Laura Ingraham speaks the truth and the left goes bonkers

Laura Ingraham sparks outrage after saying the 'America we know and love doesn't exist anymore' due to 'demographic changes'

Truth! Its RACIST to want more white immigrants but COOL to want more Asian,African,Hispanic,Jewish,Muslim immigrants...gotcha! Anti White Racism at its finest.
You went over 14 words there, Adolph.
You can’t be for BLM and at the same time insist that the 14 words are some terrible thing, Farrakhan.
I am very much for all lives mattering...INCLUDING black lives, brown lives, white lives, young lives, old lives, etc. Can you say the same?

PTBFAL - Proud to be for all lives

How will all races exist, if they all merge together?

Actually, to me, it is what it is

America is the shining city on the hill that Reagan talked about
We have always been open to all immigrants

Immigrants make us great

THen why did you vote twice for a president who promised to "radically transform" America?

Isn’t radically transform the same as make America great?

Nope. Now answer my question.
So you don’t believe America was not great?

What is the difference in transforming America to make it better and transforming to make it great?

America returning to greatness is a relatively small and easy development. We were there not long ago, and can get back quickly.

Radical Transformation, is changing the basic structure to something new.

Are you telling me that you did not know that? Which common english words did you misunderstand?
Isn’t improving the country desirable?

All presidents say they will

Laura Ingraham sparks outrage after saying the 'America we know and love doesn't exist anymore' due to 'demographic changes'

Truth! Its RACIST to want more white immigrants but COOL to want more Asian,African,Hispanic,Jewish,Muslim immigrants...gotcha! Anti White Racism at its finest.[x/QUOTE]
What white, non-Jewish immigrants are to being left out? Moreover, what does religion have to do with it? Jew? Christian, Islamic, Sikh, Hindu, or anyone else. Do explain.

Why do you go berserk defending Jews, while you mock Catholics, mock Whites, mock Poles, mock Irish etc.

But, then go onto call yourself of a White, Catholic, Polish, Irish background?

I think you're a crypto-Jew.

More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says

California is home to more undocumented immigrants than any other state, over 3 million, so any policy shift it makes is bound to catch attention.

NumbersUSA, a group that favors reduced immigration, noticed a trend with driver’s licenses in the Golden State and posted a meme with this message on its Facebook page.

"More than half of all drivers' licenses issued in California this year have gone to illegal aliens," the meme says.

The group is on solid ground with its numbers, although it omits why this has happened.

According to the state’s Department of Motor Vehicles, about 397,000 undocumented immigrants received a driver’s license since January.

"This figure represents more than half of the total 759,000 original driver licenses that have distributed during the first half of 2015," the department said in a press release.

Behind these numbers is a 2013 law called the Safe and Responsible Driver Act. The measure reversed a 20-year-old law that blocked people without legal status from applying for a license. A large coalition of immigrant advocacy organizations argued that in the state that epitomizes American car culture, that ban made it difficult for people to get to work, drive their kids to school and run simple errands. The result, the advocates argued, was thousands of people on the road without licenses and without any way to make sure they knew how to drive.

Reminder: You May Need a Passport to Fly Now If You Live in These States

Want to fly the friendly skies...........Well your California license will not be good enough soon........a passport or a Real I.D. will be needed soon.......so sorry
A Drivers License gives you a License to Drive

It does not declare citizenship. Legal immigrants have always been allowed drivers licenses
Since states like California give it out so easily...............you will no longer be allowed to use it to board a plane any longer............oh well...............California leads the nation in illegals..............have 25% of the illegal farmers there for the entire nation.............when the laws provide a legal path..............

California liberals are good at one thing..........picking and choosing the laws they DEEM WORTHY..............trashing the ones that they don't agree with.
Why?

It proves you are the person on the ticket
Why should it matter if the person is a legal alien or not when they are flying?

THen why did you vote twice for a president who promised to "radically transform" America?

What is the difference in transforming America to make it better and transforming to make it great?

America returning to greatness is a relatively small and easy development. We were there not long ago, and can get back quickly.

Radical Transformation, is changing the basic structure to something new.

Are you telling me that you did not know that? Which common english words did you misunderstand?
Isn’t improving the country desirable?

All presidents say they will

YOur dodge of my point about Radical Transformation is noted as proof that you are a dishonest coward.

NEXT!

America is not white enough for Laura Ingraham
America is TOO White for leftists who HATE White people and its not brown and black enough it never will be brown and black enough until the last white person is destroyed.
No...America is what it is

Whoever comes becomes a new America

We had the same thing with Irish, Italians, Catholics, Puerto Rican’s,
All were looked at as destroying our country

They used to be called Know Nothings
Now they are called Laura Ingraham

What Puerto Ricans didn't destroy the Bronx?

