Lawyer: Capitol Cop Who Shot Ashli Babbitt ‘Ambushed’ Her on Jan. 6 Without Warning

So you made a meme. 2 questions.
I didn't make the meme, goofball. I just posted it?
Why do you think that some of guards being co-conspirators or in fear of their life means it was not an insurrection?
In insurrection is the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state. What the Trump supporters wanted was to stop the installation of an unconstitutionally "elected" administration. They were not trying to take over the government.

It was the false flag Antifa and BLM goons, assisted by FBI plants that instigated the breaching of the Capitol.

Deny all you want.

I didn't make the meme, goofball. I just posted it?

In insurrection is the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state. What the Trump supporters wanted was to stop the installation of an unconstitutionally "elected" administration. They were not trying to take over the government.

It was the false flag Antifa and BLM goons, assisted by FBI plants that instigated the breaching of the Capitol.

Deny all you want.
Nominated ^ for Goofiest & Most Unhinged Post du Jour! :lol:

independentsentinel.com? Come on man. :auiqs.jpg:

"Overall, we rate the Independent Sentinel Right Biased and Questionable based on the use of poor sources, the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as some false claims."
Typical liberal bullshit: Dismissing the source without rebutting the content.

Here's an opinion of your mediabiasfactcheck.com:

Here's another article about your bullshit artist, media bias fact checker, Dave Van Zandt.

Independent Sentinel often uses stories from other sources that they acknowledge in their articles. Had you bothered to read the link instead of discrediting it based on the source, you might have noticed. (But since you are a dumbass, I doubt it.)

This one uses info from:

...and Judicial Watch:

IS said:

JUDICIAL WATCH ADDS REMARKABLE DETAILS​

Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit seeking details surrounding the death of Ashli Babbitt during the Jan. 6 incidents at the Capitol. He has obtained 1,000 pages of emails. President Tom Fitton told Newsmax the information raises questions about the delays in reporting details of the Air Force veteran’s death.

He also told Newsmax’s “Spicer & Co.” Wednesday that the delays make one wonder if the real issue is politics and an attempt to keep information back until after the impeachment of former President Donald Trump on charges of incitement of an insurrection.

“It is a scandal of epic proportions that we still don’t have basic information about the only person who died via homicide on Jan. 6,” Fitton said. “In theory, we shouldn’t have to sue for information like this but because there’s this, how is it you would describe it as anything other than a cover-up … was the Trump impeachment one of the reasons they withheld information from the American people about how all these people died?”

The emails show the medical examiner requested Babbitt’s body be cremated two days after it was received. Why? They also sent her fingerprint records to an undeliverable email address that resulted in an error message being returned that was written in Chinese characters.

Also:

Watch the 5 minute video in the Newsmax link.

Last edited:
Typical liberal bullshit: Dismissing the source without rebutting the content.

Here's an opinion of your mediabiasfactcheck.com:

Here's another article about your bullshit artist, media bias fact checker, Dave Van Zandt.

Independent Sentinel often uses stories from other sources that they acknowledge in their articles. Had you bothered to read the link instead of discrediting it based on the source, you might have noticed. (But since you are a dumbass, I doubt it.)

This one uses info from:

...and Judicial Watch:

Also:

Watch the 5 minute video in the Newsmax link.

Dude how can I take you seriously when you want me to watch anything Newsmax says? :auiqs.jpg:

Dude how can I take you seriously when you want me to watch anything Newsmax says? :auiqs.jpg:
You are truly a stupid shit. Newsmax didn't say what's in the video.

What's the matter with you? Did your mommy finally kick you out of the basement?

I dont give a shit. No one with any credibility is going to tell me to watch Newsmax. You're a fucking gullible idiot.
That is a stupid statement.

Of course, that kind of bullshit is all you've got. :laughing0301:

If this was a freak from an Anti-Fa riot we would still be hearing it. That cop needs to be punished. Equal justice?

Nope. You have it all wrong. It was a good shoot. Bad guys: 0 Good guys: 1

Maybe she shouldn't have tried to breach a barricaded part of the building with a violent mob behind her, directly in front of an armed officer pointing a gun at her?

Forum List

Back