Left's war on Christmas has utterly failed.

Christmas is so awesome and the leftists have lost so hard that they can not even admit that they are in war with it. Of course, it's quite hard case when you air articles declaring Christmas movies fascist, but dumb people are fooled.

Christmas contains the word Christ. That is enough to blow fuses in some circles.
I got a nice hand gun for Christmas....wasn't ruined for me.

We ARE Winning That War On Christmas!

A HEARTWARMING CHRISTMAS STORY:

After Saigon fell to communism in 1975, my parents fled here with their five children, ages 4-9, and our refugee family was sponsored by the Mount of Olives Lutheran Church in Phoenix. That first Christmas, church members rang the doorbell one night and brought in Christmas. All of Christmas — a tree they taught my siblings and me to decorate right then, presents to put under it, cookies and eggnog. In the middle of all this, the pastor’s wife suddenly asked where my mom had gone. When we found her, she was in her bedroom crying. It scared me because she never used to cry. She just couldn’t believe that people who looked absolutely nothing like us and who weren’t connected to us by blood could be so kind.​

Well, despite the best efforts of the universities, that’s how things are supposed to work in America. And often still do.

There never was a "war on Christmas." Nobody is stopping anyone from celebrating any holiday. This has been a political ploy taken straight from the "Christian" right-wingers' Big Book of Grimest Fairy Tales. Poor widdle boys and girls. Can't put up a tree. Can't decorate a church and get to services there. Can't get that Christmas goose and cook it and make a feast. Can't get presents or receive them. Can't sing holiday songs. The rest of us who celebrate Christmas had a good time.
The reason why lefties hate Christmas and are at war with it is because it is a Christian holiday, and Christianity is the polar opposite of everything lefties/commies stand for.
Christianity lost a lot of credibility when their leaders fondled Donnie as if is a gift from God. As they stood in front of their Mega Churches making millions, 10,000 children are locked up by the government. Their crime is coming here for help.

Christians would have a fit & demand they be released. Fake Christians cheer the man who locked them up.

Donald Trump is at the opposite end of the spectrum than Jesus. Jesus preached about people like Trump.

Jesus helped the poor. Trump kicks them in the face.

Trumps cure to homelessness is to bulldoze their cardboard homes & tents. A Christian's solution would be find them better places tol live.

Fuck you Trumpettres , You are NOT Christians at all.

The reason why you hate Christmas so much is because it is a Christian holiday. Lefties hate Christianity because it is the opposite of everything you stand for.

What is this "you" bit? When did I ever say that I hated Christmas or Christianity? Actually, I've been a Christian all of my life. These right-wing "Christian" cults are the ones who oppose the basic principles of the Christian faith, principles that are shared with other faiths.
You can't be a Christian AND vote to murder babies, defend ms13, vote to redistribute my paycheck to your checking, butt fuck men, and have queer marriage. You are a soulless commie.

There never was a "war on Christmas." Nobody is stopping anyone from celebrating any holiday. This has been a political ploy taken straight from the "Christian" right-wingers' Big Book of Grimest Fairy Tales. Poor widdle boys and girls. Can't put up a tree. Can't decorate a church and get to services there. Can't get that Christmas goose and cook it and make a feast. Can't get presents or receive them. Can't sing holiday songs. The rest of us who celebrate Christmas had a good time.
The reason why lefties hate Christmas and are at war with it is because it is a Christian holiday, and Christianity is the polar opposite of everything lefties/commies stand for.
Christianity lost a lot of credibility when their leaders fondled Donnie as if is a gift from God. As they stood in front of their Mega Churches making millions, 10,000 children are locked up by the government. Their crime is coming here for help.

Christians would have a fit & demand they be released. Fake Christians cheer the man who locked them up.

Donald Trump is at the opposite end of the spectrum than Jesus. Jesus preached about people like Trump.

Trumps cure to homelessness is to bulldoze their cardboard homes & tents. A Christian's solution would be find them better places tol live.

The reason why you hate Christmas so much is because it is a Christian holiday. Lefties hate Christianity because it is the opposite of everything you stand for.

What is this "you" bit? When did I ever say that I hated Christmas or Christianity? Actually, I've been a Christian all of my life. These right-wing "Christian" cults are the ones who oppose the basic principles of the Christian faith, principles that are shared with other faiths.
You can't be a Christian AND vote to murder babies, defend ms13, vote to redistribute my paycheck to your checking, butt fuck men, and have queer marriage. You are a soulless commie.
You have learn to quit holding back. Tell us how you really feel!

You have learn to quit holding back. Tell us how you really feel!
If I were to quit holding back, CNN would probably pick up the story, and lefties everywhere would be sounding air raid sirens.

