Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

Rightwinger knows that minorities hooked on government assistance, like a narcotic, won't vote republican if it means becoming more self supportive and accountable
Offer them something better

Take away housing and food stamps and send them on their way. Republican shaming and mockery are not a replacement

More than one in four blacks vote for the party that, from their perspective, legalized and protects the mass murder of black babies.

This has nothing to do with anything the Republicans are doing or not doing.
Black women make the decision to terminate their pregnancy on their own

Republicans want to deny them that choice at the same time they remove healthcare, childcare, food and housing for that child

What you just did there was to dismiss the 37% of blacks who are pro-life and their beliefs.

You include in your judgement of the issue, YOUR BELIEF that unborn babies are just "pregnancies" without any rights of their own.

PRO-LIFE BLACKS, BY DEFINITION, want to deny black women the "right" to kill their unborn babies.

And yet the vast majority of them vote for white libs like you who want to see those black babies "murdered" in the millions.

This is not about a reasonable disagreement on the issues, or even a legitimate conflict of interests.

This is about that the fact that people like you have terrorized and race baited the black community for generations to the point that Pro-life Blacks view the party that supports the mass murder of black babies as their only ally against the Evul Republicans.

Great job.

If your goal was to tear this nation apart.

and you inability to respect or to even understand the viewpoint of someone who disagrees with you is incredible.
Nonsense.

In reality, he dismissed zero percent.

Pro-life is also a choice.

Just as accepting government welfare is a choice to remain dependent on government to be the supplier of your needs, I'm sure. In exchange for a vote.

Looks like the Republicans problem doesn't it ?

You want to remove people from the plantation and get them jobs, you need to move jobs into the area and train the people. What is your plan to get minorities voting Republucan?

Rightwinger knows that minorities hooked on government assistance, like a narcotic, won't vote republican if it means becoming more self supportive and accountable

Take away housing and food stamps and send them on their way. Republican shaming and mockery are not a replacement

More than one in four blacks vote for the party that, from their perspective, legalized and protects the mass murder of black babies.

Republicans want to deny them that choice at the same time they remove healthcare, childcare, food and housing for that child

What you just did there was to dismiss the 37% of blacks who are pro-life and their beliefs.

You include in your judgement of the issue, YOUR BELIEF that unborn babies are just "pregnancies" without any rights of their own.

PRO-LIFE BLACKS, BY DEFINITION, want to deny black women the "right" to kill their unborn babies.

And yet the vast majority of them vote for white libs like you who want to see those black babies "murdered" in the millions.

This is not about a reasonable disagreement on the issues, or even a legitimate conflict of interests.

This is about that the fact that people like you have terrorized and race baited the black community for generations to the point that Pro-life Blacks view the party that supports the mass murder of black babies as their only ally against the Evul Republicans.

Great job.

and you inability to respect or to even understand the viewpoint of someone who disagrees with you is incredible.
Like anyone else, they are entitled to their beliefs

Just like any woman facing that difficult choice

Well, 700 posts. Anyone name those black conservatives we're supposed to be so afraid of?

Right now there are three Republican blacks who are serving in the House and Senate

That's a total of three out of 301 Republicans in Congress

Keeps me up at night

WTF? Are you claiming black unemployed fared better under Republican policies?

I'm claiming exactly what I said. 50 years of supporting Democrat policies has produced an unemployment rate twice that of whites.
Prove it then.... show the unemployment rate among blacks being less than twice that of whites during periods of Republican policies....

You're asking for proof of a claim I didn't make. I said blacks have supported Democrat policies and have been recipients of Democrat policies for 50 years with poor results. That's easy to prove.
In other words, better than Republican policies then...

Republican president ... 2.21 times higher
Democrat president ..... 2.15

Republican president & Congress ... 2.17
Democrat president & Congress ..... 2.16

white unemployment rate
black unemployment rate

And you're taking local and state government into account?
I'm quoting the same unemployment figures you were when you yelled, "BINGO."

