LBJ quote....

Sounds like you are a victim of confirmation bias. I specifically reject being a dem because I dont want anyone taking my vote for granted. The Dems are only slightly better than the repubs to me.

I can think of a couple of things I disagree with the Dems on. The problem is I disagree way more with repubs on almost every issue.

That you can't say how you disagree with Dems is my confirmation bias. Got it.

So you advocate Democrats who continually fuck black men and you always vote for them, but you aren't one because you don't want to let them take you for granted. Frankly, that's just sad. No wonder they snooker you into voting for them despite their vitriolic treatment of blacks and programs to keep you poor. Poor blacks and poor whites are Democrat voting machines. And that's right where the Democrats want to keep you.

Republicans are sad and pathetic, I can't advocate them. But at least they aren't working day and night to keep poor blacks poor like Democrats are
Glad you got it.

I already told you I dont advocate dems. Explaining how republicans are racist dummies is not advocating dems.

I agree that repubs are sad and pathetic. However, you are wrong about what they do.

There is no racism problem in the Republican party. You're just a Democrat slave angry black man. They lead you by the nose and you thank them for it
If there is no racism in the repub party why have they not put a Black person into the office of POTUS? Why do their members constantly make racist statements?

They don't......and we are waiting for a Black American who loves this country to put them into office.....meanwhile you guys put in an American hating Black guy...

Democrats put in a dancing monkey just because he's black. Obama had no policies that were not the lily white New England leftist policies he was told to think.

Wow, school vouchers would have been a great black policy. Obama opposed them.

Ending minimum wage would have been incredible for improving black unemployment, particularly poor young and inner city adult blacks. Obama opposed those too.

Illegal aliens streaming across the border devastate poor black employment. Obama actively supported illegal immigration.

He did zero that any lily white Democrat leftist opposed.

How many white Democrat States or districts have elected blacks? Pretty much zippo

So you advocate Democrats who continually fuck black men and you always vote for them, but you aren't one because you don't want to let them take you for granted. Frankly, that's just sad. No wonder they snooker you into voting for them despite their vitriolic treatment of blacks and programs to keep you poor. Poor blacks and poor whites are Democrat voting machines. And that's right where the Democrats want to keep you.

Republicans are sad and pathetic, I can't advocate them. But at least they aren't working day and night to keep poor blacks poor like Democrats are
Glad you got it.

I already told you I dont advocate dems. Explaining how republicans are racist dummies is not advocating dems.

I agree that repubs are sad and pathetic. However, you are wrong about what they do.

There is no racism problem in the Republican party. You're just a Democrat slave angry black man. They lead you by the nose and you thank them for it
If there is no racism in the repub party why have they not put a Black person into the office of POTUS? Why do their members constantly make racist statements?

They don't......and we are waiting for a Black American who loves this country to put them into office.....meanwhile you guys put in an American hating Black guy...
Come on you clown. Who do you think youre fooling? This was just the other day. :laugh:

GOP official resigns over racist Facebook posts

"Maloney called the players "baboons" on her personal Facebook account in response to athletes who have knelt during the national anthem to protest social injustice. In another post, she said "overpaid ignorant blacks" should "go to Africa.""

Just in case you pull a Drumpf and say its fake news, here it is from Faux news.

Pennsylvania GOP official resigns over racist Facebook posts

You need more than one reference to baboons to prove he was racist. He could have been referring to mimicry. Sure, he was stupid for using that in our unforgiving PC culture (which you and the left apply only to Republicans).

But let's say he was racist. OMG, one low level Republican was racist. OMG, fry everyone in the party.

That's the ridiculous hyperbole that you treat your enemies while holding Democrats to no standard at all.

So you wanted to fry Hillary for saying she met Ghandi in a gas station in Saint Louis, right? She said that on purpose. No, you didn't ...

Come on you clown. Who do you think youre fooling? This was just the other day. :laugh:

"Maloney called the players "baboons" on her personal Facebook account in response to athletes who have knelt during the national anthem to protest social injustice. In another post, she said "overpaid ignorant blacks" should "go to Africa.""

