Leftists, You Did This to Yourself

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
“Clinton’s own polling people found the big turning point was when she called Trump voters a ‘basket of deplorables.’ Americans don’t like being talked down to, and had already gotten rid of Romney for the same sin. The spectacle of Clinton taking hundreds of thousands of dollars to give a speech to the people who put them out of their homes in 2008-9 also turned many of them off so that they stayed home, while another section of them decided to take a chance on Trump. He will screw them over, but from their point of view, they worried that she might have, as well. Trump was promising to stop the hemorrhaging of jobs via protectionism, whereas everyone understood that Sec. Clinton’s first instinct was to do TPP and send more jobs to Asia. So it was Clinton’s public persona and public positions that hurt her and depressed Democratic turnout in places like Detroit and Flint, not anything in Wikileaks (can anyone name even one newsworthy email?)”

No, America, it wasn't Russia: You did it to Yourself

The spectacle of Clinton taking hundreds of thousands of dollars to give a speech to the people who put them out of their homes in 2008-9 also turned many of them off so that they stayed home, while another section of them decided to take a chance on Trump.

And then Trump nominated the same people who put them out their homes but when it's Trump it's always a good reason. Hillary? Bad reason.

And Republicans post shit like this pretending that being foreclosed on is a bad thing AND the king of Foreclosures being in the Administration is a good thing.

The spectacle of Clinton taking hundreds of thousands of dollars to give a speech to the people who put them out of their homes in 2008-9 also turned many of them off so that they stayed home, while another section of them decided to take a chance on Trump.

And then Trump nominated the same people who put them out their homes but when it's Trump it's always a good reason. Hillary? Bad reason.

And Republicans post shit like this pretending that being foreclosed on is a bad thing AND the king of Foreclosures being in the Administration is a good thing.

Then pay your mortgage.

Are you typing from your safe space now?

Your insane whining is proof the left can't learn from their mistakes.

Yeah they arent. I hope they put Ellison in the DNC.

Clinton epitomizes the Establishment, with all its corruption and cronyism.
That's why liberals stayed home.
Now we have TRump, far from draining the swamp, he's moved in, and is stacking it with his own snakes and alligators.
We'll just get more (much more) of the same.

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. H. L. Mencken

“Clinton’s own polling people found the big turning point was when she called Trump voters a ‘basket of deplorables.’ Americans don’t like being talked down to, and had already gotten rid of Romney for the same sin. The spectacle of Clinton taking hundreds of thousands of dollars to give a speech to the people who put them out of their homes in 2008-9 also turned many of them off so that they stayed home, while another section of them decided to take a chance on Trump. He will screw them over, but from their point of view, they worried that she might have, as well. Trump was promising to stop the hemorrhaging of jobs via protectionism, whereas everyone understood that Sec. Clinton’s first instinct was to do TPP and send more jobs to Asia. So it was Clinton’s public persona and public positions that hurt her and depressed Democratic turnout in places like Detroit and Flint, not anything in Wikileaks (can anyone name even one newsworthy email?)”

That was amazingly stupid. At a time when the polls showed a close race and she needed to win over some Trump supporters, she bashed them. Gosh, I can't believe that didn't work the way she wanted. Usually when you call people names to insult them, they immediately want to support you.

I think the WikiLeaks hurt her, too. Knowing that she lied about so much didn't set well with people.

I knew some Hillary voters. I wouldn't call them supporters, but they said she had more experience than Trump. They were also MSNBC and CNN watchers, so they likely didn't hear much truth about Hillary.

you make me sick! you big babies snowflakes! GROW UP ....

So, Trump insults, insults, insults and insults, then Hillary makes one insult and it cost her the election?

Did I just hear someone say the US is totally fucked up?

So, Trump insults, insults, insults and insults, then Hillary makes one insult and it cost her the election?

Yes, Hillary.

But she at least put them in a basket

That was amazingly stupid. At a time when the polls showed a close race and she needed to win over some Trump supporters, she bashed them. Gosh, I can't believe that didn't work the way she wanted. Usually when you call people names to insult them, they immediately want to support you.

I think the WikiLeaks hurt her, too. Knowing that she lied about so much didn't set well with people.

I knew some Hillary voters. I wouldn't call them supporters, but they said she had more experience than Trump. They were also MSNBC and CNN watchers, so they likely didn't hear much truth about Hillary.

I'm struggling with the logic. If they switched and voted for Hillary, then they weren't Trump supporters. Those who were going to vote Trump, ie, Trump supporters, were NEVER going to vote for Hillary.

Just you fucktard LWNJs.....

Your focus on me while ignoring the substance of my post is proof you don't care about American Democracy at all.

Are you typing from your safe space now?

You think your zingers will protext you from the same bunch you feared just a month ago? Bankers, insiders, elitist and you defend them as if there is something in it for you. Sad.

If Trump is nominating the same people Hillary wanted / would have why are snowflakes freaking out? That should make them happy.

Was electing that archaic, 'often confused', 'technoligy-challenged', corrupt, criminal, self-serving elitist millionaire really THAT important?

Your focus on me while ignoring the substance of my post is proof you don't care about American Democracy at all.

We are a Representative Republic, not a democracy.

If Trump is nominating the same people Hillary wanted

Cut the shit. I'm not discussing your hypothetical bullshit. I'm talking about you guys fearing the elites until Trump said they were cool. And how that is going to protect your stupid ass defending a Foreclosure kin and ties to Russia.

Forum List

Back