Left's war on Christmas has utterly failed.

So it is Christmas time and leftists are as during any other time, pissed. The problem is now that all the Christmas movies people like are in fact, fascist, and of course way too white just like Christmas itself.

Hallmark movies are fascist propaganda

Too bad, people are watching even more of these "fascist" Christmas movies than ever before. Christmas is awesome, leftism is a failure.

talk about TRIGGERED

you moronicons are EASILY triggered over a non existent war.

Happy Holidays!

The reason why you hate Christmas is because it is a Christian holiday. Lefties hate Christianity because it is the opposite of everything lefties stand for.

Where do you idiots get this stuff from? In all of my years, I have never met anyone of any religion or any politics who "hates Christmas." Where are all of these "Christians" coming from who feel so persecuted? They must be very weak people. We Christians celebrate Christmas, and I've lived by Jews and Muslims who don't seem to need any help to celebrate their holidays. Why all of this complaining by "Christians" all of a sudden?

And yet articles are published about how Christmas movies are fascist.

Thank goodness your right wing biased media ignored all the real important issues of the day and managed to concentrate on a nonexistent war so you mindless morons would have so bullshit to focus on.

I've never seen or read any such articles.

The ONLY ARTICLES I see or read are ones written by deranged conservatives insisting that I am engaged in a war on Xmas.

He posted one from Salon.com, a kook leftist website.

talk about TRIGGERED

you moronicons are EASILY triggered over a non existent war.

Happy Holidays!
The reason why you hate Christmas is because it is a Christian holiday. Lefties hate Christianity because it is the opposite of everything lefties stand for.

Where do you idiots get this stuff from? In all of my years, I have never met anyone of any religion or any politics who "hates Christmas." Where are all of these "Christians" coming from who feel so persecuted? They must be very weak people. We Christians celebrate Christmas, and I've lived by Jews and Muslims who don't seem to need any help to celebrate their holidays. Why all of this complaining by "Christians" all of a sudden?

And yet articles are published about how Christmas movies are fascist.

Thank goodness your right wing biased media ignored all the real important issues of the day and managed to concentrate on a nonexistent war so you mindless morons would have so bullshit to focus on.

I've never seen or read any such articles.

The ONLY ARTICLES I see or read are ones written by deranged conservatives insisting that I am engaged in a war on Xmas.
He posted one from Salon.com, a kook leftist website.

The authors of the publication sound just like the screechy leftists of the board.

Reality is simply fascist or "Christian" propaganda to the radical, anarchist left, the cult of critical theory, and so forth.

for a guy who types so well you are truly an ignorant moron.

"Reality is simply fascist or "Christian" propaganda to the radical, anarchist left, the cult of critical theory, and so forth"

my god

such BS

Reality is simply fascist or "Christian" propaganda to the radical, anarchist left, the cult of critical theory, and so forth.

"Reality is simply fascist or "Christian" propaganda to the radical, anarchist left, the cult of critical theory, and so forth"

my god

such BS
That's what it is, deal with it.

my god

such BS

This is the first time you were told the truth?

So it is Christmas time and leftists are as during any other time, pissed. The problem is now that all the Christmas movies people like are in fact, fascist, and of course way too white just like Christmas itself.

Too bad, people are watching even more of these "fascist" Christmas movies than ever before. Christmas is awesome, leftism is a failure.

Maybe its because there never was a war on Christmas you moron

You forgot to answer the question. Are Christmas movies fascist or not?

The left wing publication has made its stance clear.

Christmas movies just like most movies are free market enterprises made for the purposes of generating revenue and seeing as tho there has never been a shortage of Hollywood Christmas movies for well over 70 years....your idiotic rantings about a war on christmas is just that...your idiotic rantings....

Or is your need to feel persecuted so delusional, that you can't stop lying about it??

Last edited:

Christmas movies just like most movies are free market enterprises made for the purposes of generating revenue and seeing as tho there has never been a shortage of Hollywood Christmas movies for well over 70 years....your idiotic rantings about a war on christmas is just that...your idiotic rantings....

Or is your need to be feel persecuted so delusional, that you can't stop lying about it??

Seems to me like when they say Christmas movies are fascist, they don't like Christmas very much.

There wasn't until Salon started one apparently.

Though honestly I'm not sure if that website is for real, or a parody site of the fringe left, like the Onion.

Christmas overall is alive and well in my personal opinion, although I do think that the celebration of the birth of Jesus is often times secondary to the celebration of Santa Claus and gift giving, which is very unfortunate. You can, however, find articles and stories from around the country during the Christmas season of local communities, organizations, and individual people making efforts to remove the religious aspects of Christmas out of a skewed understanding of the separation of church and state, but thankfully those examples are smaller in percentage than the people and communities that without fear celebrating with pride the birth of Jesus. I don't believe that there is a large scale "war on Christmas" but I do think that there are many people in this country that get so wrapped up in their disliking of Christmas and the religious connection to it that they lose sight of the positive and beautiful aspects of the Christmas season.

As for the actual topic of Hallmark Christmas movies they are predictable and mushy, but I Iook forward to them every year.

There wasn't until Salon started one apparently.

Though honestly I'm not sure if that website is for real, or a parody site of the fringe left, like the Onion.

