Leader Wanted

I'm sure you would prefer Trump just let creeps like Joe and Mika go on tv daily and slander the shit out of him without responding.

I would prefer that, yes. I want him focused on the important stuff that affects all of us rather than all this personal nonsense that doesn't amount to a will of beans. When he responds to this crap he gives some stature to those who attacked him, it's like what they say matters. IMHO it's really dumb to give them more power to influence people against him, and besides he has others in and out of the media that can defend him. He doesn't need to get down and dirty in the mud, he need to rise above that stuff.

I'm sure you would prefer Trump just let creeps like Joe and Mika go on tv daily and slander the shit out of him without responding.
Yup. That's what Presidents do.
Except the msm never attacks presidents who are Democrats. If Obama had been trashed by the media the way Trump is, I'm sure you would see things differently.
Maybe I would. It's pretty hard to imagine Obama behaving like Trump, though...
We'll never know because the msm never attacked Obama. All they ever did was gush over him.

Except the msm never attacks presidents who are Democrats. If Obama had been trashed by the media the way Trump is, I'm sure you would see things differently.

That's bullshit. The MSM criticizes EVERY President. That's their job. You don't notice when a Democrat is in power because it's not your ox that's being gored, but the moment they say boo about s Republican you whine about liberal bias in the MSM.
No, THAT'S bullshit. When did CNN ever slander Obama? Name some fake news stories they ran against him, something they accused him of that was patently false.

I would prefer that, yes. I want him focused on the important stuff that affects all of us rather than all this personal nonsense that doesn't amount to a will of beans. When he responds to this crap he gives some stature to those who attacked him, it's like what they say matters. IMHO it's really dumb to give them more power to influence people against him, and besides he has others in and out of the media that can defend him. He doesn't need to get down and dirty in the mud, he need to rise above that stuff.

images

You have definitive proof that those text messages that have all the progressive news networks and their followers slathering and whining were posted by Trump?

I suppose he hung all those photo shopped pictures in his hotel also?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:

That's bullshit. The MSM criticizes EVERY President. That's their job. You don't notice when a Democrat is in power because it's not your ox that's being gored, but the moment they say boo about s Republican you whine about liberal bias in the MSM.
No, THAT'S bullshit. When did CNN ever slander Obama? Name some fake news stories they ran against him, something they accused him of that was patently false.

The Morning Joe didn't "slander" Trump. Telling the truth isn't "slander". Trump really has fake Time magazine covers with his picture on them hanging in his golf clubs.

Trump is pissed that the MSM calls out his lies. He hates that more than anything. Why can't they cut him some slack?

A slander, by definition, is a lie. What did Mika say that wasn't true?

The Morning Joe didn't "slander" Trump. Telling the truth isn't "slander". Trump really has fake Time magazine covers with his picture on them hanging in his golf clubs.

Trump is pissed that the MSM calls out his lies. He hates that more than anything. Why can't they cut him some slack?

A slander, by definition, is a lie. What did Mika say that wasn't true?

No your pissed Trump fights back... admit it.

somewhere out there bonnie tyler is warming up one more time... :)

Media doesn't hold back on Obama
By DYLAN BYERS

09/16/2013 04:58 AM EDT

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
President Barack Obama is damaging his presidency, weakening America’s standing in the world, and displaying “inexplicable” incompetence.

The media figure making those accusations isn’t Bill O’Reilly or Rush Limbaugh, Charles Krauthammer or Glenn Beck. The critic doesn’t host a right-wing talk show, anchor a Fox News program, or write for the pages of the Weekly Standard. In fact, he’s not even a conservative.

It’s Joe Klein, the Time Magazine political columnist. “Obama has lost some serious altitude: In the world, with the Congress, and most importantly with the American people,” Klein, a veteran journalist and political moderate, told POLITICO.

Just the first hit when I googled "Critical coverage Obama." There are plenty of other places to look, even in the article.
Obama was a democrat by the way. I doubt if CNN put a blackout on any of that coverage. If you would like to research that specifically, go for it and let us know.

By DYLAN BYERS

President Barack Obama is damaging his presidency, weakening America’s standing in the world, and displaying “inexplicable” incompetence.

The media figure making those accusations isn’t Bill O’Reilly or Rush Limbaugh, Charles Krauthammer or Glenn Beck. The critic doesn’t host a right-wing talk show, anchor a Fox News program, or write for the pages of the Weekly Standard. In fact, he’s not even a conservative.

It’s Joe Klein, the Time Magazine political columnist. “Obama has lost some serious altitude: In the world, with the Congress, and most importantly with the American people,” Klein, a veteran journalist and political moderate, told POLITICO.

Just the first hit when I googled "Critical coverage Obama." There are plenty of other places to look, even in the article.
Obama was a democrat by the way. I doubt if CNN put a blackout on any of that coverage. If you would like to research that specifically, go for it and let us know.

upload_2017-7-2_14-37-49.jpeg

Wow!!!!! Did they call for his impeachment from day one of his presidency?

Hands up don't shoot!

*****CHUCKLE*****

By DYLAN BYERS

You call that "trashing" him? Please! That's like comparing a nuclear attack to a pillow fight. And what is untrue about it?

images

You have definitive proof that those text messages that have all the progressive news networks and their followers slathering and whining were posted by Trump?

*****CHUCKLE*****

I haven't heard Trump deny any of his tweets either, if anything he doubles down. You tell me, do you really think someone else posted that stuff on his twitter account, and without his sayso? Pretty weak stuff you're implying here.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

I haven't heard Trump deny any of his tweets either, if anything he doubles down. You tell me, do you really think someone else posted that stuff on his twitter account, and without his sayso? Pretty weak stuff you're implying here.

upload_2017-7-2_14-45-47.jpeg

So you have no definitive proof. Which means all you really have is nothing.

