Left freaks out over Pat Sajak

6tzmfp.jpg

You wingnuts have a poor understanding of the definition of words. Nobody "freaked out" over an old rich White man turning out to be a bigoted MAGA Moron. It's kind of expected at this point. It was more shock that he was stupid enough to reveal himself, when his show needs to appeal to as many people as possible.

You wingnuts have a poor understanding of the definition of words. Nobody "freaked out" over an old rich White man turning out to be a bigoted MAGA Moron. It's kind of expected at this point. It was more shock that he was stupid enough to reveal himself, when his show needs to appeal to as many people as possible.

Rep. Greene is a tremendous popular congressbroad who is highly favored to win reelection in November.

I can appreciate that some people may disagree with her general excellence and the way she will own the libs if the GOP wins and she gets to chair the Jan 6 committee.

But the people of the 14th Congressional District think she hot shit, and that's all that really counts.

You wingnuts have a poor understanding of the definition of words. Nobody "freaked out" over an old rich White man turning out to be a bigoted MAGA Moron.

That right there is a freakout. At the very least, it’s an extreme overreaction and kneejerk judgment based on virtually nothing.

He appears in a picture with a Republican congressperson and right away you peg him as a bigot. At the same time saying nobody freaked out. How ironic.
It's kind of expected at this point. It was more shock that he was stupid enough to reveal himself, when his show needs to appeal to as many people as possible.

You know what I found interesting? Sajak was on the air displaying his bigotry to all of Americal for almost forty years and you morons had no fucking clue. It finally took one picture with a Republican for you to catch on.

Can't say,

Can't say.

Thanks. Too bad that photo wasn't just posted to either the article ABOUT A PHOTO or the link ABOUT A PHOTO within. Media these days is just a hyperlink to someone else's work.

It was a twitter post that was linked, happens all the time on here.

It was a twitter post that was linked, happens all the time on here.

Yeah, THAT'S MY COMPLAINT, Tex. I'm sick and tired of media publishing articles about stuff then only having a Twitter link buried somewhere you have to hunt for to see it.

BTW, I bet MTG by the looks of her could box Joe's ears off then twist his head right off his body then stomp him a new mudhole.

Yeah, THAT'S MY COMPLAINT, Tex. I'm sick and tired of media publishing articles about stuff then only having a Twitter link buried somewhere you have to hunt for to see it.

BTW, I bet MTG by the looks of her could box Joe's ears off then twist his head right off his body then stomp him a new mudhole.

I had more trouble posting the photo than finding it. And yeah, she could definitely kick xidens ass.

Why is he smiling in a photo with a Nazi sympathizer?
Pat is also the chairman of the board of trustees of Hillsdale College. The same Hillsdale College that has been helping Governor DeSantis rewrite history with his new civics initiative, pushing the lies that the founding fathers didn’t want separation of church and state, and that African slaves were happy to come here for the new life, as merely indentured servants.

Forum List

Back