Lazy Women Complains She Has No Food For Her Kids

Why are we just focusing on the failures of the mother? Where is the father(s)? Why is no one attacking the other parent? Even if it was casual sex or she wasn't married, the man is no less responsible. He is responsible to use birth control, and he is responsible to take care of any children that result from his sexual activity.

I'm all for making the daddies pay. No matter how many there are.
In fact I'm all for locking the bastards up. You would think the chick would be smart enough to stop sleeping around knowing full well daddy wont be around to help.
Another black mark on african American culture.

Quit making it about race....there are plenty of white women, hispanic and whatever else that end up in that same predicament. So you can condemn the women all you want, but the children are innocent, you must not even have a heart.

It would be wonderful if everyone in the world was perfect, like you, and never make any mistakes, but hey, it isn't, and the children are not to blame. Lighten up, already.

Then tell me why every time you see a human interest piece like this in the media it's about a minority?
Is it because the media doesnt give a shit about the white poor? We can start a whole new thread about that.....

In fact I'm all for locking the bastards up. You would think the chick would be smart enough to stop sleeping around knowing full well daddy wont be around to help.

Quit making it about race....there are plenty of white women, hispanic and whatever else that end up in that same predicament. So you can condemn the women all you want, but the children are innocent, you must not even have a heart.

It would be wonderful if everyone in the world was perfect, like you, and never make any mistakes, but hey, it isn't, and the children are not to blame. Lighten up, already.

Then tell me why every time you see a human interest piece like this in the media it's about a minority?
Is it because the media doesnt give a shit about the white poor? We can start a whole new thread about that.....

Because that's what sells to knuckledraggers like you, idiot.

Another thing that I find strange about this story?
She said she has been out of work for five months. So why isn't she getting unemployment?
This tells me she was fired for good reason and they rejected her claim or she quit.
So which path did this outstanding member of society take?

She might not be eligible for unemployment, especially if she was working as a temp/freelancer/independent contractor as has been increasingly common in the last couple of decades so as to avoid the expenses and commitments of hiring full time employees.

That's what happened to me a couple of years ago, even after working for the same people for about 20 years. Doesn't qualify.

But these are just inconvenient facts, let's just make up our own fantasies based on Numero Uno.

This thread is full of sociopaths.

No....this thread is full of people just like me and everyone else who went through hard times and didn't need government assistance of any kind.
I lived poor when I was young,so dont get all self righteous with me,I've been there.
I lived through an abusive step dad till I finally got big enough to defend myself.
SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHINY ASS FUCKEN BUDDIES!!! GROW A PAIR AND GET WITH LIFE!! NO ONE FEELS SORRY FOR YOU!!

Ummm..... read your own post there, Wild Bill. Looks like you're the one looking for people to feel sorry for you.

Not really working btw...

You'd do better to blame the leftwing media. Those are the douche bags who write these kinds of pieces looking for sympathy and approval from their buddies in the media.

She might not be eligible for unemployment, especially if she was working as a temp/freelancer/independent contractor as has been increasingly common in the last couple of decades so as to avoid the expenses and commitments of hiring full time employees.

That's what happened to me a couple of years ago, even after working for the same people for about 20 years. Doesn't qualify.

But these are just inconvenient facts, let's just make up our own fantasies based on Numero Uno.

This thread is full of sociopaths.

No....this thread is full of people just like me and everyone else who went through hard times and didn't need government assistance of any kind.
I lived poor when I was young,so dont get all self righteous with me,I've been there.
I lived through an abusive step dad till I finally got big enough to defend myself.
SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHINY ASS FUCKEN BUDDIES!!! GROW A PAIR AND GET WITH LIFE!! NO ONE FEELS SORRY FOR YOU!!

Ummm..... read your own post there, Wild Bill. Looks like you're the one looking for people to feel sorry for you.

