Laughing While Black

I had a 71 camper VW bus
What color?

Mine was that icky yellow color. Soon as I bought it, I headed to Pismo Beach and the dog pound....and the sand near the pier. Then I bought an 8 track deck and had it installed, and listened to Grand Funk's "I'm Your Captain" while camping in the van, in the sand, with the roar of the surf along with the music and 2 or 3 dogs I got outta da pound. :lol:

Good times.

It's not a van, it's a VW bus
Whatever. I got it. That's all that matters.

NOOOOOOOoooooooo on Jane Fonda. Think Grace Slick. :lol:

I do not think Grace Slick aged very well. Jane Fonda on the other hand still looks hot within a certain spectrum of course.
Grace led a more wild life than Fonda did. And..I like how Grace looks. She aged gracefully. :)

I did not mean to compare you with Jane Fonda. I think you are far prettier than Jane Fonda. It is just that your description brought her image in my mind. I hope someone took your picture when you went shopping for VW.

If you are going to be loud and disruptive in a confined public space, you going to get the boot if you are White, Brown, Red, Yellow or Black. It's a volume thing.
Bullshit. I worked in the transportation industry for 5 years and actually dealt with this same company. Whites are on that train all the time loud and obnoxious and dont get the boot.

That train is not used for transportation. It is strictly a party train. So people do get festive on it. It takes off from Napa and goes to St Helena and then brings you back to Napa. The one way distance it covers is about 20 miles. It takes about 3 - 4 hours for the round trip. The entire trip takes place at the speed of mere 30mph. It is boring unless you had plenty of alcohol (wine).
If you sit on the train and take a trip it is used for transportation. Basically you are saying they just have a party and dont move. Before it leaves from Napa it comes through Sacramento and picks up people and puts on a couple of private cars.

That tells me that you have never taken that train.

If you are going to be loud and disruptive in a confined public space, you going to get the boot if you are White, Brown, Red, Yellow or Black. It's a volume thing.
Bullshit. I worked in the transportation industry for 5 years and actually dealt with this same company. Whites are on that train all the time loud and obnoxious and dont get the boot.

That train is not used for transportation. It is strictly a party train. So people do get festive on it. It takes off from Napa and goes to St Helena and then brings you back to Napa. The one way distance it covers is about 20 miles. It takes about 3 - 4 hours for the round trip. The entire trip takes place at the speed of mere 30mph. It is boring unless you had plenty of alcohol (wine).
If you sit on the train and take a trip it is used for transportation. Basically you are saying they just have a party and dont move. Before it leaves from Napa it comes through Sacramento and picks up people and puts on a couple of private cars.

That tells me that you dont realize were the consist is made up.

I do not think Grace Slick aged very well. Jane Fonda on the other hand still looks hot within a certain spectrum of course.
Grace led a more wild life than Fonda did. And..I like how Grace looks. She aged gracefully. :)

I did not mean to compare you with Jane Fonda. I think you are far prettier than Jane Fonda. It is just that your description brought her image in my mind. I hope someone took your picture when you went shopping for VW.
Aww. Thanks. *blush*.
A friend took a pic of me and the van, but I tossed it a couple of months ago with most of the pics I had of me. Figured I would clean house, so to speak, and get rid of stuff nobody would want and I didn't want strangers looking at pics going "who dat?" :lol:

That train is nothing but a moving restaurant. People get on it to have dinner and drink. It makes a round trip between Napa and St Helena at a speed of 30mph. Sacramento is more than 50 miles from Napa and there is no passenger train link between Napa and Sacramento.

Aww. Thanks. *blush*.
A friend took a pic of me and the van, but I tossed it a couple of months ago with most of the pics I had of me. Figured I would clean house, so to speak, and get rid of stuff nobody would want and I didn't want strangers looking at pics going "who dat?" :lol:

You should never throw your pictures away. They are historical documents :)

That train is nothing but a moving restaurant. People get on it to have dinner and drink. It makes a round trip between Napa and St Helena at a speed of 30mph. Sacramento is more than 50 miles from Napa and there is no passenger train link between Napa and Sacramento.
That tells me you have no clue what you are talking about. I never said there was a passenger link. I said the consist was made up in Sacramento and private car owners boarded. Just because its not available to the general public doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

That tells me you have no clue what you are talking about. I never said there was a passenger link. I said the consist was made up in Sacramento and private care owners boarded. Just because its not available to the general public doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

All right boss :)

Yo, sounds like they had to much! I wonder if the one White woman will get anything out of a Lawsuit?

