jpeg

“He is a man so unpredictable, so reckless, so petulant, so full of blind self-regard … it is impossible to know where his presidency will lead or how much damage he will do to our nation.”

The Los Angeles Times editorial board published a blistering review of President Donald Trump’s first months in office on Monday.

“It was no secret during the campaign that Donald Trump was a narcissist and a demagogue who used fear and dishonesty to appeal to the worst in American voters,” the board wrote. “Still, nothing prepared us for the magnitude of this train wreck.”

Even after considering Trump’s dismal policy choices ― from ramping up deportations to peddling a health care plan that would leave millions uninsured to planning the erection of a wall along the Mexico border ― the board said it was the president who poses the greatest threat to America.

“He is a man so unpredictable, so reckless, so petulant, so full of blind self-regard, so untethered to reality that it is impossible to know where his presidency will lead or how much damage he will do to our nation. His obsession with his own fame, wealth and success, his determination to vanquish enemies real and imagined, his craving for adulation — these traits were, of course, at the very heart of his scorched-earth outsider campaign; indeed, some of them helped get him elected. But in a real presidency in which he wields unimaginable power, they are nothing short of disastrous.”

Over the next three days, the board will release three more pieces focusing on Trump’s lack of respect for the rule of law, his lack of regard for truth and facts and his willingness to recklessly perpetrate conspiracy theories and racist memes.

Head over to the LA Times website to read the entire editorial.

It Took Years For A Majority Of Americans To Disapprove Of The President. It Took Trump Barely More Than A Week.

Amen! The man-child is a total disaster - a train wreck. Actually, I think many of us who watched him closely during the campaign had a pretty good idea of what to expect. Along with the obvious incompetence - it's mainly his pathological lying that blows my mind. My mind is further blown by one-third of Americans still believing him. He is in way over his head - and we'll be lucky to live through it. The danger is further compounded by him being surrounded by more idiots with no government experience - and no diplomacy skills.

BULLSHIT

WHEN DJT TOOK OVER THE NATIONAL DEBT WAS $20) TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRILLION.

The US was involved in three military entanglements.
Obama Hellcare was adopted in SECRET AND NONE OF THE SENATORS KNEW WHAT THEY WERE VOTING FOR>

The LA Times is part of the crooked media and don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

1. No one signed an EO.

Why don't you try educating yourself, you don't seem to listen very well to others, consider yourself expelled.

“He is a man so unpredictable, so reckless, so petulant, so full of blind self-regard … it is impossible to know where his presidency will lead or how much damage he will do to our nation.”

The Los Angeles Times editorial board published a blistering review of President Donald Trump’s first months in office on Monday.

“It was no secret during the campaign that Donald Trump was a narcissist and a demagogue who used fear and dishonesty to appeal to the worst in American voters,” the board wrote. “Still, nothing prepared us for the magnitude of this train wreck.”

Even after considering Trump’s dismal policy choices ― from ramping up deportations to peddling a health care plan that would leave millions uninsured to planning the erection of a wall along the Mexico border ― the board said it was the president who poses the greatest threat to America.

“He is a man so unpredictable, so reckless, so petulant, so full of blind self-regard, so untethered to reality that it is impossible to know where his presidency will lead or how much damage he will do to our nation. His obsession with his own fame, wealth and success, his determination to vanquish enemies real and imagined, his craving for adulation — these traits were, of course, at the very heart of his scorched-earth outsider campaign; indeed, some of them helped get him elected. But in a real presidency in which he wields unimaginable power, they are nothing short of disastrous.”

Over the next three days, the board will release three more pieces focusing on Trump’s lack of respect for the rule of law, his lack of regard for truth and facts and his willingness to recklessly perpetrate conspiracy theories and racist memes.

It Took Years For A Majority Of Americans To Disapprove Of The President. It Took Trump Barely More Than A Week.

Amen! The man-child is a total disaster - a train wreck. Actually, I think many of us who watched him closely during the campaign had a pretty good idea of what to expect. Along with the obvious incompetence - it's mainly his pathological lying that blows my mind. My mind is further blown by one-third of Americans still believing him. He is in way over his head - and we'll be lucky to live through it. The danger is further compounded by him being surrounded by more idiots with no government experience - and no diplomacy skills.

Uh oh, looks like the fascists are butthurt.

doc-vs-patented-preparation-v-butthurt-cream.jpg

Amen! The man-child is a total disaster - a train wreck. Actually, I think many of us who watched him closely during the campaign had a pretty good idea of what to expect. Along with the obvious incompetence - it's mainly his pathological lying that blows my mind. My mind is further blown by one-third of Americans still believing him. We'll be lucky to live through it.

LMFAO this is a riot what day is today?damn 4 months later and the LA times still crying about Trump.

They waited--now everyone knows that there is an em

Amen! The man-child is a total disaster - a train wreck. Actually, I think many of us who watched him closely during the campaign had a pretty good idea of what to expect. Along with the obvious incompetence - it's mainly his pathological lying that blows my mind. My mind is further blown by one-third of Americans still believing him. We'll be lucky to live through it.

LMFAO this is a riot what day is today?damn 4 months later and the LA times still crying about Trump.

Well they waited for 2 months--and it's fairly obviously there is an emotionally unstable MALE drama QUEEN in the Oval office. He is abject FAILURE a total LOOSER.

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

And you forgot to mention he is doing his job perfectly...

Drive the left insane.

So you think that Trump's only job is to drive the left insane?

I thought he was elected to run the country.

Trump's steady decline in popularity/approval is largely attributable to his losing among men:

6zhhl4e5wecf_dd5zii2tg.png

He's is systemically dismantling and destroying the GOP's gender advantage.

Yes the liberal can always say "well at least we are winning in the media polls". :) How'd that work for you in November?

But I doubt fulfilling campaign promises hurts Trump among men. Are you thinking some are reading the paper and saying "oh my God...Trump wants to build a wall!!???"
What reality is this you live in?

Lol you are so dead on right with your post it's funny when liberals rolled out that 30% disapproval rating like it hold any weight or means anything to the trump supporters. The biast media screwed their credibility and trust of viewers when they released all those polls showing trump didn't have a chance of winning.so many of their polls were so wrong..why would anyone believe the new polls they trot out...do the antis and libs really think that the trump voters are unhappy with Trumps work so far??

I am thrilled with his work so far and feel that he is acting in the best interest of the country and working on fulfilling the things he campaigned on

I understand that the reasons why some things haven't been able to go through YET is not because the things are wrong and should be obstructed... it is because the Dems are obstructing trump in anyway they can it doesn't matter to them whether his policies would be good for America or not they disagree.
I'm not worried about it tho it's only been 73 days!! With the Dems hellbent to obstruct and ultimately impeach I expected trump to come into road blocks that will take time to move.

Given that I am a civilian and understand this don't you think that Trumps team anticipated dem obstruction to his policies and has planned accordingly .antis really think that because everything isn't in place yet that he campaigned on that means he is failing..the trump supporters do not agree! like President Trump would say WRONG : )

Well they waited for 2 months--and it's fairly obviously there is an emotionally unstable MALE drama QUEEN in the Oval office. He is abject FAILURE a total LOOSER.

Drive the left insane.

Driving the left insane is part of Best Practices for running a country.
But in the end it doesn't matter what you think. WE know why we elected him.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Drive the left insane.

No one ever filibuster a Supreme Court nominee either but hey it's a new age is it not?

But at least with DJ Trump we will be getting good SCOTUS nominations out of him.

With Hillary the SCOTUS would have become Communist and irreparably damaged.

And ACA has survived so far at least.

Forum List

Back