🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Law enforcement needs to be civilized!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I hate American law enforcement! I think they are dumb jocks who weren't intelligent enough for college. I wish they were more civilized.

Last edited:
Problem isn't law enforcement, but the laws they're sworn to uphold and the justice system on the judiciary side of it. So long as a justice system functions in such a way that the rich can afford better attorneys and avoid justice's punishments more than a poor defendent, something's fundamentally corrupt in that system. Effectiveness of a defense attorney shouldn't matter. It does because there's so many laws with so many loopholes, a more expensive one will be better and finidng those loopholes than an overworked, unmotivated public defender sorta one.

We need a more Chinese or Arabesque model of law and law enforcement. None of this repeat offender nonsense which only frustrates police. First offense, major punishment, second offense you're all done and your survivors get the bill for your execution. Without fear of punishment you can't have a civil society. And why we want more criminals instead of less as with not executing most of them is beyond me.

just disband the police department. let the gangs run things in the country. oh and call Obama, Holder and Sharpton you need help

Problem isn't law enforcement, but the laws they're sworn to uphold and the justice system on the judiciary side of it..

They were sworn to support the US Constitution and the laws adopted pursuant thereto.

But nowadays they are enforcing the laws of the police state. Everything has been criminalized. And because the US is warfare state there are a lot of folks who want to retaliate. Americans are treated the same way avengers are treated.

WHAT??? you want women stoned to death??

I want most all criminals executed. Only the most minor, extenuating circumstance ones should be imprisoned where rehabilitation actually has a chance of happening.

I'm all for the death penalty but I think you're taking it a little far.
If we'd stop making prison an easy ride crime would go down.
Give em long sentences with lots of labor to defray the cost of their incarceration.
I would think ten hours of hard labor a day at fifty cents an hour for commissary would do it,and of course no early release.

I hate American law enforcement! I think they are dumb jocks who weren't intelligent enough for college. I wish they were more civilized.
It's amazing to me you actually blame the cops for this when the real culprit is the government you voted for is creating these laws which the police are charged with enforcing.

Maybe you should spend a moment reflecting upon why these officers of government enforcement actually have the power they do. Why would the enforcement arm of the law be more civilized than the people making the laws?

I wish law makers were more civilized and educated in what the laws they make actually mean to the people and those charged with enforcing those laws resulted in.

So when the government comes in charging this cop with enforcing their laws with too much force in order to seem like they fucking care about the average person maybe you should consider why the fuck is that a law to begin with?

Here's the deal, call for the indictment of the A.G. for his part in the murder of two Americans with illegal weapons supplied to Mexican drug cartels and your outrage will be legitimate.

Forum List

Back