Laughing While Black

The thread title is grating on my nerves something fierce. Spelling and grammar... they can be your friend, they can be your enema. :slap:

I do not think it is a grammar issue. I think he is just being frugal with o. As far as punctuation and capitalization is concerned, that is going to be the cause of next world war because there is so much discord on those two topics.
I could loan him this one...

376715549_3032bfb61c_m.jpg

Nice lead up statement there. I guess all blacks are the same as the worst ones you know and they deserved it. Typical
Many blacks are very vocal in public settings and do so as a reflection of their evangelical traditions. Unfortunately, not all public settings are appropriate for such displays. But no one dare challenge that because they will be accused of racism. Apparently, neosegregationism trumps courtesy.
Evangelical tradition dictates that you be loud and obnoxious in public?

Who knew. I must have missed that Sunday.
I guess you haven't witnessed a black church service. They take the church traditions with them out of the church. Except for when they partake of the out-of-wedlock begetting.
So they don't have the sense to know that shouting isn't appropriate in all situations? Sorry I don't buy it.
You need to spend time in my 'hood.

Yo, sounds like they had to much! I wonder if the one White woman will get anything out of a Lawsuit?

Wine train issues apology to black women booted from train

By KRISTIN J. BENDER

Aug. 25, 2015 9:26 PM EDT

Five members of the Sistahs on the Reading Edge book club, all of Antioch, from left, Katherine... Read more

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The Napa Valley Wine Train issued an apology Tuesday to a book club that includes mostly black women who said they were booted from a tasting tour because of their race.

The company also promised additional training for employees on cultural diversity and sensitivity, and they offered the group free passes for 50 people for a future trip.

"The Napa Valley Wine Train was 100 percent wrong in its handling of this issue," CEO Anthony "Tony" Giaccio said in a statement. "We accept full responsibility for our failures and for the chain of events that led to this regrettable treatment of our guests."

Wine train issues apology to black women booted from train

"GTP"
This "Fruitcake"is from the same town!
View attachment 48278
Of course the retard OP uses the wrong form of "too" in his title. We know he is an idiot because its been a minute and he hasnt corrected it. Whats weird is despite his expert opinion the company admitted they were wrong for what they did.

Wine train apologizes to black women’s book club after allegations of racism

Whats funny is that I have been on the same train and the drunken white people making all kinds of noise are never told to quiet down.

Nice lead up statement there. I guess all blacks are the same as the worst ones you know and they deserved it. Typical
Many blacks are very vocal in public settings and do so as a reflection of their evangelical traditions. Unfortunately, not all public settings are appropriate for such displays. But no one dare challenge that because they will be accused of racism. Apparently, neosegregationism trumps courtesy.

I guess you haven't witnessed a black church service. They take the church traditions with them out of the church. Except for when they partake of the out-of-wedlock begetting.
So they don't have the sense to know that shouting isn't appropriate in all situations? Sorry I don't buy it.
Why on earth would I want to hang out with idiots who can't behave appropriately in public?

Looks like its the new thing to be crude and loud without regard to other PAYING passengers, use the race card, get more free stuff from cowardly business owners afraid of being called racist.

I hope the other passengers ask for the same free stuff since they had to put up with the crap, and future PAYING passengers will have to as well.

Why did you keep saying paying in caps like they snuck on the train? Plus 2 whole people complained and instead of relocating 2 people, they threw out 12.

PLUS THEY ADMITTED THEY WERE WRONG!
I didn't post they snuck in. I said others PAID TOO. What about getting what they paid for...like...not having to listen to a bunch of wine drinking women that were loud?

Why on earth would I want to hang out with idiots who can't behave appropriately in public?
Birds of a feather?

I have been on Napa Wine Train myself. I thought it was lame. It was not my cup of tea. I think French Laundry although a bit expensive is much better venue to have fun while in Napa Valley.

I have been on Napa Wine Train myself. I thought it was lame. It was not my cup of tea. I think French Laundry although a bit expensive is much better venue to have fun while in Napa Valley.
I hated Napa. Couldn't wait to get out of there. Like I said..Bakersfield..with hills. Blech.

Witness agrees racism is the only way to explain different treatment for similar behaviour.

Damn the title of the thread changed and not only that, the ownership of the thread went to Tank, the official spokesperson of all black folks in the Milky Way Galaxy.

Never mind. Mani started a new thread about it. I wonder if that one will be merged too.

I hated Napa. Couldn't wait to get out of there. Like I said..Bakersfield..with hills. Blech.

What year was that when you were in Napa? I have to say that area is definitely full of snooty people; especially once you start to head north towards Yountville, St Helena, Calistoga, etc.

Last edited:

What year was that when you were in Napa? I have to say that area is definitely full of snooty people, especially once you start to head north towards Yountville, St Helena, Calistoga, etc.
Dayum....it was about 17 or so years ago, give or take. I left Mr Gracie and moved to Napa for a bit less than a year. Then I returned back home. Yes, it's snootyville. I lived over on Penny Lane on the east side of Napa. Out in the country. My cat saw the neighbors horse and just sat there at the fence staring at the strange critter he never saw before, lol.
I worked for a property management company there and was grossed out on how they treated their tenants in rentals by not fixing a damn thing or improving the property but made damn sure they had their hands out to grab that rental money so they could congregate in their fancy schmancy wine clubs. I hated the job, hated the town but loved the house I was in...except for the heat. No AC.

What year was that when you were in Napa? I have to say that area is definitely full of snooty people, especially once you start to head north towards Yountville, St Helena, Calistoga, etc.
Dayum....it was about 17 or so years ago, give or take. I left Mr Gracie and moved to Napa for a bit less than a year. Then I returned back home. Yes, it's snootyville. I lived over on Penny Lane on the east side of Napa. Out in the country. My cat saw the neighbors horse and just sat there at the fence staring at the strange critter he never saw before, lol.
I worked for a property management company there and was grossed out on how they treated their tenants in rentals by not fixing a damn thing or improving the property but made damn sure they had their hands out to grab that rental money so they could congregate in their fancy schmancy wine clubs. I hated the job, hated the town but loved the house I was in...except for the heat. No AC.

There is no way you can survive summer in Napa without AC, especially these days. As much of a snootville Napa is, people in Yountville and St Helena think it is a ghetto :) Majority of people who live in Napa Valley are either super rich winery owners or their hospitality workers or their Mexican vineyard workers. It is not a great combination.

Forum List

Back