Leftists, You Did This to Yourself

The spectacle of Clinton taking hundreds of thousands of dollars to give a speech to the people who put them out of their homes in 2008-9 also turned many of them off so that they stayed home, while another section of them decided to take a chance on Trump.

And then Trump nominated the same people who put them out their homes but when it's Trump it's always a good reason. Hillary? Bad reason.

And Republicans post shit like this pretending that being foreclosed on is a bad thing AND the king of Foreclosures being in the Administration is a good thing.
Are you typing from your safe space now?

You think your zingers will protext you from the same bunch you feared just a month ago? Bankers, insiders, elitist and you defend them as if there is something in it for you. Sad.
No snowflake....Trump will do that!!!!!!

I've never felt safeer from you fascist democrats.....

The spectacle of Clinton taking hundreds of thousands of dollars to give a speech to the people who put them out of their homes in 2008-9 also turned many of them off so that they stayed home, while another section of them decided to take a chance on Trump.

And then Trump nominated the same people who put them out their homes but when it's Trump it's always a good reason. Hillary? Bad reason.

And Republicans post shit like this pretending that being foreclosed on is a bad thing AND the king of Foreclosures being in the Administration is a good thing.
Are you typing from your safe space now?

You think your zingers will protext you from the same bunch you feared just a month ago? Bankers, insiders, elitist and you defend them as if there is something in it for you. Sad.

You would have had that no matter who you voted for. At least with Trump, we have a chance to save this country by the nominations of right leaning judges.

“Clinton’s own polling people found the big turning point was when she called Trump voters a ‘basket of deplorables.’ Americans don’t like being talked down to, and had already gotten rid of Romney for the same sin. The spectacle of Clinton taking hundreds of thousands of dollars to give a speech to the people who put them out of their homes in 2008-9 also turned many of them off so that they stayed home, while another section of them decided to take a chance on Trump. He will screw them over, but from their point of view, they worried that she might have, as well. Trump was promising to stop the hemorrhaging of jobs via protectionism, whereas everyone understood that Sec. Clinton’s first instinct was to do TPP and send more jobs to Asia. So it was Clinton’s public persona and public positions that hurt her and depressed Democratic turnout in places like Detroit and Flint, not anything in Wikileaks (can anyone name even one newsworthy email?)”

No, America, it wasn't Russia: You did it to Yourself

So, Trump insults, insults, insults and insults, then Hillary makes one insult and it cost her the election?

Did I just hear someone say the US is totally fucked up?

So who did Trump insult in mass? Hillary basically said that Trump voters are homophobic, racist, sexist, pigs. Yeah, I think that one insult pales in comparison to whatever Trump said. She insulted tens of millions of people in that one comment.

What you on the left don't understand is the country is growing weary with these categories you place everybody in. If you say Obama is an idiot, it's not long before some brainwashed lefty comes along and claims the comment was racist.

People are sick of it already. It was old 20 years ago and it's old today.

It may be 50 years before the idiot dims can get control.

The only people that put them out of their homes were the people that took the loans. If you're going to take an ARM loan, you better understand that at 2% interest rates, it's only going to go up from there. If you can't put that in numbers, take somebody with you to explain what that means if your interest rates double.

“Clinton’s own polling people found the big turning point was when she called Trump voters a ‘basket of deplorables.’ Americans don’t like being talked down to, and had already gotten rid of Romney for the same sin. The spectacle of Clinton taking hundreds of thousands of dollars to give a speech to the people who put them out of their homes in 2008-9 also turned many of them off so that they stayed home, while another section of them decided to take a chance on Trump. He will screw them over, but from their point of view, they worried that she might have, as well. Trump was promising to stop the hemorrhaging of jobs via protectionism, whereas everyone understood that Sec. Clinton’s first instinct was to do TPP and send more jobs to Asia. So it was Clinton’s public persona and public positions that hurt her and depressed Democratic turnout in places like Detroit and Flint, not anything in Wikileaks (can anyone name even one newsworthy email?)”

That was amazingly stupid. At a time when the polls showed a close race and she needed to win over some Trump supporters, she bashed them. Gosh, I can't believe that didn't work the way she wanted. Usually when you call people names to insult them, they immediately want to support you.

I think the WikiLeaks hurt her, too. Knowing that she lied about so much didn't set well with people.

