Left wing fact checkers gets embarrassed with hunter Biden lap top.

Which has nothing to do with the fact that you are complaining about unrelated issues. You're just continuing what I observed during the 2020 campaign season, wherein Quid Pro's supporters couldn't and wouldn't defend or promote him without referencing TRUMP!. You're still doing it.
Sorry, but a GOP led senate investigation found nothing worth persuing on the matter that you refuse to recognize. All I can say is tough shit you have nothing.

If you don't like how the world works it must suck to be you accept your lowly position cause being a bitch boy about it will gain you nothing.
The mooning thing is really ridiculous - and it just takes up space having to scroll past. It’s something a pre-adolescent boy would post.

Just saying.

The investigation into the scumbag is continuing, and exactly how much money “the big guy” collected will become public knowledge.

Unreal how you progs are up in arms over a mean tweet, but downplaying the treason involved with a president collecting money from Communists.ean tweets= dog whistle

The mooning thing is really ridiculous - and it just takes up space having to scroll past. It’s something a pre-adolescent boy would post.

Just saying.
To live is to suffer

Sorry, but a GOP led senate investigation found nothing worth persuing on the matter that you refuse to recognize. All I can say is tough shit you have nothing.
I really don't care except to point out the vacuity of the "But, but, but TRUMP!" argument.

Yeah, old Joe is gonna get blackmailed, not, nor is Hunter since the GOP has already tried.
The GOP hasn’t tried to blackmail Joe, and we don’t know what else the Russians have on his son. It does explain why Putin felt he could invade Ukraine now that Biden is president, and why Biden has been so easy on him. All to protect his pervert son.

And to think that this nightmare could have been avoided if the media simply did their job and told the truth. Trump would have won.

The GOP hasn’t tried to blackmail Joe, and we don’t know what else the Russians have on his son. It does explain why Putin felt he could invade Ukraine now that Biden is president, and why Biden has been so easy on him. All to protect his pervert son.

And to think that this nightmare could have been avoided if the media simply did their job and told the truth. Trump would have won.
I see, fish living in trees was the real reason why Pootin invaded Ukraine.

I see, fish living in trees was the real reason why Pootin invaded Ukraine.
HUH? Putin invaded Ukraine because we have a liver-bellied, dementia-ridden “president” in the White House, backed up by an affirmative action pick who giggles when she’s asked a question.

Forum List

Back