*****CHUCKLE******

By DYLAN BYERS

You call that "trashing" him? Please! That's like comparing a nuclear attack to a pillow fight. And what is untrue about it?
Nothing. If you notice, I wasn't replying to that post of yours. What reporting from CNN are you saying was untrue? I don't get CNN anymore, so I don't know what you're talking about. I know there was some kerfluffle they retracted last week, a day or so after publishing something--I think it was CNN, anyway. So how does that equate to untrue, when they corrected the story?
Is that the one you mean? I really need a concrete example here.

Sen. Tom Carper (D Delaware) was on Meet The Press this morning and he remarked on President Trump in a way that really rang true and covered most of what people seem to be bellyaching about:

"The most important ingredient in the success of any organization, large or small--state, government, business, school--is always leadership. I've been trained as a leader since I was a 12 year old boyscout, ()cadet, midshipman, naval flight officer for 23 years.

One of the things they taught us early on in the Navy is
treat other people the way you want to be treated. They taught us that leaders don't build themselves up by pushing other people down. Leaders surround themselves with the best people they can find, and when they do well, you give them the credit. Everything I was trained on as a leader, this man is none of those things. Is none of those things. I look at it and I shake my head.

It's got to be harder for him to recruit people to come and work for him. They're having a terrible time filling positions. I was told by John Verasso (Senator from Wyoming) that they are just not getting names. Six hundred positions and they've got what--108 names? ..."

He put in a nutshell what's wrong, at heart, with this President.

That's beside the fact that our President just put out a doctored video showing him beating up a guy whose face was replaced with the CNN logo, showing his adolescent and perfectly happy with violence frame of mind. Rolling on the floor of the WWE stage in his suit and extra long tie. Nice touch. A few days ago, he put out a string of his mean girls tweets about the Morning Joe folks in language that was escalated, even for him. That is still just annoying noise from the Orange Shitlord, though. The real problem is what Carper said, and what won't be easily laughed off.

Is it impeachable? No. But it's why he's not getting healthcare passed, isn't going to get his Wall funded and won't be invited back in 2020.

Is this pay per view?

If so, how much does it cost?

I always thought those from the WWE make the best politicians. They just get up their acting like the fool pretending to hate their opponent just for ratings and attention

No one can defend against what Carper said about leadership, though, can they?

You can come up with all the snarky, stupid, social media garbage responses you want about the tweets--that is just an example of what Trump is INSTEAD of a leader.
we havent had a "leader" since last century.....
Does that make it okay, then, Harry?
of course not.....Bush,Obama and now Trump....only "leading" those who agree with them,no matter what.....half-assed "leadership.....

When did CNN slander Trump? Slander isn't telling the truth. Slander is lying. What lies has CNN told about Trump.

CNN hasn't slandered either President. They haven't always supported everything Obama did or said either but they've never slandered anyone.

Maybe I would. It's pretty hard to imagine Obama behaving like Trump, though...
We'll never know because the msm never attacked Obama. All they ever did was gush over him.
Obama’s First 100 Days
There's some interesting stats on media coverage of Obama's first 100 hundred days from Pew Research. He had a little under 50% positive coverage in his first 100 days, which was much higher than Clinton or Bush (both in the high twenties). But it also means over half of the coverage on Obama was negative.

The media covers what the President and Congress is doing. It usually voices both sides of the debate. I have seen CNN enough to know they always manage to throw in one "but" from a conservative on the issue. At least one. During that time, I'm sure Fox was merrily giving Obama its hate fest coverage from Day One. So will you please stop coming up with absolutely unsupportable "facts?"

Sen. Tom Carper (D Delaware) was on Meet The Press this morning and he remarked on President Trump in a way that really rang true and covered most of what people seem to be bellyaching about:

"The most important ingredient in the success of any organization, large or small--state, government, business, school--is always leadership. I've been trained as a leader since I was a 12 year old boyscout, ()cadet, midshipman, naval flight officer for 23 years.

One of the things they taught us early on in the Navy is
treat other people the way you want to be treated. They taught us that leaders don't build themselves up by pushing other people down. Leaders surround themselves with the best people they can find, and when they do well, you give them the credit. Everything I was trained on as a leader, this man is none of those things. Is none of those things. I look at it and I shake my head.

It's got to be harder for him to recruit people to come and work for him. They're having a terrible time filling positions. I was told by John Verasso (Senator from Wyoming) that they are just not getting names. Six hundred positions and they've got what--108 names? ..."

He put in a nutshell what's wrong, at heart, with this President.

That's beside the fact that our President just put out a doctored video showing him beating up a guy whose face was replaced with the CNN logo, showing his adolescent and perfectly happy with violence frame of mind. Rolling on the floor of the WWE stage in his suit and extra long tie. Nice touch. A few days ago, he put out a string of his mean girls tweets about the Morning Joe folks in language that was escalated, even for him. That is still just annoying noise from the Orange Shitlord, though. The real problem is what Carper said, and what won't be easily laughed off.

Is it impeachable? No. But it's why he's not getting healthcare passed, isn't going to get his Wall funded and won't be invited back in 2020.
99% of the time when a Democrat shows up on these talkshows like Meet The Depressed....they ain't honest.

So don't take stock in anything they say.

Regardless of how "mean" CNN is to the poor man and what poor losers the Democrats are, Trump still shows at heart a complete lack of leadership skills. Instead he's an obnoxious bully trying frantically to win in a situation where his behavior is roundly condemned. It deserves to be. But the heart of the matter is that he is a piss poor leader who will not accomplish much except to sully the name of President of the U.S.

Forum List

Back