LBJ quote....

Best LBJ quote ever:

If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: 'President Can't Swim.'

This can be said of every President...

To the what?

I dont advocate for dems. What gave you that idea?

Your posts. That and you cant answer my question how youre not one
Show me where I have advocated for dems. Dont mistake me criticism of repubs as advocating for dems. I think both parties are corrupt and racist. Dems are just less racist.

How do you explain to someone that you are not a dem other than telling you I am not one? Dont you think I would say I was dem if that was what I was?

No, Dems deny you're Dems all the time on the board. You have this idea that saying you're not a Democrat, but wow, Democrats are right on every issue is somehow more persuasive than you're a Dem. It's lame.

Still can't think of anything you disagree with Democrats on, huh?
Sounds like you are a victim of confirmation bias. I specifically reject being a dem because I dont want anyone taking my vote for granted. The Dems are only slightly better than the repubs to me.

I can think of a couple of things I disagree with the Dems on. The problem is I disagree way more with repubs on almost every issue.

That you can't say how you disagree with Dems is my confirmation bias. Got it.

So you advocate Democrats who continually fuck black men and you always vote for them, but you aren't one because you don't want to let them take you for granted. Frankly, that's just sad. No wonder they snooker you into voting for them despite their vitriolic treatment of blacks and programs to keep you poor. Poor blacks and poor whites are Democrat voting machines. And that's right where the Democrats want to keep you.

Republicans are sad and pathetic, I can't advocate them. But at least they aren't working day and night to keep poor blacks poor like Democrats are
Glad you got it.

I already told you I dont advocate dems. Explaining how republicans are racist dummies is not advocating dems.

I agree that repubs are sad and pathetic. However, you are wrong about what they do.

Your posts. That and you cant answer my question how youre not one
Show me where I have advocated for dems. Dont mistake me criticism of repubs as advocating for dems. I think both parties are corrupt and racist. Dems are just less racist.

How do you explain to someone that you are not a dem other than telling you I am not one? Dont you think I would say I was dem if that was what I was?

No, Dems deny you're Dems all the time on the board. You have this idea that saying you're not a Democrat, but wow, Democrats are right on every issue is somehow more persuasive than you're a Dem. It's lame.

Sounds like you are a victim of confirmation bias. I specifically reject being a dem because I dont want anyone taking my vote for granted. The Dems are only slightly better than the repubs to me.

I can think of a couple of things I disagree with the Dems on. The problem is I disagree way more with repubs on almost every issue.

So you advocate Democrats who continually fuck black men and you always vote for them, but you aren't one because you don't want to let them take you for granted. Frankly, that's just sad. No wonder they snooker you into voting for them despite their vitriolic treatment of blacks and programs to keep you poor. Poor blacks and poor whites are Democrat voting machines. And that's right where the Democrats want to keep you.

Republicans are sad and pathetic, I can't advocate them. But at least they aren't working day and night to keep poor blacks poor like Democrats are
Glad you got it.

I already told you I dont advocate dems. Explaining how republicans are racist dummies is not advocating dems.

I agree that repubs are sad and pathetic. However, you are wrong about what they do.

There is no racism problem in the Republican party. You're just a Democrat slave angry black man. They lead you by the nose and you thank them for it

Glad you got it.

There is no racism problem in the Republican party. You're just a Democrat slave angry black man. They lead you by the nose and you thank them for it
If there is no racism in the repub party why have they not put a Black person into the office of POTUS? Why do their members constantly make racist statements?

Yeah, LBJs accomplishments will eventually bankrupt the country, but it's kept them darkies on the commiecrat plantation good enough I guess. But I don't think it will last the 100 years he predicted. LMAO

OH, Trump ain't go'n nowhere.

Glad you got it.

If there is no racism in the repub party why have they not put a Black person into the office of POTUS? Why do their members constantly make racist statements?

Gotcha, Republicans are racist because they treat you like everyone else.

The Democrats spit on a quarter, throw it on the floor. You pick it up, wipe it off and say thank you, massa.

