LBJ quote....

So you're proving LBJ's quote, huh?

Democrats are raising minimum wage driving up inner city black teenage unemployment to 50%, pounding Obamacare cutting many black workers under 30 hours and importing endless illegal aliens to keep blacks unemployed.

And here you are a black "man" carrying their water repeating their lies
I'm not white so I cant be proving LBJ's quote.

Strike two. I'm not a dem either.

Fair enough. You get dumped on and you still suck up to the.

You've done nothing but advocate them, how are you not one?

Why dont you make me run along? I cant help that you are in denial about the commonly known evidence that has already been presented. Face it. The orange buffoon and carnival barker is also a racist.

If it's so common, why don't you get off your lazy ass and provide it? I know you think you're somehow "special", but around here if you make a claim it's on you to prove it.

Trump is no LBJ. LBJ was a racist.

So is Drumpf.

Yeah, I heard the talk form the commies, haven't seen any evidence though. Why don't you run along till you get some.

Why dont you make me run along? I cant help that you are in denial about the commonly known evidence that has already been presented. Face it. The orange buffoon and carnival barker is also a racist.

It isn't fact just because you insist that it is so. Requesting evidence is not unreasonable.
If you want evidence go do some research. I'm not here to convince you. I am here to alleviate your ignorance.

Democrats are raising minimum wage driving up inner city black teenage unemployment to 50%, pounding Obamacare cutting many black workers under 30 hours and importing endless illegal aliens to keep blacks unemployed.

To the what?

I dont advocate for dems. What gave you that idea?

If it's so common, why don't you get off your lazy ass and provide it? I know you think you're somehow "special", but around here if you make a claim it's on you to prove it.

Because I'm not your errand boy. You can type cant you? Do that in a search engine and you will find all the commonly known evidence Drumpf is a racist.

So is Drumpf.

To the what?

Your posts. That and you cant answer my question how youre not one

There are way less Commies than some would have us think, there are way less racist than others would have us think. is LJB statement correct? yes because its not that more people hate black people, its because white people( US) have been trained all our life's to think black people are less, & that becomes a quiet form of withholding equality.

President Johnson found that not to be the case after the Civil Rights Act was passed by the GOP.

So Johnson address the NAACP Convention and declared "with the passage of the massive Great Society program,I will have you n-words voting Democrat for a hundred generations". The NAACP delegates gave him a standing O.

So is Drumpf.

To the what?

Show me where I have advocated for dems. Dont mistake me criticism of repubs as advocating for dems. I think both parties are corrupt and racist. Dems are just less racist.

How do you explain to someone that you are not a dem other than telling you I am not one? Dont you think I would say I was dem if that was what I was?

There are way less Commies than some would have us think, there are way less racist than others would have us think. is LJB statement correct? yes because its not that more people hate black people, its because white people( US) have been trained all our life's to think black people are less, & that becomes a quiet form of withholding equality.

Yeah well, sorry if you bought the lies your handlers were trying to feed you. Of course if anyone wants to suggest that being "colorblind" doesn't work, then they should try to examine where civil rights and equal opportunity laws attempt to accomplish that very same "colorblindness". The opposition to one would automatically apply to the other, unless of course the "colorblindness" is not really what someone is looking for in legislation.

Don't think that was the case LJB said with the passage that the Democrats have lost the south for 50 years. correct me if am wrong, but I was there & that's I heard.

So is Drumpf.

Yeah, I heard the talk form the commies, haven't seen any evidence though. Why don't you run along till you get some.

It isn't fact just because you insist that it is so. Requesting evidence is not unreasonable.
If you want evidence go do some research. I'm not here to convince you. I am here to alleviate your ignorance.

Yet so far all you've done is demonstrate your own ignorance and inability to form a coherent argument. Personally I think you are projecting your own racism.

To the what?

Show me where I have advocated for dems. Dont mistake me criticism of repubs as advocating for dems. I think both parties are corrupt and racist. Dems are just less racist.

How do you explain to someone that you are not a dem other than telling you I am not one? Dont you think I would say I was dem if that was what I was?

No, Dems deny you're Dems all the time on the board. You have this idea that saying you're not a Democrat, but wow, Democrats are right on every issue is somehow more persuasive than you're a Dem. It's lame.

Still can't think of anything you disagree with Democrats on, huh?

To the what?

No, Dems deny you're Dems all the time on the board. You have this idea that saying you're not a Democrat, but wow, Democrats are right on every issue is somehow more persuasive than you're a Dem. It's lame.

Sounds like you are a victim of confirmation bias. I specifically reject being a dem because I dont want anyone taking my vote for granted. The Dems are only slightly better than the repubs to me.

I can think of a couple of things I disagree with the Dems on. The problem is I disagree way more with repubs on almost every issue.

To the what?

Sounds like you are a victim of confirmation bias. I specifically reject being a dem because I dont want anyone taking my vote for granted. The Dems are only slightly better than the repubs to me.

I can think of a couple of things I disagree with the Dems on. The problem is I disagree way more with repubs on almost every issue.

That you can't say how you disagree with Dems is my confirmation bias. Got it.

So you advocate Democrats who continually fuck black men and you always vote for them, but you aren't one because you don't want to let them take you for granted. Frankly, that's just sad. No wonder they snooker you into voting for them despite their vitriolic treatment of blacks and programs to keep you poor. Poor blacks and poor whites are Democrat voting machines. And that's right where the Democrats want to keep you.

Republicans are sad and pathetic, I can't advocate them. But at least they aren't working day and night to keep poor blacks poor like Democrats are

Forum List

Back