No need douche bag.
I'm retired and liven large with only a couple of gray hairs.
I spend 500 bucks a day three or four times a week just fucken off...dont feel sorry for me,it's misplaced.
You're mistaking disgust in weakness,for a plea for pity.

She should have thought of that before having five friggen kids. And since I never fucked her,why the hell should I have to pay for her kids?

This chick made bad decision after bad decision...when does she take responsibility for her actions?

And your link to those decisions is where?

.... exactly.

She has five kids and no daddy. You need to STFU until you can respond in a truthful way. If you think five illegitimate kids is A Okay then we really have nothing else to discuss. Because your moral compass is so fucked you'll never see the problem.

There is nothing in the story that says why she is a single mom. For all you know, her husband died in Iraq. Focus on the problem. A woman with 5 kids she's not feeding enough.

She should have thought of that before having five friggen kids. And since I never fucked her,why the hell should I have to pay for her kids?

This chick made bad decision after bad decision...when does she take responsibility for her actions?

.... exactly.

She has five kids and no daddy. You need to STFU until you can respond in a truthful way. If you think five illegitimate kids is A Okay then we really have nothing else to discuss. Because your moral compass is so fucked you'll never see the problem.

This entire quote of fabricated misinformation, with no sources, does not even deserve to be dignified with a retort.

You'd do better to blame the leftwing media. Those are the douche bags who write these kinds of pieces looking for sympathy and approval from their buddies in the media.

You asked about "every time you see a human interest piece in the media". You got your answer. Now you want to change your question. Ain't gonna matter. Commercial media appeals to the emotional. You're buyin'.

.... exactly.

There is nothing in the story that says why she is a single mom. For all you know, her husband died in Iraq. Focus on the problem. A woman with 5 kids she's not feeding enough.

Trust me...if daddy/daddies had died in Iraq it would have been mentioned. Over and over again.......................

No need douche bag.
I spend 500 bucks a day three or four times a week just fucken off...dont feel sorry for me,it's misplaced.

Don't think so Checkers. Going on and on about your childhood is the same plea for pity you try to ascribe to others. This story ain't about you.

.... exactly.

This entire quote of fabricated misinformation, with no sources, does not even deserve to be dignified with a retort.

Even with you with your limited reasoning ability should understand that if no father was mentioned in the article .....? There ain't one.

Trust me...if daddy/daddies had died in Iraq it would have been mentioned. Over and over again.......................

Wouldn't be pertinent to the story, would it?

Again this isn't a story about these families. It's about a government failure and how it affects real people. Real people whose stories you don't get to make up by the way.

No need douche bag.

Don't think so Checkers. Going on and on about your childhood is the same plea for pity you try to ascribe to others. This story ain't about you.

Exactly!!! This story is about people who cant overcome there own actions and expect others to pay for them.
Maybe there's hope for you after all.

Wouldn't be pertinent to the story, would it?

Again this isn't a story about these families. It's about a government failure and how it affects real people. Real people whose stories you don't get to make up by the way.

The story speaks for itself.
And when you talk about the failure of government you need to look at the middle class and how they get repeatedly screwed.
This country is still full of opportunities for those willing to work. I have no sympathy for people who make stupid mistakes repeatedly...as in FIVE times for miss Simon.
A couple of kids? Yeah okay...but FIVE!!! Screw that,you've gone way beyond "Whoops" at that point.

.... exactly.

Do you honestly think an article designed to elicit the bleeding of hearts is not going to be titled "Iraqi War Widow..."?

I despair the inability of critical thought. Hackneyed, I know, but it's not exactly rocket science.

Why are we just focusing on the failures of the mother? Where is the father(s)? Why is no one attacking the other parent? Even if it was casual sex or she wasn't married, the man is no less responsible. He is responsible to use birth control, and he is responsible to take care of any children that result from his sexual activity.

You would be wise to ignore race baiters like this. The whole reason he's even saying that is just to get you riled up. He knows what he's saying isn't true. He just likes getting people freaked out.