More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says

California is home to more undocumented immigrants than any other state, over 3 million, so any policy shift it makes is bound to catch attention.

NumbersUSA, a group that favors reduced immigration, noticed a trend with driver’s licenses in the Golden State and posted a meme with this message on its Facebook page.

"More than half of all drivers' licenses issued in California this year have gone to illegal aliens," the meme says.

The group is on solid ground with its numbers, although it omits why this has happened.

According to the state’s Department of Motor Vehicles, about 397,000 undocumented immigrants received a driver’s license since January.

"This figure represents more than half of the total 759,000 original driver licenses that have distributed during the first half of 2015," the department said in a press release.

Behind these numbers is a 2013 law called the Safe and Responsible Driver Act. The measure reversed a 20-year-old law that blocked people without legal status from applying for a license. A large coalition of immigrant advocacy organizations argued that in the state that epitomizes American car culture, that ban made it difficult for people to get to work, drive their kids to school and run simple errands. The result, the advocates argued, was thousands of people on the road without licenses and without any way to make sure they knew how to drive.

Reminder: You May Need a Passport to Fly Now If You Live in These States

Want to fly the friendly skies...........Well your California license will not be good enough soon........a passport or a Real I.D. will be needed soon.......so sorry
A Drivers License gives you a License to Drive

It does not declare citizenship. Legal immigrants have always been allowed drivers licenses
Since states like California give it out so easily...............you will no longer be allowed to use it to board a plane any longer............oh well...............California leads the nation in illegals..............have 25% of the illegal farmers there for the entire nation.............when the laws provide a legal path..............

California liberals are good at one thing..........picking and choosing the laws they DEEM WORTHY..............trashing the ones that they don't agree with.
Why?

It proves you are the person on the ticket
Why should it matter if the person is a legal alien or not when they are flying?
Security measures that have been in place since 9/11.

They have minimum requirements that must be met for it to be accepted by the TSA..............States not in compliance with the minimum requirements of the I.D. will no longer get accepted.................Google the real I.D. card..............many states are not in compliance...........My state is in compliance......

.California leads the nation in illegals..............have 25% of the illegal farmers there for the entire nation.............when the laws provide a legal path..............
You can see me rant , raise hell, and post facts about the unacceptable situation that is ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION all over the board, yet I must DEFEND the FARM WORKERS! There is a slight nuance difference in the condition of the foreign farm workers. Hard working agricultural workers MUST BE RESPECTED! The farm workers SHOULD GET VISAS. legal worker visas QUICKLY as we need them and must appreciate them. GIVE assistance and RESPECT to the farm workers as they are hard working industrious people HERE for a good and honest activity. Please RIP AWAY DACA, take away overburdened "crime victim" U visas for the most part due to high levels of fraud, BOUNCE back the hordes of "asylum" seekers and have the USA help at the point of within their countries, YET HONOR the farm workers. These farm workers should be at the front of the line for the visas. VISAS#1 for FARM WORKERS. Perhaps some of the asylum seekers can option into farm workers. *** CANADA decides what specialty workers it needs from outside and so can the USA.

Last edited:
.California leads the nation in illegals..............have 25% of the illegal farmers there for the entire nation.............when the laws provide a legal path..............
You can see me rant , raise hell, and post facts about the unacceptable situation that is ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION all over the board, yet I must DEFEND the FARM WORKERS! There is a slight nuance difference in the condition of the foreign farm workers. Hard working agricultural workers MUST BE RESPECTED! The farm workers SHOULD GET VISAS. legal worker visas QUICKLY as we need them and must appreciate them. GIVE assistance and RESPECT to the farm workers as they are hard working industrious people HERE for a good and honest activity. Please RIP AWAY DACA, take away overburdened "crime victim" U visas for the most part due to high levels of fraud, BOUNCE back the hordes of "asylum" seekers and have the USA help at the point of within their countries, YET HONOR the FARM WORKERS. These farm workers should be at the front of the line for the visas. VISAS#1 for farm workers. Perhaps some of the asylum seekers van option into farm workers. *** CANADA decides what specialty workers it needs from outside and so can the USA.
You don't understand the rules then...............The Dept of Labor has a system for agriculture workers..............I have posted it on many threads..........

It is the LEGAL WAY...............

Truth! Its RACIST to want more white immigrants but COOL to want more Asian,African,Hispanic,Jewish,Muslim immigrants...gotcha! Anti White Racism at its finest.[x/QUOTE]
What white, non-Jewish immigrants are to being left out? Moreover, what does religion have to do with it? Jew? Christian, Islamic, Sikh, Hindu, or anyone else. Do explain.

Why do you go berserk defending Jews, while you mock Catholics, mock Whites, mock Poles, mock Irish etc.