Republicans treat you like everyone else. Then when they're leaving, you run up, grab their arm and say hey, where's my quarter???

Glad you got it.

The Democrats spit on a quarter, throw it on the floor. You pick it up, wipe it off and say thank you, massa.

Republicans treat you like everyone else. Then when they're leaving, you run up, grab their arm and say hey, where's my quarter???
So you think repubs saying racist things is like being treated the same as everyone else? What kind of illiterate logic is that?

Glad you got it.

They don't......and we are waiting for a Black American who loves this country to put them into office.....meanwhile you guys put in an American hating Black guy...

Glad you got it.

They don't......and we are waiting for a Black American who loves this country to put them into office.....meanwhile you guys put in an American hating Black guy...
Come on you clown. Who do you think youre fooling? This was just the other day. :laugh:

GOP official resigns over racist Facebook posts

"Maloney called the players "baboons" on her personal Facebook account in response to athletes who have knelt during the national anthem to protest social injustice. In another post, she said "overpaid ignorant blacks" should "go to Africa.""

Just in case you pull a Drumpf and say its fake news, here it is from Faux news.

Pennsylvania GOP official resigns over racist Facebook posts

Glad you got it.

Come on you clown. Who do you think youre fooling? This was just the other day. :laugh:

"Maloney called the players "baboons" on her personal Facebook account in response to athletes who have knelt during the national anthem to protest social injustice. In another post, she said "overpaid ignorant blacks" should "go to Africa.""

Just in case you pull a Drumpf and say its fake news, here it is from Faux news.

Wow.... you got one......meanwhile, in real life, the core groups of the democrat party are racist, and the leadership of the democrat party is racist.......

Glad you got it.

Wow.... you got one......meanwhile, in real life, the core groups of the democrat party are racist, and the leadership of the democrat party is racist.......
Its way more than 1. How many do you want me to list? It might take a couple of days to list about a quarter of them and it will get embarrassing for you.
laugh.gif

'God is racist,' Jewish people 'all descend from Satan,' NC candidate says

Glad you got it.

Say uncle or when. Whichever is appropriate.

Steve King’s Inflammatory Behavior Is Met With Silence From G.O.P.

FDR was racist and LBJ was racist. Why is it so hard to believe when the democrat majority created the "Great Society" that turned Black families into wards of the government and we are still living with it? LBJ's fake "Tonkin Gulf Crisis" created the Vietnam war and he set the rules that we could win every battle and still lose the freaking war. Just when LBJ's insane "war of attrition" policy seemed to be working he quit on public T.V. and let V.C. General Giap win the freaking thing. Thanks to the liberal media, generations of Americans still blame Nixon.

Glad you got it.

Dude I can do this all night...

Dallas County GOP slams one of its own candidates for alleged 'racist language and behavior' | Dallas County | Dallas News

Glad you got it.

Fine...prove it.

Show us an unbiased link that factually proves your matter-of-fact statement that 'there is no racism problem in the Republican Party'?

I guarantee you that you cannot....which would mean your statement is UTTERLY BASELESS.

Glad you got it.

Crickets eh? You may as well just admit that the republican party is the defacto home of choice for racists. Theres a very valid reason the KKK supports you guys. You speak their language and they like what you are doing.

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests

“We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”
-David Duke

Glad you got it.

So you think repubs saying racist things is like being treated the same as everyone else? What kind of illiterate logic is that?

You're a liar. The Republicans don't say racist things. You're just Bojangles for the Democrats.

You know you're lying because you change the Republican's words every time. For example, Trump says rapists and murderers come here from Mexico, which isn't racist and is in fact a true statement. You lying dicks change his words to Mexicans are murderers and rapists. Which is racist, and is not what he said. You do that every time. That proves you know that you're lying. If you actually thought what he actually said was racist, you wouldn't change his words.

This country is so not racist compared to all the world and history. You need to start working on being successful and stop making excuses

Forum List

Back