Laughing While Black

They are only 13%. Their culture does not conform to ours. Therefore, the burden is on them to change. This convention is practiced in every other culture in the world.
Jeez-us!

Boy you're lucky US 'blacks' are so tolerant. You need Ngai Tuhoe feeling aggrieved so you learn when to STFU.

Many blacks are very vocal in public settings and do so as a reflection of their evangelical traditions. Unfortunately, not all public settings are appropriate for such displays. But no one dare challenge that because they will be accused of racism. Apparently, neosegregationism trumps courtesy.
Evangelical tradition dictates that you be loud and obnoxious in public?

Who knew. I must have missed that Sunday.
I guess you haven't witnessed a black church service. They take the church traditions with them out of the church. Except for when they partake of the out-of-wedlock begetting.
So they don't have the sense to know that shouting isn't appropriate in all situations? Sorry I don't buy it.
You need to spend time in my 'hood.
Why on earth would I want to hang out with idiots who can't behave appropriately in public?
Because they don't believe they're being inappropriate.

Evangelical tradition dictates that you be loud and obnoxious in public?

Who knew. I must have missed that Sunday.
I guess you haven't witnessed a black church service. They take the church traditions with them out of the church. Except for when they partake of the out-of-wedlock begetting.
So they don't have the sense to know that shouting isn't appropriate in all situations? Sorry I don't buy it.
Why on earth would I want to hang out with idiots who can't behave appropriately in public?
Of course they know they're being inappropriate. It is the chip on their shoulder that compels them to be so, overriding what little common sense they might posses.

Of course they know they're being inappropriate. It is the chip on their shoulder that compels them to be so, overriding what little common sense they might posses.
It's a little bit of that, yeah. But it's a result of fifty years of conditioning of two sets of standards.

From the news report the train employees asked them three times to pipe down. So it makes sense they were too loud, people don't go on those train rides to hear loud boisterous adolescent behavior. Blaming it on racism shows how low class they were.

From the news report the train employees asked them three times to pipe down. So it makes sense they were too loud, people don't go on those train rides to hear loud boisterous adolescent behavior. Blaming it on racism shows how low class they were.
Who did the news reporters talk to? I know at least one neutral white passenger said it was discrimination. Its kinda dumb to believe the train employees since they are obviously going to put their best foot forward.

Looks like its the new thing to be crude and loud without regard to other PAYING passengers, use the race card, get more free stuff from cowardly business owners afraid of being called racist.

I hope the other passengers ask for the same free stuff since they had to put up with the crap, and future PAYING passengers will have to as well.

Why did you keep saying paying in caps like they snuck on the train? Plus 2 whole people complained and instead of relocating 2 people, they threw out 12.

PLUS THEY ADMITTED THEY WERE WRONG!
I didn't post they snuck in. I said others PAID TOO. What about getting what they paid for...like...not having to listen to a bunch of wine drinking women that were loud?

Then a booze train is the wrong place to go obviously but when does it ever make sense to turn down 12 people paying for 2? Just common sense tells you moving 2 and keeping their money with the 12 is better than just 2 alone.

ALSO THE COMPANY APOLOGIZED AND SAID THEY WERE WRONG!!

Who did the news reporters talk to? I know at least one neutral white passenger said it was discrimination. Its kinda dumb to believe the train employees since they are obviously going to put their best foot forward.
Right. And they kick groups off the train to drum up business.

Or because they dont want Black people on the train. What they didnt count on is the exposure or their low level employees that arent concerned about marketing doing something so dumb. Thats why they offered an official apology.

I didn't realize the company falsely accused the women of verbal and physical abuse. They really, really, really need to give these women a case of wine each.

Looks like its the new thing to be crude and loud without regard to other PAYING passengers, use the race card, get more free stuff from cowardly business owners afraid of being called racist.

I hope the other passengers ask for the same free stuff since they had to put up with the crap, and future PAYING passengers will have to as well.

Why did you keep saying paying in caps like they snuck on the train? Plus 2 whole people complained and instead of relocating 2 people, they threw out 12.

I didn't post they snuck in. I said others PAID TOO. What about getting what they paid for...like...not having to listen to a bunch of wine drinking women that were loud?

Then a booze train is the wrong place to go obviously but when does it ever make sense to turn down 12 people paying for 2? Just common sense tells you moving 2 and keeping their money with the 12 is better than just 2 alone.

They don't want their train tagged with profanities and a bunch of thugs with Billy clubs in their business office.

They don't want their train tagged with profanities and a bunch of thugs with Billy clubs in their business office.
That cant be true. They let white people on all the time.

No, they kicked off the group as an over reaction and has since apologized for it. People make mistakes, it happens
The mistake they made was to apologize to those assholes. I bet they think twice about allowing a bunch of raucous, rude black women on next time.
Actually they will think twice before kicking them off. You obviously dont know how this works.

Other people said thats how the booze train gets because its yanno...booze being served. This aint the Library Train bro

Other people said thats how the booze train gets because its yanno...booze being served. This aint the Library Train bro
Outside of pool halls people imbibe without screaming, jumping around and barfing on their feet.

Well bro, maybe you've never been anywhere classier than the corner bar. These gals were cutting up and given three warnings now we're supposed to believe the train ditched a bunch of customers because they suddenly realized they were black.
LOL

Well bro, maybe you've never been anywhere classier than the corner bar. These gals were cutting up and given three warnings now we're supposed to believe the train ditched a bunch of customers because they suddenly realized they were black.
LOL

They werent given warnings and the train which serves wine is known for getting...how people are when they are drunk. They ditched the customers for intolerance which the company already apologized for.

I mean, shit....go tell the company they are wrong then and how you know the situation better than the people that were there because you heard a rumor somewhere.

Bye dummy

Forum List

Back