I knew some Hillary voters. I wouldn't call them supporters, but they said she had more experience than Trump. They were also MSNBC and CNN watchers, so they likely didn't hear much truth about Hillary.

I'm struggling with the logic. If they switched and voted for Hillary, then they weren't Trump supporters. Those who were going to vote Trump, ie, Trump supporters, were NEVER going to vote for Hillary.

Logic really ISN'T you strong suit, and your grasp of the obvious is pretty shaky as well.

So, Trump insults, insults, insults and insults, then Hillary makes one insult and it cost her the election?

So who did Trump insult in mass? Hillary basically said that Trump voters are homophobic, racist, sexist, pigs. Yeah, I think that one insult pales in comparison to whatever Trump said. She insulted tens of millions of people in that one comment.

What you on the left don't understand is the country is growing weary with these categories you place everybody in. If you say Obama is an idiot, it's not long before some brainwashed lefty comes along and claims the comment was racist.

Oh, you mean that Trump didn't insult Mexicans, POWs, women, the disabled, yeah, right if you think Hillary trumped that then... well... you're just playing the sill partisan bullshit game. I mean, for someone who called Obama a silly name as if you're still in high school....

That was amazingly stupid. At a time when the polls showed a close race and she needed to win over some Trump supporters, she bashed them. Gosh, I can't believe that didn't work the way she wanted. Usually when you call people names to insult them, they immediately want to support you.

I think the WikiLeaks hurt her, too. Knowing that she lied about so much didn't set well with people.

I knew some Hillary voters. I wouldn't call them supporters, but they said she had more experience than Trump. They were also MSNBC and CNN watchers, so they likely didn't hear much truth about Hillary.

I'm struggling with the logic. If they switched and voted for Hillary, then they weren't Trump supporters. Those who were going to vote Trump, ie, Trump supporters, were NEVER going to vote for Hillary.

Logic really ISN'T you strong suit, and your grasp of the obvious is pretty shaky as well.

And that would be because..........? How many people who voted for Trump in the primaries, wouldn't have voted for him in the election? Maybe those who died, and that'd be about it.

Oh, you mean that Trump didn't insult Mexicans, POWs, women, the disabled, yeah, right if you think Hillary trumped that then... well... you're just playing the sill partisan bullshit game. I mean, for someone who called Obama a silly name as if you're still in high school....

Awwww, butt hurt because I called DumBama names? Talk about high school.

Trump did insult people who were Mexican, women, and yes, disabled. Those were insults to individual people, not an entire class of them.

As long as you leftists keep on blaming everybody else for your losses, then you'll never be able to figure out why you lost in the first place. But Bush!!! But Trump!!!!! But McConnell!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I hope you on the left continue down that track. You did nothing wrong, it's everything else that's Fd up. Keep believing it.

IOW, the truth is not always one's best strategy in politics.

And that would be because..........? How many people who voted for Trump in the primaries, wouldn't have voted for him in the election? Maybe those who died, and that'd be about it.

This election wasn't really about who voted for Trump, Frigid...it was more about who DIDN'T vote for Clinton and why they didn't turn out for her!

She alienated the young liberal vote with what Debbie Wasserman Schultz did to Bernie Sanders. Making DWS an "Honorary Chairperson" of the Clinton campaign right after she was forced to step down during the Democratic Convention was one of the dumbest political moves I've ever seen. It was a poke in the eye for all those people who supported Sanders and worked hard for him...one more example of Hillary Clinton thinking she was "entitled" to liberal votes.

Clinton was leading Trump by only 2.7 percentage points in the polls when she made the deplorables statement. IOW the OP is horseshit.

So far, most of them have completely ignored the message of this great video.

Maybe at some point, after the shock wears off. I sure hope so.

Excellent video Mac, but I think your ideas are falling on deaf ears. The far left is looking for an EXCUSE why they lost, not the REASON. If they create an excuse, then they can justify their positions and actions. I mean seriously Mac, I will not name any names from here, but how many far leftists that post could debate their views without calling someone a racist, etc to try and win the argument? This is why the left has been losing EVERYTHING but the Whitehouse for so long, they can not intellectually stand their ground. They think they have won the debate when someone shuts up because they call them names, but what they actually have done is cement that persons view that they ARE the thought police, and can not wait to get the people who give them power out of office! If 18 elections were tomorrow, besides a solid blue states, with all the whining going on by the left LOOKING for excuses, they would be lucky to keep 50% of their seats in the senate in purple, or red states.

