Learn from 1967 and 1973

I believe the Bible. Your commie propaganda is useless with me.

I know your future

I gotta go now. I'm lm gonna "change the plugs in my Vette" 😉
You're a deluded piece of shit bible thumper. You're the first ones that are going to be pulverized by Russia and China when the ICBMs start flying. No rapture for you asshole, just glowing mushroom clouds.

You're the idolatrous scumbag demon. All of you ZioNazis are going straight to hell where you belong. You're a bunch of genocidal, racist demons. You're the ones who are going to be destroyed and thrown into hell where you belong. You Evangelical Zionist scum are going back to the pit of hell with your Zionist Jewish masters.
^^^^
Hamas' spokesman

Can we all agree NOW there ARE Hamas' supporters here?

I can identify more. Some don't want the label, but you've chosen it

If only you had this level of empathy when the Palestinians invaded Israel and committed unspeakable atrocities
You know about unspeakable atrocities by Palestinians, but nothing about Israeli atrocities.

Proof you get all your information from state run media. You’d do well in Stasi East Germany.

Like all decent people, I support Israel's and the United States' right and
obligation to engage in self-defense. You are playing a vulgar and cynical
game
Self defense. Lol. WTF is wrong with you?

Can Chris Hedges get you informed?

Israel's Culture of Deceit
Israel’s atrocities against the Palestinians are always greeted with lies. I heard them. I recorded them. I published them in my stories for The New York Times when I was the paper’s Middle East Bureau Chief.

I covered war for two decades, including seven years in the Middle East. I learned quite a bit about the size and lethality of explosive devices. There is nothing in the arsenal of Hamas or Islamic Jihad that could have replicated the massive explosive power of the missile that killed an estimated 500 civilians in the al-Ahli Arab Christian Hospital in Gaza. Nothing. If Hamas or Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) had these kinds of missiles, huge buildings in Israel would be rubble with hundreds of dead. They don’t.

The whistling sound, audible on the video moments before the explosion, appears to come from the high velocity of a missile. This sound gives it away. No Palestinian rocket makes this noise. And then there is the speed of the missile. Palestinian rockets are slow and lumbering, clearly visible as they arch in the sky and then tumble in free fall toward their targets. They do not strike with precision or travel at close to supersonic speed. They are incapable of killing hundreds of people.

The Israeli military dropped “roof knocking” rockets with no warheads on the hospital in the days leading up to the Oct. 17 strike, the familiar warning given by Israel to evacuate buildings, according to al-Ahli hospital officials. Hospital officials also said they had received calls from Israel saying “we warned you to evacuate twice.” Israel has demanded that all hospitals in northern Gaza be evacuated.

Following the strike on the hospital, Hananya Naftali, a “digital aide” to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, posted on X, formerly Twitter: “Israeli Air Force struck a Hamas terrorist base inside a hospital in Gaza.” The post was quickly deleted.

Since the Oct. 7 incursion into Israel by Palestinian resistance fighters, which reportedly left some 1,300 Israelis dead, many of them civilians, and saw some 200 kidnapped as hostages and taken to Gaza, Israel has carried out 51 attacks on healthcare facilities in Gaza that have killed 15 healthcare workers and injured 27, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). Out of 35 hospitals in Gaza, four are not functioning due to severe damage and targeting. Only eight of the 22 UNRWA primary healthcare centers are “partially functional,” the WHO says.

The brazenness of Israeli lies stunned those of us who reported from Gaza. It did not matter if we had seen the Israeli attack, including the shooting of unarmed Palestinians. It did not matter how many witnesses we interviewed. It did not matter what photographic and forensic evidence we obtained. Israel lied. Small lies. Big lies. Huge lies. These lies came reflexively and instantly from the Israeli military, Israeli politicians and Israeli media. They were amplified by Israel’s well-oiled propaganda machine and repeated with a cloying sincerity on international news outlets.

wrong again----the arabs who fled East Jerusalem in 1967 ---went to Jordan and then
simply went back. The arabs of the West Bank are still there. The arabs of the Golan heights
went to Syria and the Druse stayed. There were no "boundary stones" ----there were cease fire lines. The jews who face oppression and murder in Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and East Jerusalem fled to Israel -----destitute of all their wealth and land. It is legal in Shariah law to
kill jews and enslave their children and confiscate wealth (well---christians, hindus, Buddhists and zoroastrians too)

Nope. They also went to Lebanon.