Just in case you pull a Drumpf and say its fake news, here it is from Faux news.

Wow.... you got one......meanwhile, in real life, the core groups of the democrat party are racist, and the leadership of the democrat party is racist.......
Its way more than 1. How many do you want me to list? It might take a couple of days to list about a quarter of them and it will get embarrassing for you.
laugh.gif

'God is racist,' Jewish people 'all descend from Satan,' NC candidate says

You've listed like two things.

And notice the fundamental difference in our arguments.

Asclepias) Is focused only on fake news scouring any Republican and pounding any reference that used once isn't proof of anything to crucify the Republican

kaz) Keeps telling Asclepias specific Democrat policies that are catastrphic to the poor black community

Asclepias) OMG, a nobody Republican used the word "baboon" to describe black and white kneelers once and the press couldn't find anything else he ever said.

Hence my example Democrats spit on a quarter, throw it on the ground, and you thank them, Bojangles

Wow.... you got one......meanwhile, in real life, the core groups of the democrat party are racist, and the leadership of the democrat party is racist.......
Say uncle or when. Whichever is appropriate.

Steve King’s Inflammatory Behavior Is Met With Silence From G.O.P.

What a horribly written article.

For example, they say he once compared immigrants to dogs.

They don't give the quote. Fake news of course lies all the time that when republicans talk about illegal aliens, they are talking about immigrants.

So of course, they don't give the quote, just the lie.

The article assumes he's a racist, then gives no clear proof to any sort of critical mind that he is. Then goes on to say how this proves the party is racist.

You're such a slave to stupid rhetoric

Dude I can do this all night...

Dallas County GOP slams one of its own candidates for alleged 'racist language and behavior' | Dallas County | Dallas News

Right, because at the level you're going, local and regional Republicans and relying more on PC than actual statements, Democrats wouldn't do that. We know that because fake news doesn't report when Democrats do that.

You're a sad human. What you continue to prove is that you only care about the media coming up with any example no matter how weak of words.

That while I've hammered you with racist Democrat policies, which you just don't give a shit about.

OMG, a Dallas county commissioner said something, so you're a slave to Democrats. Nice job there

No, Dems deny you're Dems all the time on the board. You have this idea that saying you're not a Democrat, but wow, Democrats are right on every issue is somehow more persuasive than you're a Dem. It's lame.

Still can't think of anything you disagree with Democrats on, huh?
Sounds like you are a victim of confirmation bias. I specifically reject being a dem because I dont want anyone taking my vote for granted. The Dems are only slightly better than the repubs to me.

I can think of a couple of things I disagree with the Dems on. The problem is I disagree way more with repubs on almost every issue.

Glad you got it.

Fine...prove it.

Show us an unbiased link that factually proves your matter-of-fact statement that 'there is no racism problem in the Republican Party'?

I guarantee you that you cannot....which would mean your statement is UTTERLY BASELESS.

Who is "us?" Are you in a room full of people cheering you?

Crickets eh? You may as well just admit that the republican party is the defacto home of choice for racists. Theres a very valid reason the KKK supports you guys. You speak their language and they like what you are doing.

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests

“We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”
-David Duke

I mean wow, if the fake news can scour the country and turn a single non-PC statement into racism and twist the words of half the country, that proves half the country is racist.

No need to scour the other half, we already know they aren't racist. If they said anything similar, they didn't mean it. It's cool

Yeah, LBJs accomplishments will eventually bankrupt the country, but it's kept them darkies on the commiecrat plantation good enough I guess. But I don't think it will last the 100 years he predicted. LMAO

OH, Trump ain't go'n nowhere.

Medicare and Medicaid have been going strong for fifty years

Yeah, LBJs accomplishments will eventually bankrupt the country, but it's kept them darkies on the commiecrat plantation good enough I guess. But I don't think it will last the 100 years he predicted. LMAO

OH, Trump ain't go'n nowhere.

Medicare and Medicaid have been going strong for fifty years

Not sustainable, currently giveaways are 70+% of federal spending and climbing. Soon there will be no money for anything else, not even interest on the debt, then what?

Forum List

Back