Leaker from Pentagon identified

Haha. Some flunky with a computer stole government secrets. If some kid can do this how secure is information?
Yea, a flunky in the ANG intelligence and had a top secret clearance. I guess they should have investigated him a little harder before they gave his a TS clearance.

Considering that everyone and his brother seems to have top secret documents in their homes these days why are you people surprised when shit like this gets leaked?

He may be responsible for ending the grift for Ukraine and the deep state won't be happy about that.
You are a maga cult seditionist. Do you hump photos of Poootin and trump every night...or just on weekends?

Apparently, he was a gun loving racist, which in my view, is the main reason the leaker was found and ratted out.

Now if it was a Leftist leaking a Supreme court decision or things about Trump then all of a sudden finding the person leaking the information is too hard to do.

The article says that about 1.25 million people have such security clearance to such data. How on earth then do they keep any of it secret?

Insane.
how could a guy that far down the food chain have access to all this stuff
This is awfully strange
Had to have help

how could a guy that far down the food chain have access to all this stuff
This is awfully strange
Had to have help

IIRC the average age of the military is like 23. What a lot of people (and I'm not attempting to cast stones) is that there is still a lot of drudge work that goes along with handling classified materials. Filing, logging, etc. Also that a lot of information is not digitized, which means IT is involved. For the system to work, there is more access than just high level "analysts" that work with the product.

WW
ATC(AW/NAC)
USN Ret.

No, not at all...especially since classified material taken by Biden was found dating back to his time as a Senator - reported, recorded, documented....

You have a very serious problem accepting recorded, reported fact and proven exposed evidence against Biden.
Show me the Biden indictments then.
Otherwise you are just engaging in desperate whataboutism trying to normalize Trump's crimes.
Nice try....but pretty weak and pathetic.

Not at all.
You are making the assumption that Biden's document issue is exactly the same as Trump's.
That assumption makes your point look foolish.
you say it, he had possession of documents that were classified as a senator. That's illegal.

Apparently, he was a gun loving racist, which in my view, is the main reason the leaker was found and ratted out.

Now if it was a Leftist leaking a Supreme court decision or things about Trump then all of a sudden finding the person leaking the information is too hard to do.

The article says that about 1.25 million people have such security clearance to such data. How on earth then do they keep any of it secret?

Insane.
Sounds like a gamergate kind of guy.

Bullshit.
You don't think it is possible for Senators to have security clearances?
so again, you're saying he's above the law, cause no, there is no clearance to remove documents except president.

so no one's above the law unless it's a demofk. gotcha.

duh, why I said he is above the law. Come on man, don't you fkers ever get tired of circle jerks?
What were the documents in Biden's possession?
Were they the EXACT, SAME documents as the ones Trump stole?

Forum List

Back