That said...

It doesn't matter if the children are innocent or not. That's not relevant to the discussion.

The facts are, they are right now learning from their parent how to live life. If we allow this parent to live off the tits of the tax payers, we are in effect allowing these children to learn the way they live life, is by sitting on their butt, sucking the government tits of the tax payers.

This is EXACTLY how we ended up with 4th generation welfare recipients in the 1990s, and exactly why we kicked them off welfare and food stamps back then. And it is exactly what we need to do now.

If you really do "care about the children!", then you should be the biggest proponent of ending welfare and food stamps. The absolute best thing we can give a child, is the knowledge that dignity comes from providing for ones self, that work and wealth go hand in hand, and that the ONLY way to truly advance in life, is by your own efforts.

Last edited:

Do you honestly think an article designed to elicit the bleeding of hearts is not going to be titled "Iraqi War Widow..."?

I despair the inability of critical thought. Hackneyed, I know, but it's not exactly rocket science.

Yea, I'm pretty sure it would have been mentioned. Still I was trying to give an example. You don't know that she had 5 kids by different fathers or that she wasn't married. She could be divorced, she could be widowed. Unless it says differently in the article, assuming doesn't help. What we do know is that she had 5 kids and isn't feeding them. They are going hungry and that's wrong. Every parents job is to make sure their kids are healthy and well fed. I don't care how she has to do it, but it's her job to get those kids fed. The fact that she is failing is telling. You can't count on the government, anyone that does is an idiot. I don't think that woman is an idiot. I think she's too lazy to do what it takes to feed her kids. Like I said, churches, friends, families, even door to door, there are tons of ways to get help and if that fails, then she can whore herself. Whatever it takes to feed her kids, she's got to do it, that's her job as a mom.

Yea, I'm pretty sure it would have been mentioned. Still I was trying to give an example. You don't know that she had 5 kids by different fathers or that she wasn't married. She could be divorced, she could be widowed. Unless it says differently in the article, assuming doesn't help.

Yeah, that was the point, the bullshit logic assuming knowledge of some stranger's sexual history based on nothing. That's pure misogyny. Well maybe not 'pure'; considering some of the comments it could be racist too. I have to wonder if these arrogant misogynists would have come up with the same scenario if the woman was white. They seem to indicate they would not.

What we do know is that she had 5 kids and isn't feeding them. They are going hungry and that's wrong. Every parents job is to make sure their kids are healthy and well fed. I don't care how she has to do it, but it's her job to get those kids fed. The fact that she is failing is telling. You can't count on the government, anyone that does is an idiot. I don't think that woman is an idiot. I think she's too lazy to do what it takes to feed her kids. Like I said, churches, friends, families, even door to door, there are tons of ways to get help and if that fails, then she can whore herself. Whatever it takes to feed her kids, she's got to do it, that's her job as a mom.

OK but you're also making an assumption with "too lazy to do what it takes", since the article really doesn't go into what she's doing on that front. Sure there are other resources, at least one of them referenced and pictured in the article, but the fact that resources exist doesn't automatically mean they always work.

I'm not really sure that 'whoring herself' might be the best care of her children though.

OK but you're also making an assumption with "too lazy to do what it takes", since the article really doesn't go into what she's doing on that front. Sure there are other resources, at least one of them referenced and pictured in the article, but the fact that resources exist doesn't automatically mean they always work.

I'm not really sure that 'whoring herself' might be the best care of her children though.
You are not a mother in the literal sense I expect, but I would respect a mother who would whore herself rather than let her children go hungry. She obviously would not roll in the bucks, but regardless she would be able to provide more than 4 chicken legs for her 5 kids.

On this thread I've heard that criticizing a mother for not feeding her children is tantamount to both misogyny and racism. As a parent I would prefer to feed my child than to let them go hungry rather than blaming the state.

Forum List

Back