Laura Ingraham speaks the truth and the left goes bonkers

Because calling your fellow human beings inferior due to race leads to denying other races of their basic human and civil rights. White supremacy thinking squanders the talents and the gifts other races give to society. Now where does racist thinking lead to freedom, liberty and justice.

America is not a race. America is an idea. And that idea is freedom and liberty is here and available to anyone who agrees with that idea.

As a Separatist, I'm wondering where the typical Leftist is coming from.

How does having minorities live among "Racist Whitey's" help them achieve their basic Human, and Civil Rights?

Hmm, you mean like in the case of "Dumb Polak" or "Dumb Blonde" jokes which are the only dumb jokes I'm aware of that... (Drum roll).... Target White peoples?

So, dumb Polak / Dumb Blonde jokes squader the talents, and gifts they give to society?

So, Black History Month, on the other hand doesn't unfairly promote Black achievements beyond their worth?

I'd love to hear why freedom / Liberty are the best?

If so why should we give freedom of fetus butchers ( Abortion ) , freedom of shooting Heroin, freedom to sneak across the border illegally, freedom to take American jobs, and give them to China, and on, and on there's so many reasons why freedom stinks.

The Founding Father's weren't big on freedom, nor rights, however they were White supremacists for a White nation.
You clearly don't understand what "freedom" and "liberty" means.

Freedom is not the freedom to break laws. Freedom means choices to advance. Freedom does not mean freedom to insult and malign others. Freedom means having the same opportutyas everyone else.

White supremacy is not innocent like telling jokes. White supremacy is the desire of narrow minded bigots to rule others based on race. To put others in ghettos, in camps and eventually in ovens.

Your opinions on freedom, are about as worthless as your opinions on racism.
That is neither an argument nor a refusal. That post is, rather, an implicit admission of intellectual failure.

A.) Believing in freedom means to believe in lack of restrictions, believing in equal opportunities, or equal outcomes of unequal peoples is the opposite, it's more akin to restrictive Communism.

Conclusion A.) You don't understand freedom.

B.) Jews aren't a race, so putting them in ovens, if that were the case wouldn't be by true definitions racist.

Conclusion B.) You don't understand racism.
I said freedom means choices. I said freedom means having the same opportunities as anyone else.

You said freedom, according to me, means equal outcomes. I clearly did not say that. You're clumsily trying to rewrite the narrative.

And your idiotic equivocation of Jews and race betrays your inhumanity, cruelty and blatant Facism. You are exactly the type of person we fought a world war to eradicate. You're the reason so many brave Americans fought and died so the world would not be subjugated by. Your's is the most hated ideology America has ever defeated. My advise? Stay defeated.

As a Separatist, I'm wondering where the typical Leftist is coming from.

How does having minorities live among "Racist Whitey's" help them achieve their basic Human, and Civil Rights?

Hmm, you mean like in the case of "Dumb Polak" or "Dumb Blonde" jokes which are the only dumb jokes I'm aware of that... (Drum roll).... Target White peoples?

So, dumb Polak / Dumb Blonde jokes squader the talents, and gifts they give to society?

So, Black History Month, on the other hand doesn't unfairly promote Black achievements beyond their worth?

I'd love to hear why freedom / Liberty are the best?

If so why should we give freedom of fetus butchers ( Abortion ) , freedom of shooting Heroin, freedom to sneak across the border illegally, freedom to take American jobs, and give them to China, and on, and on there's so many reasons why freedom stinks.

The Founding Father's weren't big on freedom, nor rights, however they were White supremacists for a White nation.
You clearly don't understand what "freedom" and "liberty" means.

Freedom is not the freedom to break laws. Freedom means choices to advance. Freedom does not mean freedom to insult and malign others. Freedom means having the same opportutyas everyone else.

White supremacy is not innocent like telling jokes. White supremacy is the desire of narrow minded bigots to rule others based on race. To put others in ghettos, in camps and eventually in ovens.

Your opinions on freedom, are about as worthless as your opinions on racism.
That is neither an argument nor a refusal. That post is, rather, an implicit admission of intellectual failure.

A.) Believing in freedom means to believe in lack of restrictions, believing in equal opportunities, or equal outcomes of unequal peoples is the opposite, it's more akin to restrictive Communism.

Conclusion A.) You don't understand freedom.

B.) Jews aren't a race, so putting them in ovens, if that were the case wouldn't be by true definitions racist.

