Leading causes of death in Texas

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
ZFtzKec.png

And not only Texas.

What does it take to get through to the deniers?

I guess you people shouldnt have made COVID political from the start. Everything Trump said was wrong, even when he was right, remember? You reap what you sew. Now we have a populace that doesnt trust anything COVID related, especially not when its pushed by the frequently dishonest media.

View attachment 563627

And not only Texas.

ALL are avoidable

View attachment 563627

And not only Texas.

not surprised…right on the front lines of xiden’s humanitarian crisis on our border where he is flooding the state and nation with untested, unvaccinated illegals

these deaths are all on xiden’s hands

I guess you people shouldnt have made COVID political from the start. Everything Trump said was wrong, even when he was right, remember? You reap what you sew. Now we have a populace that doesnt trust anything COVID related, especially not when its pushed by the frequently dishonest media.
Revisionist history is fun!!

View attachment 563627

And not only Texas.

Deaths the consequence of willful ignorance and stupidity.

View attachment 563627

And not only Texas.

You can't substantiate your statement.... That is unless you're the using stats directly from Chicago.

i know it’s tempting to lash out at folks like this…but you have to remember these cultist are really victims. I pray for them

Wow... Unlike you I have no pity for these ignorants' that are attempting to destroy America and themselves in the same process.

not surprised…right on the front lines of xiden’s humanitarian crisis on our border where he is flooding the state and nation with untested, unvaccinated illegals

these deaths are all on xiden’s hands
If they`re bringing Covid with them there`s a good chance they picked it up from the Border Patrol morons. :icon_rolleyes:

The dead are mostly trump followers.

I was going to say "Republicans". But real Republicans, Rotary Club Republican, got vaccinated.

trump followers complain about voter fraud, but COVID is killing enough of trump followers to throw a close election.

600,000 dead Trump supporters at a minimum. That would make a win for the idiot in 2024 even harder. Good

View attachment 563627

And not only Texas.

Thank you Doctor Crepitus for your expert knowledge. You and Dr Lesh

As a student of yours, could you inform us the general ages and health conditions these people.. Was the average age 75???....Were they mostly obese diabetic and hypertensive slobs

How many of these deaths were under 40???...What health concerns did these people have

How many under 10 died. Were they mostly very unhealthy children?

Thank you Dr Crepitus and Dr Lesh for your knowledge. My mind thirsts for it

Forum List

Back