You have a problem with those figures now?? :cuckoo:

He's not smart enough.

He has the "advantage" of being more dishonest then your mind can conceive.

I posted.the.stats....Faun got owned...nice pickup conservative

Faun got owned when he tried to bring in Republican polices.
Oh, look... a conservative rainbow coalition circle jerk.

And we love to jerk off all over your face......mmmmmm
Aww, how sweet, you paint a picture of me on your wankin' hand. You realize that face you're hitting isn't mine, right? It's the one you drew on your hand. Hell, I'm not even in the same room as you. Probably not even the same state.

Black unemployment is twice even with all the liberal goodies doled out and democrats running black areas of town
As the numbers indicate, it has nothing to do with which political party is in charge.

Last edited:
He has the "advantage" of being more dishonest then your mind can conceive.

Aww, how sweet, you paint a picture of me on your wankin' hand. You realize that face you're hitting is mine, right? It's the one you drew on your hand. Hell, I'm not even in the same room as you. Probably not even the same state.

Black unemployment is twice even with all the liberal goodies doled out and democrats running black areas of town
As the numbers indicate, it has nothing to do with which political party is in charge.

So why not try republicans in city govern,ent, democrats have done jack......

Oh and I have good aim, so if you want a mouth shot, I can oblige

Aww, how sweet, you paint a picture of me on your wankin' hand. You realize that face you're hitting is mine, right? It's the one you drew on your hand. Hell, I'm not even in the same room as you. Probably not even the same state.

Because economies do better under Democrat leadership than Republicans. Didn't you learn anything from Trump?

Because economies do better under Democrat leadership than Republicans. Didn't you learn anything from Trump?

He was backing the people he paid for lolol

You may want to run a little comparison check of the numbers with this year's economic figures. Just how well did Democrat leadership do exactly?

• The unemployment rate for new college grads is 5.6 percent, compared with 5.5 percent in 2007.
  • Young high school grads have an unemployment rate of 17.9 percent, compared with 15.9 percent in 2007.
for recent high-school graduates, about one-third are currently underemployed, compared with roughly 27 percent in 2007

Young college grads are suffering from an underemployment rate of 12.6 percent, compared with 9.6 percent in 2007

At the same time, many are entering the workforce with higher levels of debt, thanks to tuition fees that have increased far faster than median family income.

• Recent grads who are "idled" -- neither enrolled in school nor employed -- is still higher than before the recession. For college grads, the rate is now almost 10 percent, compared with 8.4 percent in 2007. About 15.5 percent of young high-school grads are now idled, compared with 13.7 percent in 2007.
  • People of color are especially hard-hit. Young black college grads have an unemployment rate of 9.4 percent, compared with 8.9 percent in April 2007.
Job quality has eroded. In 2001, almost 42 percent of new college grads found jobs with pensions. That declined to just over 29 percent in 2015
Welcome to the job market, class of 2016: It still stinks

All this republican whining and crying about who black people vote for has absolutely NOTHING to do with their concern for black lives or the futures of black children. They don't give a shit about black people .. something I know you are well aware of.

All the pity party whining that you're reading here has everything to do with the dismal future of the Republican Party and their rapidly shrinking base. :lol:

They are their own worst enemy and there is nothing they can do at this point to change their diminishing state of being. :lol: That's the good news.

You know, if you get your way, and you do marginalize the GOP...

All that will mean is that the status quo will continue and the black community will NEVER improve or solve or even seriously address any of it's many problems.

Without the GOP, and with the rapid growth of the Hispanic bloc, the dems will do even less than the nothing they have done for you up till now.

I hope you like gang culture, and drug related violence and poverty, and high rates of incarceration and lower life expectancy and high rates of ever form of social dysfunction,

because that is what you are working towards with your hardline support of the dems.