Conclusion B.) You don't understand racism.
And your idiotic equivocation of Jews and race betrays your inhumanity, cruelty and blatant Facism. You are exactly the type of person we fought a world war to eradicate. You're the reason so many brave Americans fought and died so the world would not be subjugated by. Your's is the most hated ideology America has ever defeated. My advise? Stay defeated.

The U.S.A has hated Fascism, and as a result, by rejecting Fascism, America will cease to exist as we know it.

The U.S.A should've actually embraced Fascism, it would have stopped the Liberalism in the first place.

The biggest problem in America is not Fascism, it's a lack of it.

She's just being honest. People of all colors have great qualities in some variances, but I have a question for "progressives". Other than those that are predominantly white, perhaps Asian, what countries would you say are powerful with a high standard of living?

Then add 2 and 2 and see if you can come up with 4.

Careful what you wish for dumbshits. Lose the white people your standard of living is reduced by large measures. That's not lose lips or racial, it's a historically supported. That said, I recognize what many progressives truly desire, which is contrary thought, decay and chaos.

Last edited:
She's just being honest. People of all colors have great qualities in some variances, but I have a question for "progressives". Other than those that are predominantly white, perhaps Asian, what countries would you say are powerful with a high standard of living?

Careful what you wish for dumbshits. Lose the white people your standard of living is reduced by large measures. That's not lose lips or racial, it's a historically supported. That said, I recognize what many progressives truly desire, which is contrary thought, decay and chaos.
You seem to think that race leads to higher standards of living. But you ignore politics. When the political apparatus in any given nation is not amenayto freedom, opportunities for social and economic advancement dwindles. Race is not the factor. The governance of the nation is the factor.

Given the freedom to have the same opporuoas everyone else, all people could enjoy a higher standard of living. Melanin and complexion have nothing to do with capability.

You seem to think that race leads to higher standards of living. But you ignore politics. When the political apparatus in any given nation is not amenayto freedom, opportunities for social and economic advancement dwindles. Race is not the factor. The governance of the nation is the factor.

Given the freedom to have the same opporuoas everyone else, all people could enjoy a higher standard of living. Melanin and complexion have nothing to do with capability.

There's no evidence of racial equality.

I disagree. How many great inventors, thinkers and scientists are non-white? Which nations with a minority white population have proved to be a success? Only exception is Asia to some extent.

If race has nothing to do with ability, then certainly you can explain why most successful football and basketball players are black.

So what race are the people that lead those countries and who put them or allowed them into power?

I disagree. How many great inventors, thinkers and scientists are non-white? Which nations with a minority white population have proved to be a success? Only exception is Asia to some extent.

If race has nothing to do with ability, then certainly you can explain why most successful football and basketball players are black.
If you need ablood transfusion, you should thank an African American doctor for pioneering that life saving,procedure. If you care to listen to the most innovative music that swept the world culture and made one of the greatest contributions to the A,erican legacy, you should thank African American geniuses like Louis Armstrong and Duke Ellington. If you care to enjoy the American theater, you should thank my fellow Pittsburgher August Wilson.

And again, melanin and complexion have nothing to do with intellect. Complexion has nothing to do with achievements. And nations that are not majority white suffer from factors you chose to ignore. A history of brutal colonialism. Authoritarian governments. Cultural divisions based on ancient tribal rivalries.

The majority white nations struggled for 400 years under the same issues while ,athematicians in the Middle East developed algebra. It was called the Dark Ages and it was perpetuated by notions of division, suspicion and hatred.

And why are these places few would want to leave? Think about that for a few days.
I laid out why few people would want to leave Western Europe. The government's there are stable, the economies there are both good and stable, people have friends, families and businesses there. They have universal healthcare and a great standard of living. They enjoy freedom and liberty.

You just can't say the same about Central America, Africa and the better part of Asia.

Nor can you say whites control those areas either. Starting to get it now?
Look. America isn't a race. America is an idea. As Ronald Reagan said, you can immigrate to Germany, but you won't be a German. You can immigrate to France but you'll never be French. But people from any corner of the world can come to America and become an American.

What Ingram said was essentially, and what you're saying openly is America isn't as White as it was and neither of you like it. But that does not make us less American. You want to make America whiter? You're once again as Conservatives behind the curve of history and facts. Does making America great again mean making America white again?

Here in America, if you immigrate here and apply for citizenship, it means you read and understand the constitution, you pledge allegiance to the constitution, we shake your hand and you're an American. There's no second place American is you have more melanin in your complexion. If you accomplish those tasks, you're as American as everyone else.

