Left freaks out over Pat Sajak

You wingnuts have a poor understanding of the definition of words. Nobody "freaked out" over an old rich White man turning out to be a bigoted MAGA Moron. It's kind of expected at this point. It was more shock that he was stupid enough to reveal himself, when his show needs to appeal to as many people as possible.

We're just taking a page from your book, better get used to it. :cool:

You wingnuts have a poor understanding of the definition of words. Nobody "freaked out" over an old rich White man turning out to be a bigoted MAGA Moron. It's kind of expected at this point. It was more shock that he was stupid enough to reveal himself, when his show needs to appeal to as many people as possible.
Kill each other. You do that good. Deplorables need to let you be dealt with by your promoted arrogance. Never help a Prog. For they are the enemy of sense.

Just an indication the old codger needs to retire.

Why? He is a god damn game show host.

Oh because he had his picture taken with someone? That's one of the dumbest things I've read on here.

• Why can't Republicans properly dress themselves? Who the fuck would choose to wear that tie with those pants?
Goddamn, you're right.

Democrats on the other hand, are always such snappy dressers:

543170002.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000745371685.jpg

We'll see if Pat Sajak, the least threatening man on the planet gets cancelled by the demented Left.
I saw a picture of his home. In spite of making huge money, he lives in a very modest home in an equally modest neighborhood. Nothing extravagant n

No, because he’s standing next to a screaming right wing loon.

MTG is a great American and you are a sack of steaming shit.

I DARE you to quote one lunatic quote, in context, that MTG has said. Go ahead you big mouth asshole, give us one.

MTG is a great American and you are a sack of steaming shit.

I DARE you to quote one lunatic quote, in context, that MTG has said. Go ahead you big mouth asshole, give us one.
I dare every day. I’m an American. Too bad the MAGA crowd forgot what that’s all about!

Forum List

Back