Anal sex for 14 year old children.
^ where his brain IMMEDIATELY goes to. Seek help.

My brain? The leftists showed it at my face. That is indeed where THEIR brain goes. I only report their crazy in the thread. And good I did, it appears you have big problems with it.
I hope your mental illness does not ruin your life too badly

Were you teaching your kids the contents of the "how to have anal sex article" or what? Very triggered indeed...

There is nothing degenerate about telling what degenerates like the above poster are up to. Leftist projection at its finest. This is what the leftist published on the Christmas eve, on their publication aimed towards the young.

AmU7QAyV

I think I will go with Christmas over their fantasies.
The right’s lie that there’s a ‘war’ on Christmas has utterly failed.

Of course people welcome LGBTs as our family, friends, and neighbors, and are glad to celebrate the marriages of two people who love each other. However, nobody "vote to murder babies, defend ms13, or vote to redistribute" anybody's paycheck to their liking any more than right-wingers do.
I can be a Christian without joining your outlandish garbage cult that threw out the teachings of Jesus a long time ago. Everyone has a soul. I actually am not a communist, but you appear too ignorant to understand the differences between economic systems.

Last edited:

Quit lying about murdering babies. Evidently you don't mind our government stealing babies & locking them up because their parents came here for help. So fuck your pretend giving a shit.

Remember, white = fascist according to the left.
Anything that displays normal Christian life as happy and in a positive light is 'fascist' to the left.

They hate our nation so much it is impossible for words to describe it to its full degeneracy.

Remember, white = fascist according to the left.
Anything that displays normal Christian life as happy and in a positive light is 'fascist' to the left.

They hate our nation so much it is impossible for words to describe it to its full degeneracy.

Truly bogus and bizarre claims. I don't know what being white has to do with it, but where and when have there been any objections to showing "normal Christian life as happy and in a positive light" or showing the normal lives of people of other religions in a similar light?

Moreover, where is there any evidence that anyone "hates our nation"?

Of course people welcome LGBTs as our family, friends, and neighbors, and are glad to celebrate the marriages of two people who love each other.

This is not a Christian marriage. Absolutely not. You are talking about a commie union that hijacks the word "marriage" and rejects Christian teachings. Anti Christian queer unions do not get the respect that a real marriage gets. There is nothing Christian about queer "marriage".

Ah, I see that you have no answer, and you are trying to deflect with a dumb picture from some weird website. Pretty childish. Are you that dumb that you don't know that the majority religion in the U.S. is Christianity? No one has objected to depicting normal Christians. Your claim is ludicrous, as is your claim that people who don't share your political views "hate America." It's time for you to grow up.

Quit lying about murdering babies. Evidently you don't mind our government stealing babies & locking them up because their parents came here for help. So fuck your pretend giving a shit.
You can vote for murdering babies all you want, but it is absolutely not Christian. You can also marry a fudgepacker, but it isn't Christian. Lefties hate Christmas because it is a Christian holiday, and they hate Christianity because it is the opposite of everything that lefties stand for.

Of course people welcome LGBTs as our family, friends, and neighbors, and are glad to celebrate the marriages of two people who love each other.

This is not a Christian marriage. Absolutely not. You are talking about a commie union that hijacks the word "marriage" and rejects Christian teachings. Anti Christian queer unions do not get the respect that a real marriage gets. There is nothing Christian about queer "marriage".

That's what you think. But who cares what you think. If you don't want to marry someone of your gender, just plain don't do it. Nobody is forcing you. You don't speak for the entire Christian faith.

That's what you think. But who cares what you think. If you don't want to marry someone of your gender, just plain don't do it. Nobody is forcing you. You don't speak for the entire Christian faith.
Tell us all what the Bible says about queers and queer marriage. Tell us what marriage is according to the Bible. I will not be surprised if you have to evade answering this.

So it is Christmas time and leftists are as during any other time, pissed. The problem is now that all the Christmas movies people like are in fact, fascist, and of course way too white just like Christmas itself.

Hallmark movies are fascist propaganda

Too bad, people are watching even more of these "fascist" Christmas movies than ever before. Christmas is awesome, leftism is a failure.

The make believe war has ended? Whew!!!

So it is Christmas time and leftists are as during any other time, pissed. The problem is now that all the Christmas movies people like are in fact, fascist, and of course way too white just like Christmas itself.

Hallmark movies are fascist propaganda

Too bad, people are watching even more of these "fascist" Christmas movies than ever before. Christmas is awesome, leftism is a failure.

talk about TRIGGERED

you moronicons are EASILY triggered over a non existent war.

Happy Holidays!

Forum List

Back