Laura Ingraham speaks the truth and the left goes bonkers

She's just being honest. People of all colors have great qualities in some variances, but I have a question for "progressives". Other than those that are predominantly white, perhaps Asian, what countries would you say are powerful with a high standard of living?

Then add 2 and 2 and see if you can come up with 4.

Careful what you wish for dumbshits. Lose the white people your standard of living is reduced by large measures. That's not lose lips or racial, it's a historically supported. That said, I recognize what many progressives truly desire, which is contrary thought, decay and chaos.
You seem to think that race leads to higher standards of living. But you ignore politics. When the political apparatus in any given nation is not amenayto freedom, opportunities for social and economic advancement dwindles. Race is not the factor. The governance of the nation is the factor.

Given the freedom to have the same opporuoas everyone else, all people could enjoy a higher standard of living. Melanin and complexion have nothing to do with capability.

I disagree. How many great inventors, thinkers and scientists are non-white? Which nations with a minority white population have proved to be a success? Only exception is Asia to some extent.

If race has nothing to do with ability, then certainly you can explain why most successful football and basketball players are black.
If you need ablood transfusion, you should thank an African American doctor for pioneering that life saving,procedure. If you care to listen to the most innovative music that swept the world culture and made one of the greatest contributions to the A,erican legacy, you should thank African American geniuses like Louis Armstrong and Duke Ellington. If you care to enjoy the American theater, you should thank my fellow Pittsburgher August Wilson.

And again, melanin and complexion have nothing to do with intellect. Complexion has nothing to do with achievements. And nations that are not majority white suffer from factors you chose to ignore. A history of brutal colonialism. Authoritarian governments. Cultural divisions based on ancient tribal rivalries.

The majority white nations struggled for 400 years under the same issues while ,athematicians in the Middle East developed algebra. It was called the Dark Ages and it was perpetuated by notions of division, suspicion and hatred.

It's probably not so much that complexion it's self impacts IQ.

Although Vitamin D deficiencies which can be caused by having dark skin, can cause less mental abilities.

It's more along the lines that lighter people are more cold weather adapted people, who had to forge greater intellectual skills to survive, such as sewing better clothes, better fire making skills, better skills for hunting mammoths, as well as being more perceptive to climate changes in Ice Age Northern-Eurasia.

As well as since we know early Humans were dark, that when they turned light in a bottleneck population, that could've easily promoted a shift towards more intelligence genes selected.

The IQ, PISA scores, and literacy rates are almost always higher in the North-Lands vs people to the South of them.

You obviously haven't bothered to study, or think on the subject very well in the first place.
I've read this theory before. In addition, Europeans interbred with Neanderthals, which, believe it or not, actually had bigger brains than homo sapiens sapiens. Whatever the cause of I.Q. differences between countries, I think this map explains it all:

iq_by_country.png

Last edited:
So what race are the people that lead those countries and who put them or allowed them into power?
In a lot of cases, the race responsible is Caucasian. They ruled colonies that never granted opportunity, fostered Authoritarians because 'he may be a son of a bitch, but he's our son of a bitch'.

Oh please, you can't be serious with that answer.
I am very serious with that answer. If you consider people through the dark glass of racism, you cannot accept the full scope of racist policies. Namely colonialism, subjugation and the fact that without a democratic experience, it's hard to establish one. See Iraq after shock and awe.

Oh come on now, Estonia was basically colonized since the 1,000's, until 1992.

Estonians were killed by Soviets, they were sent to Gulags.

Yet, Estonia's now #1 in educational PISA scores in Europe, has produced tech like Skype, Kazaa, in recent years.
Estonia's economy has grown enormously since the Soviets collapsed in 1992.

Contrary to your opinions, Estonia should be more stupid, poor, and backwards than Sub-Sahara Africa which was mostly colonized from the mid 1800's, to the mid 1900's.
Oh, puh leaze.

Black people have been attacked in Africa since Europeans could build a boat to go there to catch slaves they could torture and fuk.

Look at South Africa. White farmers complaining blacks are "taking their land".

Taking their land?

white_child_in_SA.jpg

I see an immigrant Trump would LOVE:love_ya4:
Yes, taking their land. Most of the blacks living in South Africa are immigrants or descended from immigrants. White farmers and miners made the land valuable, and now black interlopers who did nothing to improve it want to confiscate it.

So what race are the people that lead those countries and who put them or allowed them into power?
In a lot of cases, the race responsible is Caucasian. They ruled colonies that never granted opportunity, fostered Authoritarians because 'he may be a son of a bitch, but he's our son of a bitch'.

Oh please, you can't be serious with that answer.
I am very serious with that answer. If you consider people through the dark glass of racism, you cannot accept the full scope of racist policies. Namely colonialism, subjugation and the fact that without a democratic experience, it's hard to establish one. See Iraq after shock and awe.

Oh come on now, Estonia was basically colonized since the 1,000's, until 1992.

Estonians were killed by Soviets, they were sent to Gulags.

Yet, Estonia's now #1 in educational PISA scores in Europe, has produced tech like Skype, Kazaa, in recent years.
Estonia's economy has grown enormously since the Soviets collapsed in 1992.

Contrary to your opinions, Estonia should be more stupid, poor, and backwards than Sub-Sahara Africa which was mostly colonized from the mid 1800's, to the mid 1900's.
Oh, puh leaze.

Black people have been attacked in Africa since Europeans could build a boat to go there to catch slaves they could torture and fuk.

Look at South Africa. White farmers complaining blacks are "taking their land".

Taking their land?

white_child_in_SA.jpg

I see an immigrant Trump would LOVE:love_ya4:

The Scramble for Africa came later, and the scramble for Africa does prove that Black slaves were sold by other Black tribes in Africa to White slavers.

Scramble for Africa - Wikipedia

The Scramble for Africa was the occupation, division, and colonisation of African territory by European powers during the period of New Imperialism, between 1881 and 1914. It is also called the Partition of Africa and by some the Conquest of Africa. In 1870, only 10 percent of Africa was under formal European control; by 1914 it had increased to almost 90 percent of the continent, with only Ethiopia (Abyssinia), the Dervish state (a portion of present-day Somalia)[1] and Liberia still being independent. There were multiple motivations including the quest for national prestige, tensions between pairs of European powers, religious missionary zeal and internal African native politics.

Forum List

Back