Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

The Baton Rouge cop killer was a black conservative, so yes, black conservatives can be nightmares.

This is the new talking point...you got a little kinky on that?

Is being in nation of Islam and saying kill crackers online a black Conservative now

Fuck you and you dishonesty.......

The last thing Nation of Islam is is Liberal. Jesus.

Yeah farrakalhan is so right wing....Holy shit.......liberals have no honesty at all.

Prove he isn't.

The Baton Rouge cop killer was a black conservative, so yes, black conservatives can be nightmares.

This is the new talking point...you got a little kinky on that?

Is being in nation of Islam and saying kill crackers online a black Conservative now

Fuck you and you dishonesty.......

The last thing Nation of Islam is is Liberal. Jesus.

Yeah farrakalhan is so right wing....Holy shit.......liberals have no honesty at all.

Prove he isn't.

Prove youre not gay

Rightwinger knows that minorities hooked on government assistance, like a narcotic, won't vote republican if it means becoming more self supportive and accountable
Offer them something better

Take away housing and food stamps and send them on their way. Republican shaming and mockery are not a replacement

More than one in four blacks vote for the party that, from their perspective, legalized and protects the mass murder of black babies.

This has nothing to do with anything the Republicans are doing or not doing.
Black women make the decision to terminate their pregnancy on their own

Republicans want to deny them that choice at the same time they remove healthcare, childcare, food and housing for that child

What you just did there was to dismiss the 37% of blacks who are pro-life and their beliefs.

You include in your judgement of the issue, YOUR BELIEF that unborn babies are just "pregnancies" without any rights of their own.

PRO-LIFE BLACKS, BY DEFINITION, want to deny black women the "right" to kill their unborn babies.

And yet the vast majority of them vote for white libs like you who want to see those black babies "murdered" in the millions.

This is not about a reasonable disagreement on the issues, or even a legitimate conflict of interests.

This is about that the fact that people like you have terrorized and race baited the black community for generations to the point that Pro-life Blacks view the party that supports the mass murder of black babies as their only ally against the Evul Republicans.

Great job.

If your goal was to tear this nation apart.

and you inability to respect or to even understand the viewpoint of someone who disagrees with you is incredible.
Nonsense.

In reality, he dismissed zero percent.

Pro-life is also a choice.

I explained in my post why I concluded that he had dismissed pro-life blacks and their beliefs.

You stated your disagreement with my claim, but in no way at all challenged or even addressed my reasoning.

Thus, your "in reality" is actually, just in your completely unsupported and groundless opinion.

And as you completely failed to even TRY to challenge my point, it still stands.

This is not about a reasonable disagreement on the issues, or even a legitimate conflict of interests.

This is about that the fact that people like you have terrorized and race baited the black community for generations to the point that Pro-life Blacks view the party that supports the mass murder of black babies as their only ally against the Evul Republicans.

Great job.

What passes for Republican outreach to minorities

Donald-Trump-taco-bowl_1462485054212_2126092_ver1.0.jpg

All this republican whining and crying about who black people vote for has absolutely NOTHING to do with their concern for black lives or the futures of black children. They don't give a shit about black people .. something I know you are well aware of.

All the pity party whining that you're reading here has everything to do with the dismal future of the Republican Party and their rapidly shrinking base. :lol:

They are their own worst enemy and there is nothing they can do at this point to change their diminishing state of being. :lol: That's the good news.

You know, if you get your way, and you do marginalize the GOP...

All that will mean is that the status quo will continue and the black community will NEVER improve or solve or even seriously address any of it's many problems.

Without the GOP, and with the rapid growth of the Hispanic bloc, the dems will do even less than the nothing they have done for you up till now.

I hope you like gang culture, and drug related violence and poverty, and high rates of incarceration and lower life expectancy and high rates of ever form of social dysfunction,

because that is what you are working towards with your hardline support of the dems.

Unbeknownst to you, black people are solving our problems without you or the Republican Party .. neither of which intend to do a damn thing about our issues anyway.

That was an interesting claim. Too bad you provided nothing to back it up.

I don't gives a rats ass about what you think about black people or our issues. Not one damn.

YOu lack of concern about me does not challenge my point about how fucked you and yours are, if you succeed.

How about you stop pretending that you give a shit about black people. Obviously you don't. The ONLY reason you're crying about who we vote for is because we won't vote for republicans, which seriously damages any chance of them winning the White House.

Your self serving assumption that I don't care about my fellow Americans who happen to be black is based on nothing but YOUR prejudices and nonsensical beliefs about white people and/or the GOP.

Your all-white party has rejected black voters ..

Who told you that? White liberals? You believe everything they tell you? SUCKER.

But if you think black voters are coming to the rescue of the Republican Party .. well, that would be quite stupid, would it not?