Wine train issues apology to black women booted from train

By KRISTIN J. BENDER

Aug. 25, 2015 9:26 PM EDT

Five members of the Sistahs on the Reading Edge book club, all of Antioch, from left, Katherine... Read more

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The Napa Valley Wine Train issued an apology Tuesday to a book club that includes mostly black women who said they were booted from a tasting tour because of their race.

The company also promised additional training for employees on cultural diversity and sensitivity, and they offered the group free passes for 50 people for a future trip.

"The Napa Valley Wine Train was 100 percent wrong in its handling of this issue," CEO Anthony "Tony" Giaccio said in a statement. "We accept full responsibility for our failures and for the chain of events that led to this regrettable treatment of our guests."

"GTP"
This "Fruitcake"is from the same town!
View attachment 48278
Of course the retard OP uses the wrong form of "too" in his title. We know he is an idiot because its been a minute and he hasnt corrected it. Whats weird is despite his expert opinion the company admitted they were wrong for what they did.

Wine train apologizes to black women’s book club after allegations of racism

Whats funny is that I have been on the same train and the drunken white people making all kinds of noise are never told to quiet down.
There are three grammatical errors in your post criticizing others for grammatical errors.

Idiot.

Yo, sounds like they had to much! I wonder if the one White woman will get anything out of a Lawsuit?

By KRISTIN J. BENDER

Five members of the Sistahs on the Reading Edge book club, all of Antioch, from left, Katherine... Read more

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The Napa Valley Wine Train issued an apology Tuesday to a book club that includes mostly black women who said they were booted from a tasting tour because of their race.

The company also promised additional training for employees on cultural diversity and sensitivity, and they offered the group free passes for 50 people for a future trip.

"The Napa Valley Wine Train was 100 percent wrong in its handling of this issue," CEO Anthony "Tony" Giaccio said in a statement. "We accept full responsibility for our failures and for the chain of events that led to this regrettable treatment of our guests."

"GTP"
View attachment 48278
Of course the retard OP uses the wrong form of "too" in his title. We know he is an idiot because its been a minute and he hasnt corrected it. Whats weird is despite his expert opinion the company admitted they were wrong for what they did.

Whats funny is that I have been on the same train and the drunken white people making all kinds of noise are never told to quiet down.
There are three grammatical errors in your post criticizing others for grammatical errors.

Idiot.
No stupid. I didnt criticize anyone for grammatical errors. I said he spelled "too" incorrectly. Youre an idiot because you dont know the difference between spelling errors and grammatical errors. Spelling is not grammar. What a dumb ass you are.

napa-map.jpg

By KRISTIN J. BENDER

"GTP"
View attachment 48278

Idiot.

:)

That is one of the two quick ways of losing credibility on a forum. Another one is making things up - I do not know why people claim to be experts on various subject matters to make their point when a simple factual post would do the trick.

By KRISTIN J. BENDER

"GTP"
View attachment 48278

Idiot.
No stupid. I didnt criticize anyone for grammatical errors. I said he spelled "too" incorrectly. Youre an idiot because you dont know the difference between spelling errors and grammatical errors. Spelling is not grammar. What a dumb ass you are.
Grammar entails sentence structure, punctuation, and spelling.

Idiot.

By KRISTIN J. BENDER

"GTP"
View attachment 48278

Idiot.
Grammar entails sentence structure, punctuation, and spelling.

Idiot.
No stupid grammar has nothing to do with spelling. Look it up.

By KRISTIN J. BENDER

"GTP"
View attachment 48278

Idiot.
Oh, and this post contains four grammatical errors. You might want to keep your peace from this point forward. Proofreading is a talent of mine.

By KRISTIN J. BENDER

"GTP"
View attachment 48278

Idiot.
Oh, and this post contains four grammatical errors. You might want to keep your peace from this point forward. Proofreading is a talent of mine.
Yeah right. You dont even know the difference between spelling and grammar.. I dont mind my grammatical errors in fact theyre on purpose.

Anyway, it looks like sexy hippie chick has gone to bed so I will hit the hay too :)
Sorry. I was over on twitter, then went to SS, switched tv from Ink Master to Horrible Tatts...and now I'm back for a few, then off to bed.
I think we derailed the thread. :lol:
Night night!

By KRISTIN J. BENDER

"GTP"
View attachment 48278

Idiot.

:)

That is one of the two quick ways of losing credibility on a forum. Another one is making things up - I do not know why people claim to be experts on various subject matters to make their point when a simple factual post would do the trick.
You were given facts. You just decided that you as a member of the public knew more about it than I did who actually helped put the train consist together in Sacramento.

Forum List

Back