You are nuts. I've never gone "berserk" over anything, and I have never mocked Whites, Poles, Irish, or anyone else. Why would I? If anything, I've taken a swipe or two at the Roman Catholic Church because of the conduct of the male posse that runs it, but my mother and grandmother got caught up in their snare and they tried to get me personally. I even had to tour the Vatican with my mother. Good grief! Nice art, though.

What is a "crypto-Jew'? I defend Jews when they are maligned for nothing, being aware of the history of anti-Semitic nonsense that got so many of them killed over the centuries. What is wrong with being Jewish anyway? I find them less crazy than others, except for the Haredi. Fundies are the same in every religion.

If I were Jewish, I would be proud to be Jewish. The fact is, though, I'm not Jewish.

You can see me rant , raise hell, and post facts about the unacceptable situation that is ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION all over the board, yet I must DEFEND the FARM WORKERS! There is a slight nuance difference in the condition of the foreign farm workers. Hard working agricultural workers MUST BE RESPECTED! The farm workers SHOULD GET VISAS. legal worker visas QUICKLY as we need them and must appreciate them. GIVE assistance and RESPECT to the farm workers as they are hard working industrious people HERE for a good and honest activity. Please RIP AWAY DACA, take away overburdened "crime victim" U visas for the most part due to high levels of fraud, BOUNCE back the hordes of "asylum" seekers and have the USA help at the point of within their countries, YET HONOR the farm workers. These farm workers should be at the front of the line for the visas. VISAS#1 for FARM WORKERS. Perhaps some of the asylum seekers can option into farm workers. *** CANADA decides what specialty workers it needs from outside and so can the USA.

The Apaches called. They want your ass out of there.

You are nuts. I've never gone "berserk" over anything, and I have never mocked Whites, Poles, Irish, or anyone else. Why would I? If anything, I've taken a swipe or two at the Roman Catholic Church because of the conduct of the male posse that runs it, but my mother and grandmother got caught up in their snare and they tried to get me personally. I even had to tour the Vatican with my mother. Good grief! Nice art, though.

What is a "crypto-Jew'? I defend Jews when they are maligned for nothing, being aware of the history of anti-Semitic nonsense that got so many of them killed over the centuries. What is wrong with being Jewish anyway? I find them less crazy than others, except for the Haredi. Fundies are the same in every religion.

If I were Jewish, I would be proud to be Jewish. The fact is, though, I'm not Jewish.

You called Polish people lazy, you made fun of Protestants behind Enron, you did everything you could to be a 'Honorary Jew"

Crying Nazi pleads guilty - Told to leave Virginia within 8 hours!

I've taken a swipe or two at the Roman Catholic Church because of the conduct of the male posse that runs it, but my mother and grandmother got caught up in their snare and they tried to get me personally. I even had to tour the Vatican with my mother. Good grief! Nice art, though.

What is a "crypto-Jew'? I defend Jews when they are maligned for nothing, being aware of the history of anti-Semitic nonsense that got so many of them killed over the centuries. .

Explain why it's okay to take a swipe at the Catholic church, but not at the Jewish faith?

America is TOO White for leftists who HATE White people and its not brown and black enough it never will be brown and black enough until the last white person is destroyed.

We have a pretty good population of PR's over here, and they are virtually no problem at all.

We have a pretty good population of PR's over here, and they are virtually no problem at all.

Puerto Ricans are pretty bad in the Bronx, even if Blacks are worse.

It is not brown enough for you.

Question: So, why is one racist and the other not?

Answer: Because you are an ass.
Actually, to me, it is what it is

America is the shining city on the hill that Reagan talked about
We have always been open to all immigrants

Immigrants make us great

Transformation if a total makeover. Improving the country is not transformation.

You don't transform something you love, you only transform something you don't. That's why DumBama used the word.

If you marry a short brunette that has a couple too many pounds, you don't make her wear high heels all the time, dye her hair blonde, and starve her to the point she has a coke bottle shape. If you wanted a tall blonde good built woman, you should have married one in the first place--not change the bride you got.

Our city is divided between the east and west side. On the east side is where most of the blacks are. On the west, it's a mixture of PR"s, hillbillies and lower income whites.

Much of our problem is still on the east side, but as blacks are starting migrate to the west, they are starting to have similar problems as well. When it was just PR"s and lower income whites, there were very few newsworthy incidents taking place there.

Our city is divided between the east and west side. On the east side is where most of the blacks are. On the west, it's a mixture of PR"s, hillbillies and lower income whites.

Much of our problem is still on the east side, but as blacks are starting migrate to the west, they are starting to have similar problems as well. When it was just PR"s and lower income whites, there were very few newsworthy incidents taking place there.

According to this the top 3 worst neighborhoods in NYC are Puerto Rican dominated, being Hunts-Point, Tremont, and Mott Haven.

These Are The 10 Worst Neighborhoods In New York For 2018

Forum List

Back