NOt nearly as stupid as celebrating the idea that your people are so terrorized that over 1 in 4 of them feel compelled to vote for, by their definition, the party of mass murdering of black babies.

Why are you trying to convince me?

Republicans need to convince blacks that their policies will make their lives better. They have failed miserably.......minorities know better

Seems Democrat policies have failed blacks miserably. Blacks have twice the rate of unemployment as whites, a bastard birth rate far higher than any other group, a dropout rate higher than any other group, use of social welfare higher than any other groups, the use of racist programs like AA that white people don't need, etc. Yeah, those Democrat policies have done a damn fine job for blacks.
WTF? Are you claiming black unemployed fared better under Republican policies?

I'm claiming exactly what I said. 50 years of supporting Democrat policies has produced an unemployment rate twice that of whites.
Prove it then.... show the unemployment rate among blacks being less than twice that of whites during periods of Republican policies....

You're asking for proof of a claim I didn't make. I said blacks have supported Democrat policies and have been recipients of Democrat policies for 50 years with poor results. That's easy to prove.

Faun loves to do shit like that. Strawmen and other little tricks he picked up as a lawyer.

He seems to believe that if he can trick you with a word game that that changes reality.

Seems Democrat policies have failed blacks miserably. Blacks have twice the rate of unemployment as whites, a bastard birth rate far higher than any other group, a dropout rate higher than any other group, use of social welfare higher than any other groups, the use of racist programs like AA that white people don't need, etc. Yeah, those Democrat policies have done a damn fine job for blacks.

I'm claiming exactly what I said. 50 years of supporting Democrat policies has produced an unemployment rate twice that of whites.
Prove it then.... show the unemployment rate among blacks being less than twice that of whites during periods of Republican policies....

You're asking for proof of a claim I didn't make. I said blacks have supported Democrat policies and have been recipients of Democrat policies for 50 years with poor results. That's easy to prove.

Faun loves to do shit like that. Strawmen and other little tricks he picked up as a lawyer.

He seems to believe that if he can trick you with a word game that that changes reality.

He's not smart enough.

Such a liar.....
Convos With Cosmo (@ConvosWithCosmo) on Twitter

Still waiting on that link.........carb...is another lakhota....I can just beat that ass over and over.......man too easy...and you're too stupid

He's anti-government. He thinks the government is tyrannical. What part of that do you disagree with?

Nation of islam....racist against whites.....eats more attention paid to racism....sounds like all Sharpton to me....

Name the liberal positions of the Nation of Islam as a whole.

My god you are a dishonest P.O.S.

I just posted how you like to play word games and how you seem to think that they can change reality.

And then you go and pull this and prove my point for me....

He's not smart enough.

He has the "advantage" of being more dishonest then your mind can conceive.

He's not smart enough.

I posted.the.stats....Faun got owned...nice pickup conservative

He's not smart enough.

Faun got owned when he tried to bring in Republican polices.

Why are you trying to convince me?

Republicans need to convince blacks that their policies will make their lives better. They have failed miserably.......minorities know better

In other words, better than Republican policies then...

Republican president ... 2.21 times higher
Democrat president ..... 2.15

Republican president & Congress ... 2.17
Democrat president & Congress ..... 2.16

white unemployment rate
black unemployment rate

white unemployment rate
black unemployment rate

I guess that's why black unemployment while supporting Democrats is twice that of whites. We currently have a Democrat president and blacks have twice the rate as whites. Why can't Obama help his own people. I know. They don't want help they want handouts.

Take away housing and food stamps and send them on their way. Republican shaming and mockery are not a replacement

More than one in four blacks vote for the party that, from their perspective, legalized and protects the mass murder of black babies.

Republicans want to deny them that choice at the same time they remove healthcare, childcare, food and housing for that child

What you just did there was to dismiss the 37% of blacks who are pro-life and their beliefs.

You include in your judgement of the issue, YOUR BELIEF that unborn babies are just "pregnancies" without any rights of their own.

PRO-LIFE BLACKS, BY DEFINITION, want to deny black women the "right" to kill their unborn babies.

And yet the vast majority of them vote for white libs like you who want to see those black babies "murdered" in the millions.

Great job.

and you inability to respect or to even understand the viewpoint of someone who disagrees with you is incredible.
Nonsense.

In reality, he dismissed zero percent.

Pro-life is also a choice.

I explained in my post why I concluded that he had dismissed pro-life blacks and their beliefs.

You stated your disagreement with my claim, but in no way at all challenged or even addressed my reasoning.

Thus, your "in reality" is actually, just in your completely unsupported and groundless opinion.

And as you completely failed to even TRY to challenge my point, it still stands.

Great job.