Can you give me an example of a war on Christmas being won??

Starbucks putting happy holidays on their coffee cups because of their free market approach to appeal to people who are not Christian??

If there's anything the left is really good at, it's failing.

Christmas overall is alive and well in my personal opinion, although I do think that the celebration of the birth of Jesus is often times secondary to the celebration of Santa Claus and gift giving, which is very unfortunate. You can, however, find articles and stories from around the country during the Christmas season of local communities, organizations, and individual people making efforts to remove the religious aspects of Christmas out of a skewed understanding of the separation of church and state, but thankfully those examples are smaller in percentage than the people and communities that without fear celebrating with pride the birth of Jesus. I don't believe that there is a large scale "war on Christmas" but I do think that there are many people in this country that get so wrapped up in their disliking of Christmas and the religious connection to it that they lose sight of the positive and beautiful aspects of the Christmas season.

As for the actual topic of Hallmark Christmas movies they are predictable and mushy, but I Iook forward to them every year.
and none of those people you called "they" has ever been successful at stopping ANYONE from celebrating Christmas...nor Ash Wednesday, Passover, or Easter -- which in my opinion is an even larger Christian holiday than Christmas...

Yet I have N-E-V-E-R seen folks going on about a War on Easter......this imaginary war on Christmas was started by the same people who excel at trying to panic Christians while fleecing their pockets....

Or is your need to be feel persecuted so delusional, that you can't stop lying about it??

Seems to me like when they say Christmas movies are fascist, they don't like Christmas very much.

I have actually read the article and she makes some good points. I cant really comment on the content of the movies because I dont watch them.But I do recognise the picture she paints and she backs up her assertions with examples.

Your point in the last post is as stupid as you would expect. She isnt commenting on Christmas. She isnt even commenting on Christmas movies. She is specifically commenting on a narrow range of low budget yawn fests. How does that show that the whole of the left leaning world is at war with Christmas?

It doesnt and you are as thick as shit to believe it does.

Amanda Marcotte is a hideous piece of crap and has been for years. Why do you read her?

and none of those people you called "they" has ever been successful at stopping ANYONE from celebrating Christmas...nor Easter -- which in my opinion is an even larger Christian holiday than Christmas...

Yet I have N-E-V-E-R seen folks going on about a War on Easter......this imaginary war on Christmas was started by the same people who excel at trying to panic Christians while fleecing their pockets....

There are public buildings and parks that have had to remove nativity scenes before. It doesn't happen often but it's happened. It is true that the removal of those scenes does not personal affect my own ability to celebrate Christmas but it is an example of people going out of their way to remove something that also doesn't affect their ability to not celebrate a holiday.

Easter is another holiday where the religious aspects of the holiday often times take a back seat to the Easter Bunny, candy, BBQ's, and "spring". People go to church on Easter and celebrate the resurrection of Jesus there typically but I wouldn't say that there are a lot of decorations or scenes that are targeted by organizations for removal since it's not a holiday where public buildings are typically decorated in a religious way.

I have actually read the article and she makes some good points. I cant really comment on the content of the movies because I dont watch them.But I do recognise the picture she paints and she backs up her assertions with examples.

Your point in the last post is as stupid as you would expect. She isnt commenting on Christmas. She isnt even commenting on Christmas movies. She is specifically commenting on a narrow range of low budget yawn fests. How does that show that the whole of the left leaning world is at war with Christmas?

White Christmas family = fascist.

I think that's anti-Christmas, and in fact anti civilization beyond that.

Undoubtedly you find this a respectable position as a Christmas hater.

White Christmas family = fascist.

I think that's anti-Christmas, and in fact anti civilization beyond that.

Undoubtedly you find this a respectable position as a Christmas hater.
Why dont you read the article ?

and none of those people you called "they" has ever been successful at stopping ANYONE from celebrating Christmas...nor Easter -- which in my opinion is an even larger Christian holiday than Christmas...

There are public buildings and parks that have had to remove nativity scenes before. It doesn't happen often but it's happened. It is true that the removal of those scenes does not personal affect my own ability to celebrate Christmas but it is an example of people going out of their way to remove something that also doesn't affect their ability to not celebrate a holiday.

Easter is another holiday where the religious aspects of the holiday often times take a back seat to the Easter Bunny, candy, BBQ's, and "spring". People go to church on Easter and celebrate the resurrection of Jesus there typically but I wouldn't say that there are a lot of decorations or scenes that are targeted by organizations for removal since it's not a holiday where public buildings are typically decorated in a religious way.

"There are public buildings and parks that have had to remove nativity scenes before. It doesn't happen often but it's happened. It is true that the removal of those scenes does not personal affect my own ability to celebrate Christmas but it is an example of people going out of their way to remove something that also doesn't affect their ability to not celebrate a holiday."

are you sure it wasn't conservative christians demanding it be removed?

The Surprising Truth: Christians Once Banned Christmas ...

https://www.livescience.com › 32891-why-was-christmas-banned-in-ameri...

Dec 14, 2010 - In fact, the joyous religious holiday was actually banned in America for several decades by Christians themselves. ... "Most Americans today are unaware that Christmas was banned in Boston from 1659 to 1681." ... Christmas trees and decorations were considered to be unholy pagan rituals ...

Forum List

Back