Jews left the Arab world in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973. They were prosperous and would still be there except for the European Zionists.

I wasn't old enough to remember 1948, but I remember the rest. I was there.

Moishe Dayan said that they coveted more land and water assets so they constantly provoked Syria and Lebanon...

Self defense. Lol. WTF is wrong with you?

Can Chris Hedges get you informed?

Israel’s atrocities against the Palestinians are always greeted with lies. I heard them. I recorded them. I published them in my stories for The New York Times when I was the paper’s Middle East Bureau Chief.

I covered war for two decades, including seven years in the Middle East. I learned quite a bit about the size and lethality of explosive devices. There is nothing in the arsenal of Hamas or Islamic Jihad that could have replicated the massive explosive power of the missile that killed an estimated 500 civilians in the al-Ahli Arab Christian Hospital in Gaza. Nothing. If Hamas or Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) had these kinds of missiles, huge buildings in Israel would be rubble with hundreds of dead. They don’t.

whistling sound, audible on the video moments before the explosion, appears to come from the high velocity of a missile. This sound gives it away. No Palestinian rocket makes this noise. And then there is the speed of the missile. Palestinian rockets are slow and lumbering, clearly visible as they arch in the sky and then tumble in free fall toward their targets. They do not strike with precision or travel at close to supersonic speed. They are incapable of killing hundreds of people.

The Israeli military dropped “roof knocking” rockets with no warheads on the hospital in the days leading up to the Oct. 17 strike, the familiar warning given by Israel to evacuate buildings, according to al-Ahli hospital officials. Hospital officials also said they had received calls from Israel saying “we warned you to evacuate twice.” Israel has demanded that all hospitals in northern Gaza be evacuated.

Following the strike on the hospital, Hananya Naftali, a “digital aide” to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, posted on X, formerly Twitter: “Israeli Air Force struck a Hamas terrorist base inside a hospital in Gaza.” The post was quickly deleted.

Since the Oct. 7 incursion into Israel by Palestinian resistance fighters, which reportedly left some 1,300 Israelis dead, many of them civilians, and saw some 200 kidnapped as hostages and taken to Gaza, Israel has carried out 51 attacks on healthcare facilities in Gaza that have killed 15 healthcare workers and injured 27, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). Out of 35 hospitals in Gaza, four are not functioning due to severe damage and targeting. Only eight of the 22 UNRWA primary healthcare centers are “partially functional,” the WHO says.

The brazenness of Israeli lies stunned those of us who reported from Gaza. It did not matter if we had seen the Israeli attack, including the shooting of unarmed Palestinians. It did not matter how many witnesses we interviewed. It did not matter what photographic and forensic evidence we obtained. Israel lied. Small lies. Big lies. Huge lies. These lies came reflexively and instantly from the Israeli military, Israeli politicians and Israeli media. They were amplified by Israel’s well-oiled propaganda machine and repeated with a cloying sincerity on international news outlets.

They also killed a lot of Palestinians in the West Bank.

irosie91

game
How about Aaron Mate’, who happens to be Jewish?

Please tell me if the facts I’m posting are too much for your sensitive nature.

The Roots of Israel's Ethnic Cleansing in Gaza

Israel has always chosen occupation and supremacy over peace and security.

By Aaron Maté
AaronMate.net
October 19, 2023
donate
FacebookTwitter

“In a few days,” writes Amira Hass, the veteran Israeli correspondent who has reported for decades from the Occupied Territories, “Israelis went through what Palestinians have experienced as a matter of routine for decades, and are still experiencing,” including “military incursions, death, cruelty, slain children, bodies piled up in the road, siege, fear, anxiety over loved ones, captivity… and searing humiliation.”
The Hamas-led attack on Israeli military bases and civilian neighborhoods reportedly killed more than 1,300 Israelis, along with at least 120 taken hostage. While enduring that type of violence may be routine for Palestinians, Gaza is now facing the most calamitous Israeli military assault to date.
In less than one week, as of this writing, Israel has killed more than 2,300 people, including 724 children. Israeli strikes have hit residential buildings, mosques, schools, hospitals, universities, and fleeing civilians. Israel has intensified its already crippling blockade by cutting off all food, water, and electricity. It has ordered the expulsion of 1.1 million residents of northern Gaza, “a death sentence for the sick and injured,” the World Health Organization warns. If Israel does not restore Gaza’s water supply, the United Nations Palestinian refugee agency says, “people will start dying of severe dehydration.”
With a ground invasion looming, Israel is threatening atrocities on an even larger scale, all while espousing rhetoric that calls for ethnic cleansing or even genocide.
Justifying what he called the “complete siege” of Gaza, Israeli defense minister Yoav Gallant declared that his government is “fighting against human animals.” According to former Israeli Deputy Foreign minister Danny Ayalon, the Israeli plan is to force Palestinians into the “almost endless space in the Sinai desert, just on the other side of Gaza,” where they can live in “tent cities.” Israeli president Isaac Herzog effectively declared that there are no innocent civilians in Gaza, home to “an entire nation… that is responsible.” Invoking the ethnic cleansing of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians before and after Israel’s founding in May 1948, known as the Nakba (“catastrophe”), Ariel Kallner, an Israeli parliamentarian, said that Israel has “one goal”: a “Nakba that will overshadow the Nakba of ‘48.”

