Leader Wanted

Sen. Tom Carper (D Delaware) was on Meet The Press this morning and he remarked on President Trump in a way that really rang true and covered most of what people seem to be bellyaching about:

"The most important ingredient in the success of any organization, large or small--state, government, business, school--is always leadership. I've been trained as a leader since I was a 12 year old boyscout, ()cadet, midshipman, naval flight officer for 23 years.

One of the things they taught us early on in the Navy is
treat other people the way you want to be treated. They taught us that leaders don't build themselves up by pushing other people down. Leaders surround themselves with the best people they can find, and when they do well, you give them the credit. Everything I was trained on as a leader, this man is none of those things. Is none of those things. I look at it and I shake my head.

It's got to be harder for him to recruit people to come and work for him. They're having a terrible time filling positions. I was told by John Verasso (Senator from Wyoming) that they are just not getting names. Six hundred positions and they've got what--108 names? ..."

He put in a nutshell what's wrong, at heart, with this President.

That's beside the fact that our President just put out a doctored video showing him beating up a guy whose face was replaced with the CNN logo, showing his adolescent and perfectly happy with violence frame of mind. Rolling on the floor of the WWE stage in his suit and extra long tie. Nice touch. A few days ago, he put out a string of his mean girls tweets about the Morning Joe folks in language that was escalated, even for him. That is still just annoying noise from the Orange Shitlord, though. The real problem is what Carper said, and what won't be easily laughed off.

Is it impeachable? No. But it's why he's not getting healthcare passed, isn't going to get his Wall funded and won't be invited back in 2020.
99% of the time when a Democrat shows up on these talkshows like Meet The Depressed....they ain't honest.

So don't take stock in anything they say.
No lies in there. Just truth you don't want to hear.

I'm sure you would prefer Trump just let creeps like Joe and Mika go on tv daily and slander the shit out of him without responding.
Yup. That's what Presidents do.
Except the msm never attacks presidents who are Democrats. If Obama had been trashed by the media the way Trump is, I'm sure you would see things differently.

That's bullshit. The MSM criticizes EVERY President. That's their job. You don't notice when a Democrat is in power because it's not your ox that's being gored, but the moment they say boo about s Republican you whine about liberal bias in the MSM.
No, THAT'S bullshit. When did CNN ever slander Obama? Name some fake news stories they ran against him, something they accused him of that was patently false.

When did CNN slander Trump? Slander isn't telling the truth. Slander is lying. What lies has CNN told about Trump.

CNN hasn't slandered either President. They haven't always supported everything Obama did or said either but they've never slandered anyone.
The fact that they supported Obama and Hillary shows they're nothing but a bunch of hacks. And the last 2 weeks have shown that they were pushing slander because they had to retract several stories. Several journalists had to resign.

Sen. Tom Carper (D Delaware) was on Meet The Press this morning and he remarked on President Trump in a way that really rang true and covered most of what people seem to be bellyaching about:

"The most important ingredient in the success of any organization, large or small--state, government, business, school--is always leadership. I've been trained as a leader since I was a 12 year old boyscout, ()cadet, midshipman, naval flight officer for 23 years.

treat other people the way you want to be treated. They taught us that leaders don't build themselves up by pushing other people down. Leaders surround themselves with the best people they can find, and when they do well, you give them the credit. Everything I was trained on as a leader, this man is none of those things. Is none of those things. I look at it and I shake my head.

It's got to be harder for him to recruit people to come and work for him. They're having a terrible time filling positions. I was told by John Verasso (Senator from Wyoming) that they are just not getting names. Six hundred positions and they've got what--108 names? ..."

That's beside the fact that our President just put out a doctored video showing him beating up a guy whose face was replaced with the CNN logo, showing his adolescent and perfectly happy with violence frame of mind. Rolling on the floor of the WWE stage in his suit and extra long tie. Nice touch. A few days ago, he put out a string of his mean girls tweets about the Morning Joe folks in language that was escalated, even for him. That is still just annoying noise from the Orange Shitlord, though. The real problem is what Carper said, and what won't be easily laughed off.

Is it impeachable? No. But it's why he's not getting healthcare passed, isn't going to get his Wall funded and won't be invited back in 2020.
99% of the time when a Democrat shows up on these talkshows like Meet The Depressed....they ain't honest.

You supported Hillary and Obama. You don't know what the truth is anymore.

Except the msm never attacks presidents who are Democrats. If Obama had been trashed by the media the way Trump is, I'm sure you would see things differently.

That's bullshit. The MSM criticizes EVERY President. That's their job. You don't notice when a Democrat is in power because it's not your ox that's being gored, but the moment they say boo about s Republican you whine about liberal bias in the MSM.
No, THAT'S bullshit. When did CNN ever slander Obama? Name some fake news stories they ran against him, something they accused him of that was patently false.

The Morning Joe didn't "slander" Trump. Telling the truth isn't "slander". Trump really has fake Time magazine covers with his picture on them hanging in his golf clubs.

Trump is pissed that the MSM calls out his lies. He hates that more than anything. Why can't they cut him some slack?

A slander, by definition, is a lie. What did Mika say that wasn't true?

No your pissed Trump fights back... admit it.

I'm not pissed at all. I'm just surprised it's taken this long for Republican leaders to tire of his antics. He seems to have achieved that status with his attacks on Brezinski this week. Dozens of Congress critters and Senators on both sides have criticized him this week.

Trump's response is typical for Trump. He doubled down on his inappropriate behaviour and openly attempts to incite violence against CNN Reporters.

In our house, he'd be sent to his room and he'd be "living Amish" for a month. (Living Amish = no electronics of any kind. No TV, cell phone, note pad or computer time. My grandkids live in terror of going Amish.)

