Leave Confederate Soldier Statues Alone

You should be ashamed of yourself for not continuing your education to open your eyes on how the liberal party has been subtly altering history, for their attempt at power. See my previous link about how the south wanted slavery to spread to the new territories. Just love Southern dipshits who want to challenge me on history.
I don't give a rat's ass about your history, or anyone else's. As I said, he Vietnam War veterans fought a war less just and legitimate than the Confederates who fought essentially a self-defense war, but I still wouldn't support dishonoring them by removing their statues.

They should be honored just for being soldiers who put their lives on the line, and went through the hardship of war and military service.

What you're talking about pertains to politicians. and is >>>

upload_2017-4-19_12-20-9.png

You ought to be also ashamed of yourself for engaging in name-calling, and talking like a fool.

PS - I don't need coaching about the tactics of liberals. Anytime you want an education on it, feel free to review my OPs. :biggrin:

They did not fight just to keep slavery alive in America.
Yet they fought in support of a government based on the inferiority of the black man. That will not go away.
No, they fought to defend the constitution and protect their resources. The race issue then, as now, was just an excuse that tyrants used to justify shitting all over the law.

You can't unstick that ugly off, no matter how you try.

You should be ashamed of yourself for not continuing your education to open your eyes on how the liberal party has been subtly altering history, for their attempt at power. See my previous link about how the south wanted slavery to spread to the new territories. Just love Southern dipshits who want to challenge me on history.
I don't give a rat's ass about your history, or anyone else's. As I said, he Vietnam War veterans fought a war less just and legitimate than the Confederates who fought essentially a self-defense war, but I still wouldn't support dishonoring them by removing their statues.

They should be honored just for being soldiers who put their lives on the line, and went through the hardship of war and military service.

What you're talking about pertains to politicians. and is >>>

View attachment 122337

You ought to be also ashamed of yourself for engaging in name-calling, and talking like a fool.

PS - I don't need coaching about the tactics of liberals. Anytime you want an education on it, feel free to review my OPs. :biggrin:

Maybe I can put it simply enough for you to understand.

Unless you fought as a member of the US Armed Forces, you are NOT a US veteran.

Confederate soldiers are not veterans of the United States of America. In fact, they threw away their citizenship in the United States of America when the seceded.
Sez YOU. All you've done is post YOUR opinion, not a FACT. The 11 southern states were part of the USA, before, during. and after the civil war. That's my opinion, and if you disagree, no problem. You'r entitled to do that.

But you, as many others in this thread are veering off topic. See of Post # 41...especially the the underlined part

-- That's kind of my point (the opposite of it) in post 34. There's no particular "honor" in engaging in war, the ultimate human failure. Engaging in war means you failed to figure out how to avoid it.

Know how many pacifists have died in battle? Zero. Where are their statues? Just sayin'.

First of all, since the confederates had seceded from the Union, they were not American soldiers.

Second of all, the Union soldiers invaded to return the southern states to the United States.

And third of all, the south seceded from the union over slavery. That most didn't own slaves does not change that fact.
1. I consider any state that was part of the Confederacy to have been a part of the USA, for ALL the years from 1779 - 2017. And weren't they called the Confederate States of AMERICA ? (as in "American soldiers")

2. True.

3. I was responding to "andaronjim's statement >> "Confederate Soldiers who fought to keep slavery alive in America"

1. What you consider is irrelevant. The confederates willfully seceded from the United States of America. They wrote their own constitution, printed their own currency and took up arms against the United States of America. Now, after the confederacy was defeated and returned to the fold, those men were US citizens. But the soldiers who fought for the confederacy were not US veterans any more than the soldiers who fought in Spain during the Spanish Civil war are US veterans. They fought under the flag of a different nation.
confeddollar.jpg

In Slaves We Trust. Their foundation, their cornerstone, the engine that ran the southern economy, their lifeblood working the fields, emblazoned right on their currency.

Do you know what's really great about historic institutional racism? There's really very little anyone can do about it. So the more issues you can attribute to that, means fewer issues that can actually be addressed, solved, or even talked about. It's very convenient for some people.

YOU ARE >>>
offtopic-channel-logo1.png

And the Confederate States WERE US Armed Forces (only by some people's definition, they were not) Get it ?

Confederate soldiers are not veterans of the United States of America. In fact, they threw away their citizenship in the United States of America when the seceded.
Sez YOU. All you've done is post YOUR opinion, not a FACT. The 11 southern states were part of the USA, before, during. and after the civil war. That's my opinion, and if you disagree, no problem. You'r entitled to do that.

But you, as many others in this thread are veering off topic. See of Post # 41...especially the the underlined part

No they were NOT. They specifically and pointedly SEPARATED from the United States --- that was the entire point of secession. Why the fuck ELSE would you secede? What is it you think the word "secede" means??

Moreover immediately after that War was settled they were still specifically NOT part of the United States and had to be processed back INTO it. What was the purpose of that, if they were already part of the country?

Since you claimed the confederate soldiers were US veterans, you made it part of the topic.

Confederate soldiers did NOT serve in the US military. Whether they were from the US or lived in the US is irrelevant. And not only did they not serve in the US military, they fought against it.

No, they are not US veterans. That is not my opinion that is fact.

Do you know what's really great about historic institutional racism? There's really very little anyone can do about it. So the more issues you can attribute to that, means fewer issues that can actually be addressed, solved, or even talked about. It's very convenient for some people.

Since you claimed the confederate soldiers were US veterans, you made it part of the topic.

Confederate soldiers did NOT serve in the US military. Whether they were from the US or lived in the US is irrelevant. And not only did they not serve in the US military, they fought against it.

No, they are not US veterans. That is not my opinion that is fact.
They are obviously military veterans of their home states. Which part of that is difficult for you to understand?

YOU ARE >>>

And the Confederate States WERE US Armed Forces (only by some people's definition, they were not) Get it ?

He's not "off topic" at all ---- read the second word in your own TITLE.

He has you cornered in a lie, that's your problem.

Wrong. Fucking knee jerk stupidity.

YOu are the one who called them US veterans and tried to shame people into supporting your ideas.
And I call them US veterans now too. Did you think I stopped doing that ?

And I'm not trying to shame anyone for anything other than doing something shameful (regardless of whose idea it may be)

And right now you're trying to shame me . LOL.

Forum List

Back