Excellent video Mac, but I think your ideas are falling on deaf ears. The far left is looking for an EXCUSE why they lost, not the REASON. If they create an excuse, then they can justify their positions and actions. I mean seriously Mac, I will not name any names from here, but how many far leftists that post could debate their views without calling someone a racist, etc to try and win the argument? This is why the left has been losing EVERYTHING but the Whitehouse for so long, they can not intellectually stand their ground. They think they have won the debate when someone shuts up because they call them names, but what they actually have done is cement that persons view that they ARE the thought police, and can not wait to get the people who give them power out of office! If 18 elections were tomorrow, besides a solid blue states, with all the whining going on by the left LOOKING for excuses, they would be lucky to keep 50% of their seats in the senate in purple, or red states.

And it gets worse, because the behavior is so deeply embedded.

As with any problem, two things have to happen first: Some number of important, respected people have to admit the problem. Then, either they or someone else has to be brave enough to set an example by rejecting it. Hopefully that might create some momentum.

But yeah, I see no signs of that at this point.

This election wasn't really about who voted for Trump, Frigid...it was more about who DIDN'T vote for Clinton and why they didn't turn out for her!

She alienated the young liberal vote with what Debbie Wasserman Schultz did to Bernie Sanders. Making DWS an "Honorary Chairperson" of the Clinton campaign right after she was forced to step down during the Democratic Convention was one of the dumbest political moves I've ever seen. It was a poke in the eye for all those people who supported Sanders and worked hard for him...one more example of Hillary Clinton thinking she was "entitled" to liberal votes.

Wrong. Thousands of union voters in the rust belt flipped from Democrat to Trump and that is what won him the 3 states he needed to win the electoral vote.

As with any problem, two things have to happen first: Some number of important, respected people have to admit the problem. Then, either they or someone else has to be brave enough to set an example by rejecting it. Hopefully that might create some momentum.

Yes sir, you are correct! But, the truth is I am convinced that the democratic party has been taken over by the far left wing, and this is how they have won their arguments for years. I mean seriously, look at the Democratic posters on this site. How many of them appear centrist to you, lol! It is all about race, and sexual preference, and homophobia, along with hating women, etc. That is the crux of their reasons to vote for a Democrat, and try to get others to follow suit. It is RIDICULOUS! In all honesty now that the Republicans have won, I have to say looking back, listening to the far left parrot their talking points on how Republican voters were awful, was kinda funny. They did get what they deserved you know, a loss. I am not sure that America got what it deserved with Trump, but the Democrats did NOT deserve to win the Whitehouse with how they talked about 50% of the country. Remember--------->Trump is no saint, but Hillary AND her supporters called us all names. That is how confidant they were, and losing couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of thought police-)

Yes sir, you are correct! But, the truth is I am convinced that the democratic party has been taken over by the far left wing, and this is how they have won their arguments for years. I mean seriously, look at the Democratic posters on this site. How many of them appear centrist to you, lol! It is all about race, and sexual preference, and homophobia, along with hating women, etc. That is the crux of their reasons to vote for a Democrat, and try to get others to follow suit. It is RIDICULOUS! In all honesty now that the Republicans have won, I have to say looking back, listening to the far left parrot their talking points on how Republican voters were awful, was kinda funny. They did get what they deserved you know, a loss. I am not sure that America got what it deserved with Trump, but the Democrats did NOT deserve to win the Whitehouse with how they talked about 50% of the country. Remember--------->Trump is no saint, but Hillary AND her supporters called us all names. That is how confidant they were, and losing couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of thought police-)

The party has certainly been taken over by the Regressive Left, but there are still some more traditional liberals out there.

They're just being drowned out by the madness.

IOW, the truth is not always one's best strategy in politics.

^^^^^^ another libtardian who refuses to learn the lesson of November 2016, '

Pelosi as minority leader, radical muslim Ellison as DNC head. You dems are brain dead. I love it.

Wrong. Thousands of union voters in the rust belt flipped from Democrat to Trump and that is what won him the 3 states he needed to win the electoral vote.

because to those people, jobs and a real future became more important than PC bullshit.

Forum List

Back