Lawyer: Capitol Cop Who Shot Ashli Babbitt ‘Ambushed’ Her on Jan. 6 Without Warning

Obviously there was an insurrection.

The cop wasnt afraid. He was just doing his job and shot the stupid bitch for trying to breach.

Obviously you are a moron.

He wasn't doing anything except committing murder.

I realize that in Oakland, it's pretty commonplace. For the rest of us, we actually care (but not about you).

Not really.

Justice comes in different forms.

He'll see his day.

And when he does....it will be a sign for you.
You will be dead long before he sees his day.

His day wont be a sign for me. I'll be dead of old age by then.

Let it go dude.

Ashli Babbitt attempted to breach a resitricted area.
I've posted this video for you MANY times.
Watch it this time.

28:23.
There's a gun
There's a gun!
He's got a gun
He's got a gun

28:35
Babbitt enters thru the window.
Intruder Babbitt is SHOT, with 4 CLEAR warnings, heard and documented on this "Day of Rage."

Watch it, and tell us again how there, "Was no warning."

The officer obviously gave no warning. "There's a gun" shouted by someone in the crowd gives no reference as to who has the gun or where the threat lies. The officer (in the heavily biased video) waited in ambush, shot and killed an unarmed woman.

As you are well aware of, 5 minutes after any black criminal is shot the police name is released.
Only a weepy lib would call a murderer a whipping boy.

So youre saying someone is hiding his name for some reason?

Why would they do that and do you think it's a conspiracy?

Again , what difference would it make if they did release it? Are the rabid republicans suggesting he is a Democrat and wanting revenge like animals?
But oh the irony. Chauvin murdered Floyd in cold blood and you all supported him from a racist stand point.
You need to think before you post son . That's hypocrisy central.

The insurrectionists not having guns or other lethal weapons.

Bottom line: No insurrection.

What was the cop afraid of......being beaten by someone half his size.
Some had guns.....FACT
A lot of them had lethal weapons.
What was he afraid of......100+ other insurrectionists following her through that window, just like they did with the other windows.

He wasn't doing anything except committing murder.
He was defending the likes of MTG, Gym Jordan, Matt Gaetz, etc.....

You LOVE those people, just think what stance you would have taken IF she got through and 100's of others followed her ( just like they did in the outside windows they smashed in ) in pursuit of the Congress Members and actually killed the Congress Members with their weapons.

Forum List

Back