You're an idiot. You Zionist Jews are your own worst enemy. You're fucking stupid. Do you think these Muslims are afraid to die from your nukes? Pakistan has nukes. You Jew-Zionist assholes triggered something in these Muslims with your genocidal attack on the Gaza concentration camp. That open-air prison the Zionist racist state created has exposed Zionism/Jewish-Nazism/Judeo-Fascists to the world. You've triggered these Muslims and they're now more committed than ever to destroy your apartheid state. You Zionist Jews are up the creek without a paddle. Do you think anti-Semitism was bad before this? You have no idea what you Zionist scum are facing now. You're an idiot. Cutting water, food, and electricity from over a million children in your Zionist-created concentration camp? Firing missiles into apartment blocks, killing thousands of civilians, and over 2000 children. You Zionist Jews are SO SO FUCKED.

lol dipshit loon burb brat, probably went to private school to avoid the darkies and proles, pretending it gives a shot about The Children and The Oppressed. Send these freaks to join their Heroes. If they look sincere we can even let them buy a parachute when they're flown in.

You're an idiot. You Zionist Jews are your own worst enemy. You're fucking stupid. Do you think these Muslims are afraid to die from your nukes? Pakistan has nukes. You Jew-Zionist assholes triggered something in these Muslims with your genocidal attack on the Gaza concentration camp. That open-air prison the Zionist racist state created has exposed Zionism/Jewish-Nazism/Judeo-Fascists to the world. You've triggered these Muslims and they're now more committed than ever to destroy your apartheid state. You Zionist Jews are up the creek without a paddle. Do you think anti-Semitism was bad before this? You have no idea what you Zionist scum are facing now. You're an idiot. Cutting water, food, and electricity from over a million children in your Zionist-created concentration camp? Firing missiles into apartment blocks, killing thousands of civilians, and over 2000 children. You Zionist Jews are SO SO FUCKED.
Unfortunately supporters of Israel’s long mistreatment of the Palestinians and the current genocide know nothing about Israeli atrocities, but they know everything about atrocities committed by Muslims. So, their hatred colors their ability to think logically.

game
Indiscriminately bombing defenseless women and children is not defense. You idiot!

Nope. They also went to Lebanon.
oh! I have been acquainted with MANY arabs from Lebanon ---none
came from the palestine mandate----rosie

Jews left the Arab world in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973. They were prosperous and would still be there except for the European Zionists. OH! I am related by marriage to dozens of jews who fled the "arab world" The journey of the party which included my husband
--born in transit --started some time in the late 1930s. His mother's father died
when she was about 12---the only way to save her from the dhimmi orphan
law was to get her out of the Shariah shit hole----his father had lost a wife
and two babies to arab rape. The little couple--his father and mother were
married to overcome more shariah shit----and so in their years of flight---several
people died---hubby contracted a serious neurological disease in the shit hole---
but managed to survive to be a PALESTNIAN in the early 1940s At that time
the ONLY people called and registered as PALESTINIAN ---were jews. European
zionists had nothing to do with the fact that jews from arab countries are and
were zionists ---rosie

I wasn't old enough to remember 1948, but I remember the rest. I was there.
"the rest" of what? rosie
Moishe Dayan said that they coveted more land and water assets so they constantly provoked Syria and Lebanon...
OH suradie knew moshe dayan----even his wife and children have rejected his nonsense.

Yasser Arafat- an Egyptian- invented them.
for almost 2000 years the ONLY "palestinians were jews living in Palestine.
In 1948 they became Israelis -----sometime in the 1960s arabs decided to
call themselves "Palestinians"

Forum List

Back