Leave Confederate Soldier Statues Alone

That's dumb. You may as well argue that we should have left Saddam Hussein statues up.
So you are for removing Vietnam War soldiers' statues ? (who fought against people who didn't attack us)

Just wondering if you're consistent or hypocritical.

So you believe Vietnam vets (and veterans of other wars?) were committing sedition and treason as well as war crimes against their fellow Americans?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

150716121005-outkast-stone-mountain-super-tease.jpg

RW! I been wondering were you've been.

a. Kind of racist above. Just saying.

and

B. Remember how you though that Middle America/whites would just lie down and take their marginalization?

You hearing anything to change your mind?

I made a thread, that is very relevant to your pet issue of the ONe Party State.

Miss Milo yet?

and

B. Remember how you though that Middle America/whites would just lie down and take their marginalization?

I made a thread, that is very relevant to your pet issue of the ONe Party State.

Miss Milo yet?

Stone Mountain could use some modernization to acknowledge that it is a monument in defense of slavery

Liewinger doing his thing again.

We know who the racists are. They're the ones who want to keep blacks as slaves and victims, perpetually.

We know who the racists are. They're the ones who want to keep blacks as slaves and victims, perpetually.
Why do you support honoring the slave rapers?

and

Miss Milo yet?

Stone Mountain could use some modernization to acknowledge that it is a monument in defense of slavery

And the blacks you picked were very poor choices if that is your intent.

Did you check out my thread? Very relevant to your "next gop president not born yet" theme.

Maybe when the south has as many monuments honoring those who fought in the Civil Rights movement, we can allow them to keep some of their confederate monuments

Let them put up monuments at sites where lynching took place, where civil rights workers were beaten, where lunch counters were segregated

Maybe when the south has as many monuments honoring those who fought in the Civil Rights movement, we can allow them to keep some of their confederate monuments

Let them put up monuments at sites where lynching took place, where civil rights workers were beaten, where lunch counters were segregated

You go ahead and fund those ventures, liewinger.

Meanwhile, other people (who aren't dependent upon the government for their daily bread and who actually live in the communities we're talking about) funded the statues and monuments that exist. So keep your stupid sticky fingers in your nose, and off the art.

You think anybody who has sex with a black person is a "slave raper", liewinger. Admit it.

No...those who rape their slaves are slave rapers
Namely, most of the Confederate officers who are celebrated today

Meanwhile, other people (who aren't dependent upon the government for their daily bread and who actually live in the communities we're talking about) funded the statues and monuments that exist. So keep your stupid sticky fingers in your nose, and off the art.

If they are on private property, I have no problem with them

If they are on public property, they need to be used as urinals

DOes it thus strike you are relevant that the statues in question, are statues of regular soldiers, not rich slaver owners?

I have seen no statues or plaques celebrating the institution of slavery being discussed.
Trying to stumble through that question was rather difficult but I'll do my best to answer... The confederate army is a stain on american history and no patriotic citizen should be glamorizing said stain. It is our past, it is ugly, let's leave it there.
I would have fought for the South.

I would have, too.

But my great, great Grandfather, my great, great granduncles on my mom's side were majors in the Union Army.

On my dad's side, they were Confederates.
I had kin with Stonewall Jackson.
Sure you did.
Sure did. Field artillery captain.

Trying to stumble through that question was rather difficult but I'll do my best to answer... The confederate army is a stain on american history and no patriotic citizen should be glamorizing said stain. It is our past, it is ugly, let's leave it there.

I would have, too.

But my great, great Grandfather, my great, great granduncles on my mom's side were majors in the Union Army.

Sure you did.

My great great (not sure if it's two or three) uncle.....Lew Wallace.

250px-Lewis_Wallace.jpg

Lew Wallace - Wikipedia

You think anybody who has sex with a black person is a "slave raper", liewinger. Admit it.

No...those who rape their slaves are slave rapers
Namely, most of the Confederate officers who are celebrated today
Rape was not that wide spread, in fact, rare. Let history record that in North Carolina slaves were allowed to seek out a new owner every New Years Day. Slaves were allowed to make side money if they had a skill like carpenter or iron worker. Freed slaves owned their own slaves and the Cherokee were huge slave holders in Georgia.

I would have, too.

Sure you did.

250px-Lewis_Wallace.jpg

Lew Wallace - Wikipedia
Cool.

My great great grandfather was also a captain in the Union army. I read the article about how some burglar tried to burglarize his house and he was at home, and he made some flowery speech to the burglar and thwarted him, lol.

I would have, too.

Sure you did.

250px-Lewis_Wallace.jpg

Lew Wallace - Wikipedia
Cool.
He also wrote Ben-Hur and was governor of New Mexico!

Pretty amazing guy.

If they are on private property, I have no problem with them

If they are on public property, they need to be used as urinals
Every court house in the South should have a statue to honor the brave men who fought to defend their homelands from invasion by federal government. Whole units of the Union Army were immigrants from Europe. How do you think people felt when a bunch of Germans came marching through their communities?

Forum List

Back