Not at all. No one gets to tell a woman that she can't terminate her pregnancy as long as said pregnant woman seeks a legal abortion. Rendering your "37%" unqualified to begin with. rightwinger pointed out that black women are free to get an abortion, should they so choose -- and that includes 100%, whether they're pro-life or pro-choice.

white unemployment rate
black unemployment rate

I guess that's why black unemployment while supporting Democrats is twice that of whites. We currently have a Democrat president and blacks have twice the rate as whites. Why can't Obama help his own people. I know. They don't want help they want handouts.
Obama did help them. Under Obama, it's lower than every president than one in the BLS figures I linked.

All minorities need to do is listen to rightwing talk radio, read message board like this one, watch FoxNews to learn what the Republican Party really feels about them

Other than the outright racists who flock to the GOP, there are the not so subtle claims that minorities are lazy, uneducated and unworthy of success in our society

You mean these racists?

Re-Birth+of+Racism+02.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Are black people not usually clean? Bright? Articulate? I mean they hide it well, you can take the democrat out of the race, but never the racism out of the democrat.

I guess articulate for democrats is saying um less than 1000 a minute.
It must have worked...Obama was elected twice

That in no way addressed the point he raised.

You pretend to be so concerned about the supposed racism of the Right, but you give a pass to the racism of the Left.

YOu are a hypocrite who cares about "racism" only as much as he can use the false accusations of racism against his political enemies.

When it all comes down to it, racism is not agreeing with liberal ideology and view of government. They say the right is against blacks, then turn right around and call an African American conservative an Uncle Tom simply because of his conservative view that is contrary to what the liberals prefer for their government. You ask the left to provide some actual plan intuitives that allow those on welfare to work their way out from under government dependency, an alternative to just throwing money and subsidies, and they haven't listed any their party is willing to do. When it's about initiative, a will to want to break from poverty, providing those tools such as vouchers and the ability to choose the quality of education (if you happen to feel disenfranchised with those democrat politicians of privilege who enjoy preferred opportunities), all under the need for accountability over receiving without expectations ... those views are deemed racist somehow without real concern for their needs. Since its conception however, welfare and the need to depend on government to provide FOR you has revealed no evidence of achievement in pulling millions of Americans, generations of people, out of the grip of poverty.

He's not smart enough.

Oh, look... a conservative rainbow coalition circle jerk.

He's not smart enough.

By showing blacks do worse under Republicans. :lmao:

Ok Rightwinger, here is the question....first remove the biggest obstacle to jobs.....I'll let you guess that one.

Once you can get jobs in those areas, then get them working.....so you have to get them off the welfare.....

you can do this a couple of ways....you can give them a stipend and lessen it as they make more money or you can tell them tough shit and you have a limited amount of time.. Stop buying weed and buy a book. Madden is a fun game, but it's not gonna get a you a job, stop playing it....DO SOMETHING to better yourself..... and yes we do need to improve liberaries and things, but there is one MAJOR issue that causes all of this to be on hold......

Looks like the Republicans problem doesn't it ?

You want to remove people from the plantation and get them jobs, you need to move jobs into the area and train the people. What is your plan to get minorities voting Republucan?

Rightwinger knows that minorities hooked on government assistance, like a narcotic, won't vote republican if it means becoming more self supportive and accountable

Deny them, or rather a lack of follow through accountability that comes from Democrats simply throw money at the problem and looking the other way? Are those government benefits being used properly, through responsible parents that are meeting the needs of their children? Do we find drug addicts within the inner city, having kids they don't properly care for? Yet the system allows those who have more children to simply be given more benefits, with the "HOPES" that those children are given the proper care they need. Yet it's more important that they simply be given public housing, while looking away from those crimes and drug use that occurs? However, because of the need to promote incentives behind those government resources that ENCOURAGES and actually demonstrates the need to seek education and training programs,. Republicans are the ones at fault for simply denying to a child. A need that was decided upon by the parents or the mother, because no one on the left wants to face those addictions that is found among those in poverty and the lack of responsibility that's given to children under their care. As we see yet again... just throwing money at the problem hasn't shown to have provided any improvements among those who have grown numb, complacent as well as even more dependent on government funding.

"The dirty little secret is that the welfare program in many progressive states has actually turned into buying votes, the more benefits the more assurances of having a voting block of dependent voters looking for more benefits, at the expense of working Americans.

The tragedy of the inner cities, for the most part has been created by liberal Democrats, throwing taxpayer funds into a bottomless pit, however never truly addressing the issues of education, broken homes, crime, and a moral decay that has been willfully ignored for decades."

Welfare Abusers In These 12 States Are Finally Being Held Accountable ⋆ US Herald

white unemployment rate
black unemployment rate

And you're taking local and state government into account?

He's not smart enough.

Oh, look... a conservative rainbow coalition circle jerk.

And we love to jerk off all over your face......mmmmmm

Black unemployment is twice even with all the liberal goodies doled out and democrats running black areas of town

Forum List

Back