Well why don't we do this: Let's take people from places evenly. Let's allow only X amount of people into our country from each country that has people (with something to offer) wishing to migrate here?

Here is the problem we really have: Democrats are trying to wipe out the white race in the USA; not genocidally, but politically.

If and when they achieve that, they will have the ability to turn this country into a one-party government forever because every group of people outside of whites support Democrats; some by a huge majority.

If these "brown" people were renown to support conservative ideas, that wall would have been built 30 years ago or more. That's why the Democrats have threatened to close down the government over a wall, fought to keep sanctuary cities and now creating sanctuary states, defeated Kate's Law.
Then play by these rules: make your policies more accessible to immigrants. If your policies continue to be policies of exclusion, how do you expect any American to go along? America is not a place of exclusion, but inclusion.

Your boy in the White House calls nonWhote nations shothole countries. He claims Mexican immigrants are rapists, drug dealers and murderers. He separates families for sport. These are messages of white supremacy. And white supremacy is a narrow minded notion supported by a tiny minority.

Worried about votes? Give Americans something to vote for. Spreading fear, suspicion and hatred narrows the appeal of your politics.

We are trying to play by the rules. We allow a million immigrants into this country every year. It's Democrats and RINO's that are calling for immigration reform. We don't want reform. There is nothing wrong with our system now, it just has to be harshly enforced.

So was Trump lying when he said (if he said) that those nations are shitholes?

If Trump is separating families and DumBama didn't, why did they use a picture of caged kids that happened under DumBama and try to say it was Trump?

When did Trump ever say ALL Mexicans were rapists, thieves and murderers?

So what race are the people that lead those countries and who put them or allowed them into power?
In a lot of cases, the race responsible is Caucasian. They ruled colonies that never granted opportunity, fostered Authoritarians because 'he may be a son of a bitch, but he's our son of a bitch'.

I laid out why few people would want to leave Western Europe. The government's there are stable, the economies there are both good and stable, people have friends, families and businesses there. They have universal healthcare and a great standard of living. They enjoy freedom and liberty.

You just can't say the same about Central America, Africa and the better part of Asia.

Look. America isn't a race. America is an idea. As Ronald Reagan said, you can immigrate to Germany, but you won't be a German. You can immigrate to France but you'll never be French. But people from any corner of the world can come to America and become an American.

What Ingram said was essentially, and what you're saying openly is America isn't as White as it was and neither of you like it. But that does not make us less American. You want to make America whiter? You're once again as Conservatives behind the curve of history and facts. Does making America great again mean making America white again?

Here in America, if you immigrate here and apply for citizenship, it means you read and understand the constitution, you pledge allegiance to the constitution, we shake your hand and you're an American. There's no second place American is you have more melanin in your complexion. If you accomplish those tasks, you're as American as everyone else.

Well why don't we do this: Let's take people from places evenly. Let's allow only X amount of people into our country from each country that has people (with something to offer) wishing to migrate here?

Here is the problem we really have: Democrats are trying to wipe out the white race in the USA; not genocidally, but politically.

If and when they achieve that, they will have the ability to turn this country into a one-party government forever because every group of people outside of whites support Democrats; some by a huge majority.

If these "brown" people were renown to support conservative ideas, that wall would have been built 30 years ago or more. That's why the Democrats have threatened to close down the government over a wall, fought to keep sanctuary cities and now creating sanctuary states, defeated Kate's Law.
Then play by these rules: make your policies more accessible to immigrants. If your policies continue to be policies of exclusion, how do you expect any American to go along? America is not a place of exclusion, but inclusion.

Your boy in the White House calls nonWhote nations shothole countries. He claims Mexican immigrants are rapists, drug dealers and murderers. He separates families for sport. These are messages of white supremacy. And white supremacy is a narrow minded notion supported by a tiny minority.

Worried about votes? Give Americans something to vote for. Spreading fear, suspicion and hatred narrows the appeal of your politics.

We are trying to play by the rules. We allow a million immigrants into this country every year. It's Democrats and RINO's that are calling for immigration reform. We don't want reform. There is nothing wrong with our system now, it just has to be harshly enforced.

If Trump is separating families and DumBama didn't, why did they use a picture of caged kids that happened under DumBama and try to say it was Trump?

