Leftist media and Hollyweird freak out over new Trump ad against the invasion

It's only racist if you think all people from south of the border are crazy murderers. Trump wouldn't be stupid enough to imply that would he?-------oh wait.

It's only racist if you think all people from south of the border are crazy murderers. Trump wouldn't be stupid enough to imply that would he?-------oh wait.
No he wouldn’t. What am I waiting for?

even worse, his drones are not smart enough to see through his bullshit

Yeah I know, your IQ is so special, you were named after it.

ok sparky , youre smart YOU tell me how Goldilocks can change the constitution with an EO -

READY - SET - GO

FA9B9453-0749-4B42-9047-E80F4351D930.jpeg

ok sparky , youre smart YOU tell me how Goldilocks can change the constitution with an EO -

READY - SET - GO

Trump can shove the constitution up your ass for all I care

READY - SET - GO

Trump can shove the constitution up your ass for all I care

well said - for a worm.

I wouldn't call the ad racist. I see it as playing on Hispanophobia.

Forum List

Back