🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Le Pen LOSES in French Election.

A French woman said "It was like a choice between Cholera and the Plague". Another Frenchman said that "It is ridiculous that we only have these two to choose from".

Liberalism didn't win. Liberalism barely crawled across the finish line because the other candidate was a tad wackier.

France is going to continue going down the shitter, becoming weaker and weaker and relying on the U.S. For everything.

Again.

Frankly, I don't follow French politics much.
Or at all.

But I did see this reportage a couple of weeks ago......right during battles in Ukraine with you-know-who:

"Marine Le Pen, the French far-right candidate for the presidency, said Wednesday that France would quit NATO’s integrated military command if she were elected......" Le Pen Backs NATO-Russia Reconciliation and Reduced French Role in Alliance

That seemed a tad fretworthy to my poor avatar, so we got ahold of some GOP residents of The Villages in Florida who have extra ballots for a whole bunch of elections....including here in the States. So, with their help I did a non-resident non-citizen mail-in vote for Macron. So did my parents.

Which prompted me to visit their graves and sincerely thank them. They don't like what Putin is doing in Ukraine anymore than the good folks on this forum do.

Vive la France!

Forum List

Back