Laura Ingraham speaks the truth and the left goes bonkers

More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says

California is home to more undocumented immigrants than any other state, over 3 million, so any policy shift it makes is bound to catch attention.

NumbersUSA, a group that favors reduced immigration, noticed a trend with driver’s licenses in the Golden State and posted a meme with this message on its Facebook page.

"More than half of all drivers' licenses issued in California this year have gone to illegal aliens," the meme says.

The group is on solid ground with its numbers, although it omits why this has happened.

According to the state’s Department of Motor Vehicles, about 397,000 undocumented immigrants received a driver’s license since January.

"This figure represents more than half of the total 759,000 original driver licenses that have distributed during the first half of 2015," the department said in a press release.

Behind these numbers is a 2013 law called the Safe and Responsible Driver Act. The measure reversed a 20-year-old law that blocked people without legal status from applying for a license. A large coalition of immigrant advocacy organizations argued that in the state that epitomizes American car culture, that ban made it difficult for people to get to work, drive their kids to school and run simple errands. The result, the advocates argued, was thousands of people on the road without licenses and without any way to make sure they knew how to drive.

Reminder: You May Need a Passport to Fly Now If You Live in These States

Want to fly the friendly skies...........Well your California license will not be good enough soon........a passport or a Real I.D. will be needed soon.......so sorry
A Drivers License gives you a License to Drive

It does not declare citizenship. Legal immigrants have always been allowed drivers licenses

Illegal-Immigration-Sign-700x395.jpg
Land of the Free, Home of the Brave

America is not white enough for Laura Ingraham
America is TOO White for leftists who HATE White people and its not brown and black enough it never will be brown and black enough until the last white person is destroyed.
No...America is what it is

Whoever comes becomes a new America

We had the same thing with Irish, Italians, Catholics, Puerto Rican’s,
All were looked at as destroying our country

They used to be called Know Nothings
Now they are called Laura Ingraham
You simply avoided Odium's point. You're the master of the non sequitur.

It is not brown enough for you.

Question: So, why is one racist and the other not?

Answer: Because you are an ass.
Actually, to me, it is what it is

America is the shining city on the hill that Reagan talked about
We have always been open to all immigrants

Immigrants make us great

Immigrants make us great

THen why did you vote twice for a president who promised to "radically transform" America?

Immigrants make us great

THen why did you vote twice for a president who promised to "radically transform" America?

Isn’t radically transform the same as make America great?

Immigrants make us great

Nope. Now answer my question.

Laura has built a career of working on the fringe of racism to give raw meat to deplorables

When challenged....she draws back and says
Who me?

Is anyone buying her backpedaling this time?

No. You said EXPLICITLY that even legal immigrants were why America is unrecognizable. You don’t get take backsies.
S.E. Cupp on Twitter

SE Cupp is a cool chick. There are a lot of reasonable conservative women.
Plus, her hot librarian look and legs are killer :)

fc8a767308c6c63d9aaca06c2f88dc01--s-e-cupp-sports.jpg

se-cupp-legs.jpeg
She is another Libertarian moron.

Smarter than you - Smarter than Trump

Immigrants make us great

So you don’t believe America was not great?

What is the difference in transforming America to make it better and transforming to make it great?

Immigrants make us great

So you don’t believe America was not great?

What is the difference in transforming America to make it better and transforming to make it great?

America returning to greatness is a relatively small and easy development. We were there not long ago, and can get back quickly.

Radical Transformation, is changing the basic structure to something new.

Are you telling me that you did not know that? Which common english words did you misunderstand?

This "seems" or "seems like" is a favorite ploy with the "radical transformation" types...seems like collusion, seems like proof, seems like a demographic, seems like a good idea yet just do not really know if, seems like media tells the truth...

More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says

California is home to more undocumented immigrants than any other state, over 3 million, so any policy shift it makes is bound to catch attention.

NumbersUSA, a group that favors reduced immigration, noticed a trend with driver’s licenses in the Golden State and posted a meme with this message on its Facebook page.

"More than half of all drivers' licenses issued in California this year have gone to illegal aliens," the meme says.

The group is on solid ground with its numbers, although it omits why this has happened.

According to the state’s Department of Motor Vehicles, about 397,000 undocumented immigrants received a driver’s license since January.

"This figure represents more than half of the total 759,000 original driver licenses that have distributed during the first half of 2015," the department said in a press release.

Behind these numbers is a 2013 law called the Safe and Responsible Driver Act. The measure reversed a 20-year-old law that blocked people without legal status from applying for a license. A large coalition of immigrant advocacy organizations argued that in the state that epitomizes American car culture, that ban made it difficult for people to get to work, drive their kids to school and run simple errands. The result, the advocates argued, was thousands of people on the road without licenses and without any way to make sure they knew how to drive.

Reminder: You May Need a Passport to Fly Now If You Live in These States

Want to fly the friendly skies...........Well your California license will not be good enough soon........a passport or a Real I.D. will be needed soon.......so sorry
A Drivers License gives you a License to Drive

It does not declare citizenship. Legal immigrants have always been allowed drivers licenses
Since states like California give it out so easily...............you will no longer be allowed to use it to board a plane any longer............oh well...............California leads the nation in illegals..............have 25% of the illegal farmers there for the entire nation.............when the laws provide a legal path..............

California liberals are good at one thing..........picking and choosing the laws they DEEM WORTHY..............trashing the ones that they don't agree with.

Forum List

Back