Leftists calll for dictatorship

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
After the defeat of corrupt democrat Hillary Clinton in November, the George Soros controlled left took to the streets in sometimes violent riots. The riots did nothing to further the desire of the Soros owned and operated democratic party.

When the riots failed, the Soros troops turned to recounts, determined to overturn the election by any means possible. The recounts increased the margin of the Trump victory, and were abandoned.

Still determined to overturn the election, Soros drones began harassing and threatening electors, in hopes of perverting the election through coercion. The result was that the margin of victory for Trump widened.

After all of these defeats, the followers of Soros' democratic party began spewing absurd conspiracy theories. Aided by fake news on CNN and in the Washington Post, the Soros soldiers shrieked that "RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION." While a desperate and stupid ploy, it seemed as if the butthurt little Stalinists would at last be exhausted.

But democrats are never ones to accept a free election, so now they have a new plan, dictatorship under marital law. Urging Barack Obama to declare martial law and refuse to leave office appears to be the final gasp of the butthurt brigade.

Rosie O'Donnell Thinks Martial Law Should Be Imposed Ahead Of Inauguration

Obviously this will go just as well as the other shit the democrats have pulled.

So everyone that Uncensored2008 disagrees with now is a Rosie leftist who wants martial law? Do I understand this correctly?

I hope the new civil war happens while I am alive. I just hope I get a chance. I have nothing but pure contempt for the left. I am done (long done) trying debate with any of them in any kind of meaningful way.

They are all fucking liars and marxists. They have drawn the line in the sand, and so have I. There is a time, as it has been written, for war.

I am not a marxist. Period. That is all they are and I am willing to defend this country.

I truly believe every democrat and a lot of RINOS are enemies to this country, are guilty of high treason and worthy of death. I do believe that and it is beyond provable that they despise this country.

OMG Soros did all that? OMG Rosie said that? I didn't know she speaks for the Dems. I thought you said Soros did. CNN did fake news? Is it fake when you publish a credible source and say it's not verified?

I truly believe every democrat and a lot of RINOS are enemies to this country, are guilty of high treason and worthy of death. I do believe that and it is beyond provable that they despise this country.
If you hate all dems and a lot of RINOS, it seems that you are the one who despises this country, because after all, they make up more than half the country..

I hope the new civil war happens while I am alive. I just hope I get a chance. I have nothing but pure contempt for the left. I am done (long done) trying debate with any of them in any kind of meaningful way.

They are all fucking liars and marxists. They have drawn the line in the sand, and so have I. There is a time, as it has been written, for war.

I am not a marxist. Period. That is all they are and I am willing to defend this country.

i thought soros was dead, isnt he about 115?

If you hate all dems and a lot of RINOS, it seems that you are the one who despises this country, because after all, they make up more than half the country..
Most people are not liberals. The progressive loud mouths want us to think so but they often have to use activist judges to ram their policies down our throats. Obamacare never had the majority approval.

Owl, you understand that in order to be threatening, you can't be a wimp, right? That goes for all the Trump-thugs. And given that Trump can't even find enough of you to attend his party, even when he's giving the tickets away and begging people to go, it's not like you have numbers on your side.

I hear your Russian commie masters calling for you now. They appreciate the skilled tongue-work that they've received from you and all the Trump-thugs, so you run along now and continue to do their Marxist bidding.

Meanwhile, those of us who took a solemn oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, will continue to defend it from domestic enemies like you, along with the foreign enemies who control you.

And given that Trump can't even find enough of you to attend his party, even when he's giving the tickets away and begging people to go, it's not like you have numbers on your side.
What's your source?

Forum List

Back