🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Laura Ingraham states the obvious - Jeb wants Hillary to win

per ReaClearPolitics

Laura Ingraham: "Hillary Should Make It Official And Name Jeb Bush As Her Running Mate.

They obviously have a lot in common on many issues and he wants her to win."

Is there AN"YONE HERE STILL CONFUSED as to WHY so many "Republican" NeoCon Zionists are so obsessed with helping Hillary win???

When you have a candidate that is not favored by either establishment, when those of the establishment that he is SUPPOSED to represent can't make him come in line under what THEY want him to do or how far they are willing to go in addressing an issue (under "Washington just doesn't work that way" with regard to issues), they see him as a threat. Trumo isn't as cordial as they are used to, he doesn't use the right etiquette, he may not even understand the need to cozy up to lobbyists, he may be told that's just not how we do it.

The question becomes - Do we want to seek a third party that follows after the same political circles that is expected to make a deal with those who hold political influence? Can issues actually get addressed and accomplished without it being used as the same dangling carrot to get you to support Repiblicans or Democrats? ... because ongoing debating and gridlock is all you find that's guaranteed at out nation's capital.

Again, if Ronald Reagan wouldn't have voted for this Chimpanzee, you won't get Republicans to vote for him either.
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com

Then lobbyists, endless gridlock with the same issues becoming much like a revolving door that has returned again for the past 30 years or more, IS what the voters want

Funny you should mention Lincoln. Hillary Clinton stated today is the Republican party quickly turning from the party of Lincoln, into the party of Trump.

You made your bed with Trump, now you've got a chimpanzee as your nominee. He's going to get slaughtered on election night.

In your efforts to get a non establishment candidate, you have rino'd yourselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency, a certain loss of the Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country.

ColeJ20150821_low.jpg

Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

I don't fully support his approach, however he IS the only candidate willing to take on problems that the Republucan majority has basically sat on their asses about since Reagan. Do you think the establishment has the courage to stand up to the liberal opposition and finally accomplish something? For a majority, you haven't been able to succesfulky vote in another candidate, have you? Ever think why this "majority establishment" you claim, is having so much trouble connecting with voters lately?

Maybe he just doesnt think Trump represents his values:dunno:

If he supports Hillary, he's proven he has no values.

In March 2008, Mr. Trump, commenting on the 2008 Democratic primaries, says Hillary Clinton would make a “good president or a good vice president” and a lot of people think pairing her with Barack Obama would be a “dream ticket.”

trumpobama.png

He liked to tweet even back then.

Even I believed certain mayors would make really good governors, only to be proven wrong. It's issues like immigration, national security, as well as the economy, and what direction has it been going lately.

More evidence that we have been a one party system for a long time and we are all dupes thinking they represent any of us.

Meanwhile under both parties, we have become closer to the old feudal system.

Which consists of the rich and the fucked.

More evidence that we have been a one party system for a long time and we are all dupes thinking they represent any of us.

Meanwhile under both parties, we have become closer to the old feudal system.

Which consists of the rich and the fucked.

......or, the quick and the dead.

I've had a sneaking suspicion for a while that Trump wants the Clintons to win.

68fqmx.jpg

I've never heard or read that any of the Trump children refer to Bill Clinton as Uncle Bill.

Check this out. Oh and if you want more. I'm loaded for bear. :)

'I'm not sure if you know this, but Secretary Clinton and I are actually related,' Jenna announced.

'Yes, she's married to by uncle Bill. Uncle Bill has become so close with my grandparents and my father...that my dad calls him a brother from another mother.'

Later in the evening, Secretary Clinton took the stage and spoke of the 'special feeling of kinship' she had with Jenna. "

article-2443961-1885B9E400000578-811_634x509.jpg

"Brothers from another mother: Jenna talked about how close her father George W Bush was with Bill Clinton"

Read more: Jenna Bush says she's 'related' to Hillary Clinton
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Trump's relationship with the Clintons hasn't been anything other than power couples who have socialized. And like a good business man or woman would do, Trump has donated to Hillary just as he has to Republicans.

But the relationship between the Bushes and the Clintons hit the "dynasty" family level. This is politically incestuous.

Jenna Bush: Hillary Clinton and I are 'related' through 'Uncle' Bill - George W Bush's 'brother from another mother'
  • Former first-daughter Jenna Bush-Hager joked about her Clinton family ties at a charity gala earlier this week
  • When former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took the stage, she spoke about the 'special feeling of kinship' she had for Jenna

The simple fact is there’s a threshold past which anybody who steps in the Oval Office must go past,” Bush tells MSNBC

Former Florida governor and failed GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush told MSNBC’s Nicole Wallace that he won’t vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton because the candidates don’t “pass the threshold” to be president.

“I feel like your decision to not vote leaves me without a Northern light. How did you arrive at the decision not to vote?” asked Wallace, who is a former GOP strategist with ties to the Bush family.

“The simple fact is there’s a threshold past which anybody who steps in the Oval Office must go past. And I don’t think either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump go past that threshold,” Bush said.

In March 2008, Mr. Trump, commenting on the 2008 Democratic primaries, says Hillary Clinton would make a “good president or a good vice president” and a lot of people think pairing her with Barack Obama would be a “dream ticket.”

trumpobama.png

Seems Trump wised up and Jeb became an no value dumbass.

Translation: uh did I say he had no values because he supported Hillary? *nervous laughter* I meant people named Bush eh he he. Not Trump, different rules for that guy

trumpobama.png

Seems Trump wised up and Jeb became an no value dumbass.

Translation: uh did I say he had no values because he supported Hillary? *nervous laughter* I meant people named Bush eh he he. Not Trump, different rules for that guy

You meant Jeb. Don't try to lie you're way out of it now.

Forum List

Back