Leftist terrorists attacked Elon Musk's family in Los Angeles on Tuesday

Get what back? Jack Sweeney is an average teenager who tweets. Elon Musk is a billionaire sending his expensive lawyers to destroy his life.
Gee, that's too bad. Democrats have never tried to destroy innocent people's lives, huh.

Gee, that's too bad. Democrats have never tried to destroy innocent people's lives, huh.
At least now we know you guys are absolute liars when you try to pretend you’re supporters of first amendment rights.

Can’t say I didn’t tell you so.

Sweeney may be more typical than you realize

As BS Filter reminds you, libs can dish it out but they cant take it

Sweeney is attempting to put musk in harms way and musk is fighting back
Sweeney isn’t attempting anything of the sort. He’s pointing out Musk’s commitment to preserving the environment is dubious given he will fly his plane across town.

The incident had nothing to do with Sweeney.

Sweeney was engaging in constitutionally protected speech. Musk is going to try to ruin his life. This is not the same thing.

Yeah, you twats are so much morally superior, huh. Self-righteous cocksucker.
It’s you losers, including Musk, that claimed to be morally superior.

I correctly predicted that you were all full of shit.

Explain please.
Start with understanding the premise that Americans are violent as a rule , and therefore will act out violently for the smallest reason. I understand it from their living a culture of continuous wars. That's a sizable proportion for the reason they have so many mass shootings, along with the fact that far too many are packing guns.

We Canadians can be helpful in helping them to understand what is normal. We don't become violent over the slightest cause, and especially not political cause! Contrast our trucker protests that went on for weeks, to their violence during the Jan.6 coup attempt.

Sweeney isn’t attempting anything of the sort. He’s pointing out Musk’s commitment to preserving the environment is dubious given he will fly his plane across town.

The incident had nothing to do with Sweeney.

Sweeney was engaging in constitutionally protected speech. Musk is going to try to ruin his life. This is not the same thing.
I think Sweeney has a right to Doxx musk

If a homicidal communist goes off tje deep end using Sweeney’s info one should be killed and the other sued back into the Stone Age

Start with understanding the premise that Americans are violent as a rule , and therefore will act out violently for the smallest reason. I understand it from their living a culture of continuous wars. That's a sizable proportion for the reason they have so many mass shootings, along with the fact that far too many are packing guns.

We Canadians can be helpful in helping them to understand what is normal. We don't become violent over the slightest cause, and especially not political cause! Contrast our trucker protests that went on for weeks, to their violence during the Jan.6 coup attempt.
Canucks are passive pussys.

I think Sweeney has a right to Doxx musk

If a homicidal communist goes off tje deep end using Sweeney’s info one should be killed and the other sued back into the Stone Age
You can’t sue people for exercising constitutionally protected speech.

Forum List

Back