Unbeknownst to you, black people are solving our problems without you or the Republican Party .. neither of which intend to do a damn thing about our issues anyway.

I don't gives a rats ass about what you think about black people or our issues. Not one damn.

How about you stop pretending that you give a shit about black people. Obviously you don't. The ONLY reason you're crying about who we vote for is because we won't vote for republicans, which seriously damages any chance of them winning the White House.

Your all-white party has rejected black voters .. which is their right to do. But if you think black voters are coming to the rescue of the Republican Party .. well, that would be quite stupid, would it not?

Already? Not according to Charles Barkley or snoop dog

:lol: So you've got ONE.

Snoop Dogg is a democrat .. and will be voting for HIllary.

Snoop Dogg: I'll be voting for Hillary Clinton
Snoop Dogg: I'll be voting for Hillary Clinton

At what point do you knuckleheads abandon all hope of black people voting for republicans? Obviously that's NEVER going to happen .. AGAIN.

Republicans had a lock on black votes FIRST .. then abandoned black voters while you chased racists.

Republicans made this bed .. lie in it.

What does snoop for hilary have to.do with the subject? God you're dumb...

I said he wanted to fix it in the black community, by never said he was a republican......jesus always gotta bring party into it...maybe if you worked on solutions and not partisanship um you'd be better off.

And it should tell you something, he had to publicly declare his support.....maybe he doesn't agree with everything hilary does?

:lol:. There are a lot more influential and effective proponents of 'fixing' the black community than Snoop Dogg .. who is part of the problem. You brought him into this conversation, not me.

Maybe if you worked on fixing your party and its relationship with everyone else not them, then perhaps you wouldn't have to beg black people to vote republican.

Last edited:

Aww, how sweet, you paint a picture of me on your wankin' hand. You realize that face you're hitting isn't mine, right? It's the one you drew on your hand. Hell, I'm not even in the same room as you. Probably not even the same state.

He was backing the people he paid for lolol

ummm .... history backs him up.

You may want to run a little comparison check of the numbers with this year's economic figures. Just how well did Democrat leadership do exactly?

• The unemployment rate for new college grads is 5.6 percent, compared with 5.5 percent in 2007.
  • Young high school grads have an unemployment rate of 17.9 percent, compared with 15.9 percent in 2007.
for recent high-school graduates, about one-third are currently underemployed, compared with roughly 27 percent in 2007

Young college grads are suffering from an underemployment rate of 12.6 percent, compared with 9.6 percent in 2007

At the same time, many are entering the workforce with higher levels of debt, thanks to tuition fees that have increased far faster than median family income.

• Recent grads who are "idled" -- neither enrolled in school nor employed -- is still higher than before the recession. For college grads, the rate is now almost 10 percent, compared with 8.4 percent in 2007. About 15.5 percent of young high-school grads are now idled, compared with 13.7 percent in 2007.
  • People of color are especially hard-hit. Young black college grads have an unemployment rate of 9.4 percent, compared with 8.9 percent in April 2007.
Job quality has eroded. In 2001, almost 42 percent of new college grads found jobs with pensions. That declined to just over 29 percent in 2015
Welcome to the job market, class of 2016: It still stinks

We're talking long haul.

What passes for Republican outreach to minorities

Donald-Trump-taco-bowl_1462485054212_2126092_ver1.0.jpg

All this republican whining and crying about who black people vote for has absolutely NOTHING to do with their concern for black lives or the futures of black children. They don't give a shit about black people .. something I know you are well aware of.

All the pity party whining that you're reading here has everything to do with the dismal future of the Republican Party and their rapidly shrinking base. :lol:

They are their own worst enemy and there is nothing they can do at this point to change their diminishing state of being. :lol: That's the good news.

All that will mean is that the status quo will continue and the black community will NEVER improve or solve or even seriously address any of it's many problems.

Without the GOP, and with the rapid growth of the Hispanic bloc, the dems will do even less than the nothing they have done for you up till now.