When did CNN slander Trump? Slander isn't telling the truth. Slander is lying. What lies has CNN told about Trump.

CNN hasn't slandered either President. They haven't always supported everything Obama did or said either but they've never slandered anyone.
The fact that they supported Obama and Hillary shows they're nothing but a bunch of hacks. And the last 2 weeks have shown that they were pushing slander because they had to retract several stories. Several journalists had to resign.

Bullshit. They retracted ONE story and fired the three reporters who worked on it. And the story they retracted WASN'T about Trump.

That is not an answer.

During the campaign, CNN (and all the other msm outlets) ran stories about Trump allegedly groping women who had made unsubstantiated claims. Several of them were debunked within a few days but they continued to run the stories anyway and ignored the rebuttals.
They still continue to claim that there is evidence of Russia collusion and they know there is not.
They still claim that Comey was pressured by Trump to end the investigation even though Comey himself testified he did not feel pressured.
The NYT just had to retract their story claiming that 17 intelligence agencies agreed that Russia was behind the hack of Democratic emails in an effort to influence the 2016 election in favor of Donald Trump.
Just to name a few.

Anyone who supported Trump has absolutely no room to talk about knowing what is truth. The Liar In Chief has been caught in more lies than any President in history and that includes Nixon. You're deluded if you think otherwise.

During the campaign, CNN (and all the other msm outlets) ran stories about Trump allegedly groping women who had made unsubstantiated claims. Several of them were debunked within a few days but they continued to run the stories anyway and ignored the rebuttals.
They still continue to claim that there is evidence of Russia collusion and they know there is not.
They still claim that Comey was pressured by Trump to end the investigation even though Comey himself testified he did not feel pressured.
The NYT just had to retract their story claiming that 17 intelligence agencies agreed that Russia was behind the hack of Democratic emails in an effort to influence the 2016 election in favor of Donald Trump.
Just to name a few.

Bullshit. None of the women's stories were debunked except in the eyes of Trump's most ardent supporters who chose to believe Trump, who really has no creditably with anyone but them.

Really, all these women did was to confirm what Donald said. He said he grabs women by the pussy and gets away with it because he's a star. They agreed with him.

The NYT didn't retract their story, they amended it to reflect that the intel which form the basis of the reports came from 3 agencies, not 17. That's not a retraction.

I realize you Trumpbots hate these stories but a correction, which honest news agencies issue frequently, is not a retraction.

FOX News retracted the Seth Rich story as completely fabricated, and yet Hannity still works for them and posters here are still quoting that story as having some sort of factual basis.

CNN retracted the story about the Trump associate meeting with Russians and then fired the three reporters involved. Between FOX and CNN, which is showing higher journalistic standards? Here's a hint: it's not FOX.

Well said. :clap:

Anyone who supported Trump has absolutely no room to talk about knowing what is truth. The Liar In Chief has been caught in more lies than any President in history and that includes Nixon. You're deluded if you think otherwise.
That's funny, I was just thinking the same thing about people who supported Clinton and Obama.

Bullshit. None of the women's stories were debunked except in the eyes of Trump's most ardent supporters who chose to believe Trump, who really has no creditably with anyone but them.
So, the woman who claimed Trump groped her at the Ray Charles concert was telling the truth even though that concert had been cancelled? Of course, you wouldn't know about that since the msm buried that part of the story.

it's why he's not getting healthcare passed, isn't going to get his Wall funded

So your opinion of Trump will go up when "healthcare" is passed and "his Wall" gets funded? Or are you just being disingenuous?
My opinion of Trump won't go up because he isn't going to have a personality transplant.
Those are examples of what he wants that he can't lead the people to agree to.

Look up disingenuous, btw.

Damn, I looked it up and you know what I found. A photo of a republican congress that bragged about putting a repeal bill on maobamas desk, knowing he would veto it. Then not having the balls to put the same bill on Trumps desk. That's disingenuous.

Get back to the thread topic, folks. Good Trump cultists have deflected, of course, because there is nothing they can say. It's true what Senator Carper said and they know it. Trump is not a good leader.

No one can defend against what Carper said about leadership, though, can they?

You can come up with all the snarky, stupid, social media garbage responses you want about the tweets--that is just an example of what Trump is INSTEAD of a leader.
Then going by those standards, there isn't a single fucking LEADER in all the leftist shit propaganda trash machine.

They sure the FUCK can dish it out on a DAILY basis, but the SECOND they get a taste of their OWN MEDICINE, they're out in force SHITTING BRICKS.

TOTAL two faced, double standard, hypocritical BULL SHIT. They have ZERO high ground to stand on.

You can come up with all the snarky, stupid, social media garbage responses you want about the tweets--that is just an example of what Trump is INSTEAD of a leader.
Then going by those standards, there isn't a single fucking LEADER in all the leftist shit propaganda trash machine.

They sure the FUCK can dish it out on a DAILY basis, but the SECOND they get a taste of their OWN MEDICINE, they're out in force SHITTING BRICKS.

TOTAL two face, double standard, hypocritical BULL SHIT. They have ZERO high ground to stand on.
I wasn't discussing potential leaders on the left. I was talking about the one we've already got.

TOTAL two face, double standard, hypocritical BULL SHIT. They have ZERO high ground to stand on.
I wasn't discussing potential leaders on the left. I was talking about the one we've already got.
I think a leader doesn't take any shit from the slanderous left... how about that?

That makes president Trump a damn good leader IMO.

Last edited:

upload_2017-7-2_16-48-1.jpeg

It looks like it might be one of those sometimes...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back