Immigration desperately needs reform. There are more jobs in America than there are people to work them. The unemployment rate is at or near a labor shortage. I guess that takes the air out of the argument immigrants are stealing American jobs. There are ways of maintaining secure borders without destroying families. You guys either love the brutality, which makes you not only disgusting but anti-American values, or you lack the imagination to divine solutions that are just, humane and effective, and that makes your harsh policies inept and incompetent.

There are many people who immigrated from Trump's shithole countries who have served in our military, pay taxes, serve as community leaders and contribute to our society and culture in rich and varied ways. Trump wants Norwegians to immigrate. Why would Norwegians leave Norway where they enjoy a stable government and economy, have personal and civil freedoms, universal healthcare and live in peace to come here?

Why do you go berserk defending Jews, while you mock Catholics, mock Whites, mock Poles, mock Irish etc.

But, then go onto call yourself of a White, Catholic, Polish, Irish background?

I think you're a crypto-Jew.

You are nuts. I've never gone "berserk" over anything, and I have never mocked Whites, Poles, Irish, or anyone else. Why would I? If anything, I've taken a swipe or two at the Roman Catholic Church because of the conduct of the male posse that runs it, but my mother and grandmother got caught up in their snare and they tried to get me personally. I even had to tour the Vatican with my mother. Good grief! Nice art, though.

What is a "crypto-Jew'? I defend Jews when they are maligned for nothing, being aware of the history of anti-Semitic nonsense that got so many of them killed over the centuries. What is wrong with being Jewish anyway? I find them less crazy than others, except for the Haredi. Fundies are the same in every religion.

If I were Jewish, I would be proud to be Jewish. The fact is, though, I'm not Jewish.

You called Polish people lazy, you made fun of Protestants behind Enron, you did everything you could to be a 'Honorary Jew"

Crying Nazi pleads guilty - Told to leave Virginia within 8 hours!

I never called the Polish people lazy. I don't indict entire peoples.The only Protestants that I have made fun of are those who act like assholes and then use their religion as an excuse. I'm the one who walked around Canterbury Cathedral at midnight, hoping to meet Becket. It didn't happen.

I'm an "Honorary Jew"? That's wonderful. Glad to hear it! It means I'm doing something right.

You sure implied that Jews study, and Poles don't.

You almost told a dumb Polak joke, to save face for your beloved Jews.

It's all exposed belo

Crying Nazi pleads guilty - Told to leave Virginia within 8 hours!

I know that Jews place great emphasis on education. Many Asians to, too. I think that Americans should do more studying. And I did see some laziness in academics growing up, and too much of cars, girls, football., hanging out.

And there are Jews who are Polish, you know.

What do you have against Jews, anyway? You seem to have some weird thing going about them.

America is not white enough for Laura Ingraham

It is not brown enough for you.

Question: So, why is one racist and the other not?

Answer: Because you are an ass.
Actually, to me, it is what it is

America is the shining city on the hill that Reagan talked about
We have always been open to all immigrants

Immigrants make us great

THen why did you vote twice for a president who promised to "radically transform" America?

Isn’t radically transform the same as make America great?
Nope. That is how you make America a shit hole.

Last edited:

Immigration desperately needs reform. There are more jobs in America than there are people to work them. The unemployment rate is at or near a labor shortage. I guess that takes the air out of the argument immigrants are stealing American jobs. There are ways of maintaining secure borders without destroying families. You guys either love the brutality, which makes you not only disgusting but anti-American values, or you lack the imagination to divine solutions that are just, humane and effective, and that makes your harsh policies inept and incompetent.

There are many people who immigrated from Trump's shithole countries who have served in our military, pay taxes, serve as community leaders and contribute to our society and culture in rich and varied ways. Trump wants Norwegians to immigrate. Why would Norwegians leave Norway where they enjoy a stable government and economy, have personal and civil freedoms, universal healthcare and live in peace to come here?

Hmm.

Do we

A.) Let the labor shortage raise our American wages.
or
B.) Let in tons of illegals from Mexico to raise the profits of Capitalists.

It is not brown enough for you.

Question: So, why is one racist and the other not?

Answer: Because you are an ass.
Actually, to me, it is what it is

America is the shining city on the hill that Reagan talked about
We have always been open to all immigrants

Immigrants make us great

THen why did you vote twice for a president who promised to "radically transform" America?

Isn’t radically transform the same as make America great?

Nope. Now answer my question.
So you don’t believe America was not great?

What is the difference in transforming America to make it better and transforming to make it great?
Infesting it with welfare sucking leaches who work for nothing is not how you make it great.

Forum List

Back