I hope you like gang culture, and drug related violence and poverty, and high rates of incarceration and lower life expectancy and high rates of ever form of social dysfunction,

because that is what you are working towards with your hardline support of the dems.

Unbeknownst to you, black people are solving our problems without you or the Republican Party .. neither of which intend to do a damn thing about our issues anyway.

That was an interesting claim. Too bad you provided nothing to back it up.

I don't gives a rats ass about what you think about black people or our issues. Not one damn.

YOu lack of concern about me does not challenge my point about how fucked you and yours are, if you succeed.

How about you stop pretending that you give a shit about black people. Obviously you don't. The ONLY reason you're crying about who we vote for is because we won't vote for republicans, which seriously damages any chance of them winning the White House.

Your self serving assumption that I don't care about my fellow Americans who happen to be black is based on nothing but YOUR prejudices and nonsensical beliefs about white people and/or the GOP.

Your all-white party has rejected black voters ..

Who told you that? White liberals? You believe everything they tell you? SUCKER.

But if you think black voters are coming to the rescue of the Republican Party .. well, that would be quite stupid, would it not?

NOt nearly as stupid as celebrating the idea that your people are so terrorized that over 1 in 4 of them feel compelled to vote for, by their definition, the party of mass murdering of black babies.

:lol: Surely you can beg better than that.

1468785552-blinded-by-the-white.jpg

No words or white liberals required to know how republicans feel about black people .. and one would have to be a complete fucking moron not to recognize what you see right in front of your eyes.

I repeat, go chase Mexicans ... oh wait .. :lol:

What passes for Republican outreach to minorities

Donald-Trump-taco-bowl_1462485054212_2126092_ver1.0.jpg

That was an interesting claim. Too bad you provided nothing to back it up.

YOu lack of concern about me does not challenge my point about how fucked you and yours are, if you succeed.

Your self serving assumption that I don't care about my fellow Americans who happen to be black is based on nothing but YOUR prejudices and nonsensical beliefs about white people and/or the GOP.

Your all-white party has rejected black voters ..

Who told you that? White liberals? You believe everything they tell you? SUCKER.

But if you think black voters are coming to the rescue of the Republican Party .. well, that would be quite stupid, would it not?

NOt nearly as stupid as celebrating the idea that your people are so terrorized that over 1 in 4 of them feel compelled to vote for, by their definition, the party of mass murdering of black babies.

:lol: Surely you can beg better than that.

1468785552-blinded-by-the-white.jpg

No words or white liberals required to know how republicans feel about black people .. and one would have to be a complete fucking moron not to recognize what you see right in front of your eyes.

I repeat, go chase Mexicans ... oh wait .. :lol:

Wow what a good looking group....lets see that democrat photo.....freakshow of transsexual Nazi eskimos.

Not for blacks. They lag behind regardless. That tells me the problem is with them.

I'm claiming exactly what I said. 50 years of supporting Democrat policies has produced an unemployment rate twice that of whites.
Prove it then.... show the unemployment rate among blacks being less than twice that of whites during periods of Republican policies....

You're asking for proof of a claim I didn't make. I said blacks have supported Democrat policies and have been recipients of Democrat policies for 50 years with poor results. That's easy to prove.
In other words, better than Republican policies then...

Republican president ... 2.21 times higher
Democrat president ..... 2.15

Republican president & Congress ... 2.17
Democrat president & Congress ..... 2.16

white unemployment rate
black unemployment rate

And you're taking local and state government into account?
I'm quoting the same unemployment figures you were when you yelled, "BINGO."

You have a problem with those figures now?? :cuckoo:

Blacks have an unemployment rate twice that of white, today.

Seems you have a problem with that and forget LBJ will have them voting for another 150 years for a party that keeps them doing so well.

Great job.

Like anyone else, they are entitled to their beliefs

Just like any woman facing that difficult choice
Voting democrat?

Forum List

Back