Lefties more simple minded...studies show this....

If being more simple minded means liberals are more likely to accept a scientific consensus than conservatives, no argument.

Which is almost self defining, really, isn't it. I mean liberals are more likely to accept the scientific consensus on evolution and the scientific consensus on AGW than conservatives, and have been [asserted] to be more simple minded - more than conservatives I assume - according to the OP.

And after all, who could deny that fact based reasoning is simpler than inventing fairy stories? Not me.

If being more simple minded means liberals are more likely to accept a scientific consensus than conservatives, no argument.
You mean if they are more likely to confuse consensus AS science. Liberals run in a herd and only have group think to operate with.

If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't.
  • Emerson M. Pugh, as quoted in The Biological Origin of Human Values

yes they are. And many not all, so don't get your panites all bunched. they are also shallow, narrow minded, hateful people if they look at their politics as their religion and these elected asses as their saviors.

you just proved the point of the study. there is NO consensus in Science. at least that's what I was taught in school 40 years ago.

Last edited:
Except science doesn't operate by "consensus", if it did we'd still be operating under the notion that the Sun revolves around the Earth. Anyone that believes that the modern meme of "settled science" carries any real meaning is indeed simple minded and obviously doesn't understand the methods and objectives of science.

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" -- Galileo Galilei

Except science doesn't operate by "consensus", if it did we'd still be operating under the notion that the Sun revolves around the Earth. Anyone that believes that the modern meme of "settled science" carries any real meaning is indeed simple minded and obviously doesn't understand the methods and objectives of science.

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" -- Galileo Galilei

my gawd, we are in trouble when people buy into this being fed to them of how: Scientist are now the Gods we all have to live be.

Forum List

Back