Lauren Boebert has filed for divorce from her husband

From the twitter:

🚨🚨🚨BREAKING: MORE details have emerged about Lauren Boebert’s divorce filing and they are something else.

Here are the details:

- First, her husband of two decades was absolutely furious.

It was previously reported that Boebert filed an appeal April 25 dissolution seeking to end her marriage to Jayson Boebert, with whom she shares four sons.

An affidavit of service, obtained by The Daily Beast, indicated that Jayson Boebert appeared to be caught off guard by the court proceedings.

He chased away a process server with an expletive-laden tirade and let his dogs loose when he was served with the divorce papers, the affidavit said.

“Once he learned that he was being served with Dissolution of Marriage papers he was extremely angry,” the process server wrote. “I tried to hand him the documents but did not take them. He started yelling and using profanities, and told me that I was trespassing, and that he was calling the Sheriff’s Office. I told him I was leaving the documents on the chair outside of the door, he closed the door then let the dogs out.”

The document noted that Jayson was cleaning a gun and drinking a “tall glass of beer” when he was served.

- Second, Lauren Boebert’s heartbroken husband says he still loves her despite the divorce.

Jayson and Boebert had their fair share of brushes with law enforcement during their time together. Jayson was arrested in 2004 for exposing his penis to two women at a bowling alley—a crime he pleaded guilty to.

Talk about family values?
Want to talk about the Biden family values? You people are OK with an incestuous pervert in the WH. So why get upset over anything? Stop gossiping.

From the twitter:

🚨🚨🚨BREAKING: MORE details have emerged about Lauren Boebert’s divorce filing and they are something else.

Here are the details:

It was previously reported that Boebert filed an appeal April 25 dissolution seeking to end her marriage to Jayson Boebert, with whom she shares four sons.

An affidavit of service, obtained by The Daily Beast, indicated that Jayson Boebert appeared to be caught off guard by the court proceedings.

He chased away a process server with an expletive-laden tirade and let his dogs loose when he was served with the divorce papers, the affidavit said.

“Once he learned that he was being served with Dissolution of Marriage papers he was extremely angry,” the process server wrote. “I tried to hand him the documents but did not take them. He started yelling and using profanities, and told me that I was trespassing, and that he was calling the Sheriff’s Office. I told him I was leaving the documents on the chair outside of the door, he closed the door then let the dogs out.”

The document noted that Jayson was cleaning a gun and drinking a “tall glass of beer” when he was served.

- Second, Lauren Boebert’s heartbroken husband says he still loves her despite the divorce.

Jayson and Boebert had their fair share of brushes with law enforcement during their time together. Jayson was arrested in 2004 for exposing his penis to two women at a bowling alley—a crime he pleaded guilty to.

You are attacking a patriotic, 2nd amendment loving family. For shame. The Lord had to separate these two so the Boeberts can pursue their true missions in His service. Only a commie fascist dimturd wouldn't know this.

Lauren Boebert wants privacy as she divorces husband Jayson Boebert. The same person who has been condemning progressives for our absence of family values.

Not difficult to predict. They have four children and all but one of them seems to be still in school. She is all over the nation in her role, leaving the husband to do all the rest. If you commit to marriage and then having four kids, you need to be there for it. And if it's the wife that has the traveling high-income job, you better make DARN sure the husband has signed up for that, because it still bucks cultural norms.

Lauren Boebert wants privacy as she divorces husband Jayson Boebert. The same person who has been condemning progressives for our absence of family values.

I would hope that she gains a semblance of empathy and understanding of what all those couples she was so blithely dismissive of had to go through.

Sometimes you need to experience something yourself to realize that 'thoughts and prayers' aren't going to cut it.

Here's hoping Boebert's experience nets her such wisdom. And I'm sorry she and her family have to go through this. Divorce is hard.

Boebert, Trump, MTG, etc.

The GQP is no longer the party of honesty or morality.

Neither party is, or has been. Politics and morality are contradictions in terms.

Boebert has previously brought up her Christian faith while advocating for women to stay in rocky marriages.

"Are you struggling in your marriage? Begin to speak life into your marriage. Ladies, you were called to something great in your marriage. The power that you have in Christ, for your marriage, is unmatched," Boebert told an audience at the Cornerstone Christian Center during an event in June.

Lauren Boebert once told women in rocky marriages that they just need to start 'chasing Jesus' to solve their marital issues. Now she's getting divorced.

Boebert has previously brought up her Christian faith while advocating for women to stay in rocky marriages.

"Are you struggling in your marriage? Begin to speak life into your marriage. Ladies, you were called to something great in your marriage. The power that you have in Christ, for your marriage, is unmatched," Boebert told an audience at the Cornerstone Christian Center during an event in June.

Lauren Boebert once told women in rocky marriages that they just need to start 'chasing Jesus' to solve their marital issues. Now she's getting divorced.

She is just one more "do as I say, not as I do" politician

Don't you worry her sixteen-year-old son gotz his seventeen-year-old galfriend pregnant, I wish my family would have had them thar kinda family values.
why? someone got pregnant in your family and they aborted the baby?

From the twitter:

Here are the details:

Drinking a beer and cleaning his guns?
What more does that bitch want from a sex offender husband ?

Forum List

Back