🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists decisively end the canard the violence came from the right

Well that was the premise of your query;
You came to that conclusion based on what evidence?

without changing society where are we going to come up with more money. The amount of societally generated wealth has never been an issue in american society. The issue has always been distribution and the founders were focused upon maintaining a ruling white male aristocracy.

So what are your alternative wealth "distribution" proposal(s)?

I think we all know when the rerigging began don't we now?
It appears that your random response generation device is working as intended, you can stop running tests on it now.

"Remember the 5 D's of dodgeball: Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge" -- Patches O'Houlihan, Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

There has been a long term serious effort to screw up education for all but the wealthy for decades son.
Yep and unfortunately the "progressive" gub'mint worshipers have done a fairly thorough job of it too.
Your corporate state has son.
ROFLWTIME!!!! my "corporate state" .... that's rich coming from a gub'mint worshiper, thanks for the laugh. :)

"Scratch an egalitarian, and you will inevitably find a statist." -- Murray N. Rothbard

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, your entire economic and political system needs to come down, you have me confused with that liberal in your head you're always arguing with hon.
Let's face the FACTS:
  • The left has screwed things up.
  • The right has screwed things up.
  • Neither "side" (of the political "elite", and most of the ideologues/posters here) is really all that interested in fixing what is truly broken.
  • Trump was elected based, in part at least, on these three facts.
So, maybe it's time to quit trying to blame this group or that group, and try to actually fix what is broken. Or is putting aside our differences and working together just too mature of an activity for you? I mean BOTH of you. My freaking two year old has this level of problem solving skills. Do you two (and those like you) want to continue bickering over who did more damage to our Republic, or do you want to fix the damage? It can't be both, either grow-up and start trying to do some good, or run off and get lost.
I am sick and tired of all this squabbling over who is more to blame. Who the f*** cares? Does it matter? Will it solve anything? No. So let's grow-up (as a nation) and get down to the business of being the best damn country we can. Whatever the f*** that means. Let's figure it out TOGETHER.

Abraham Lincoln: “A house divided against itself cannot stand."

You can't even know what the US spends on it's military hon, by law, and you lose way more for shittier healthcare outcomes that any other society on the planet in your health"care" system. You also have 1/4 of the world's encarcerated population in for profit prisons.
That's nice, by the way, what's your answer to the 2 questions I posed? Or were you hoping that I wouldn't notice your attempt to dodge?

And you wish to retain all this nonsense with your endless wars and arrive at a different outcome?
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Straw Man Zone.

Well that was the premise of your query; without changing society where are we going to come up with more money. The amount of societally generated wealth has never been an issue in american society. The issue has always been distribution and the founders were focused upon maintaining a ruling white male aristocracy.

Those wascally capiawists are bwocking your Mawxist utopia, awe they?

I kinda look forward to unrest in the streets which always comes along once the wealth disparity of a society becomes too unbalanced.

Here's the problem, Karl. Berkeley is one of the richest cities in America and the leftists out on the street are among the richest Americans. These are just Marxist ideologues

Well as long as you get to keep wailing on about leftists, what else do you have to do with your life but blame others for your situation in life.

You clearly do not see, you're still stuck in your partisanshithead fog.

You bipartisanly want to shut down non-leftist speech and support doing it with violence, got it. Thanks for clarifying in case anyone hadn't caught on to how bigoted and hate filled you are

Your own hopeless partisanshithead perceptual reality leaves you unable to understand that not everyone buys into that nonsense.

Right, allowing both sides to speak is partisanship. Your support of using violence to shut down all speech other than leftist speech isn't. I'd say you're on a roll today, but that was frankly butt stupid

You boy can't speak now? Really?

So it's OK if you only shut down free speech with violence sometimes. So when would you object to it? How much shutting down free speech with violence would become a problem to you?

I wonder when the last time was you weren't soiling yourself over something you had nothing to do with and had no way of altering.

Well that was the premise of your query;
You came to that conclusion based on what evidence?

without changing society where are we going to come up with more money. The amount of societally generated wealth has never been an issue in american society. The issue has always been distribution and the founders were focused upon maintaining a ruling white male aristocracy.

So what are your alternative wealth "distribution" proposal(s)?

I think we all know when the rerigging began don't we now?
It appears that your random response generation device is working as intended, you can stop running tests on it now.

"Remember the 5 D's of dodgeball: Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge" -- Patches O'Houlihan, Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
Reagan.

t
There has been a long term serious effort to screw up education for all but the wealthy for decades son.
Yep and unfortunately the "progressive" gub'mint worshipers have done a fairly thorough job of it too.
Your corporate state has son.
ROFLWTIME!!!! my "corporate state" .... that's rich coming from a gub'mint worshiper, thanks for the laugh. :)

"Scratch an egalitarian, and you will inevitably find a statist." -- Murray N. Rothbard

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, your entire economic and political system needs to come down, you have me confused with that liberal in your head you're always arguing with hon.
Let's face the FACTS:
  • The left has screwed things up.
  • The right has screwed things up.
  • Neither "side" (of the political "elite", and most of the ideologues/posters here) is really all that interested in fixing what is truly broken.
  • Trump was elected based, in part at least, on these three facts.
So, maybe it's time to quit trying to blame this group or that group, and try to actually fix what is broken. Or is putting aside our differences and working together just too mature of an activity for you? I mean BOTH of you. My freaking two year old has this level of problem solving skills. Do you two (and those like you) want to continue bickering over who did more damage to our Republic, or do you want to fix the damage? It can't be both, either grow-up and start trying to do some good, or run off and get lost.
I am sick and tired of all this squabbling over who is more to blame. Who the f*** cares? Does it matter? Will it solve anything? No. So let's grow-up (as a nation) and get down to the business of being the best damn country we can. Whatever the f*** that means. Let's figure it out TOGETHER.

Abraham Lincoln: “A house divided against itself cannot stand."

Yeah, like I've said repeatedly, it is the entire system itself, and Don has no intention of fixing anything either. But the beauty of blame and the reason it is so appealing to ameircans is that as long as you're blaming the "other" side, no one has to take any responsibility. And some folks are so steeped in partisanshit they cannot fathom that not everyone is. As for figuring it out TOGETHER, your system was designed such that it cannot be fixed through political channels alone now.

Maybe just let people with different views speak to people who would like to hear them.

Grow up and get over yourself. The fact that people disagree with you doesn't make them "wrong". It just means you disagree.

All your snowflaking does is draw attention to the person you're trying to silence.

You bipartisanly want to shut down non-leftist speech and support doing it with violence, got it. Thanks for clarifying in case anyone hadn't caught on to how bigoted and hate filled you are

Your own hopeless partisanshithead perceptual reality leaves you unable to understand that not everyone buys into that nonsense.

Right, allowing both sides to speak is partisanship. Your support of using violence to shut down all speech other than leftist speech isn't. I'd say you're on a roll today, but that was frankly butt stupid

You boy can't speak now? Really?

So it's OK if you only shut down free speech with violence sometimes. So when would you object to it? How much shutting down free speech with violence would become a problem to you?

I wonder when the last time was you weren't soiling yourself over something you had nothing to do with and had no way of altering.

Well for you that would be right now. Seriously, you idiots who go on message boards then tell people their view doesn't matter because they can't change anything are the dumbest of all the idiots who post.

Buy ... a ... mirror ... Why are you here if that's your view?

Forum List

Back