Legal group finds thousands of double voters in battleground states

Felons should vote .........it's because the left feels sorry for them......boo hoo

:CryingCow::CryingCow:

!

Between 2012 and 2018, 28.3 million mail-in ballots remain unaccounted for, according to data from the federal Election Assistance Commission. The missing ballots amount to nearly one in five of all absentee ballots and ballots mailed to voters residing in states that do elections exclusively by mail.

States and local authorities simply have no idea what happened to these ballots since they were mailed – and the figure of 28 million missing ballots is likely even higher because some areas in the country, notably Chicago, did not respond to the federal agency’s survey questions. This figure does not include ballots that were spoiled, undeliverable, or came back for any reason.

Get off your fat asses and go vote.
I suspect this is just the beginning of bullshyte stories like the ones you posted trying to de-legitimize Biden's win. More or less the same motivation Russia had for disseminating the stolen DNC e-mails......de-legitimizing what they believed would be a Hillary presidency. Gee, Russia and the Trump campaign being aligned on the same goal. Who would have guessed?

Its just starting..

A legal foundation has filed two court briefs that assert that double voting by the thousands happened in 2016-2018 in Georgia and North Carolina, as the nation prepares for its first large-scale, mail-in balloting to elect a president.

Anti-universal mail ballot activists say the two states are a tip-off for what will happen in the Nov. 3 election.

Liberal journalists demand that the Trump administration, which opposes mass-mailed ballots in most states, provide evidence of fraud. The counterargument is that it is difficult to cite such examples when only a handful of states before 2020 adopted remote voting.

It might have happened in North Carolina. The GOP was already busted for that.
Not Voting twice, duplicate voters on the rolls.

Does it matter why you got caught cheating or the fact that you got caught that matters?
Not at all...I am just clarifying what the lawsuit is about. They want to stop Voting by mail, but it is about getting the cleanest possible rolls before ballots go out.

While cleaning up rolls in itself isn't bad DEPENDING on how it's done, if Trump can vote by mail, everyone can.
And if Trump can be troubled to apply for his absentee ballot, then anybody who needs to vote by mail can be troubled to do the same.

What did I reply to?

They want to stop Voting by mail
Call me crazy, but I assumed that Seawytch was saying that in reference to the specific argument about the universal mail in voting schemes that have been setup last minute, which is specifically what the Trump campaign, most of the Republican party, and most right wing voters are against.

Where is this being done and how would it not work when it works already in a few states?

It seems weird to me to assume that "voting by mail" was meant to be taken at its most literal possible meaning, including absentee voting, considering that I've seen precisely zero right wingers of any note making this argument. In fact, I don't even think I've seen any right wingers on this board saying we need to do away with absentee ballots.

No one is arguing that people need to shut up and go stand in line on voting day?
California, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, and Vermont have set up schemes to send mail in ballots automatically to all voters while a hand full of states are massively expanding absentee eligibility. The fact that we haven't prosecuted anybody for widespread voter fraud in these systems doesn't make them safe, IMO. We're estimating that 80 million votes (well over half of what was cast in the 2016 general) are going to be going through the mail, which means unsupervised chains of custody. If you leave your front door wide open and go to work, then get home to find that nobody's robbed you, it might just be evidence that you got lucky, and not proof that it's okay to leave your door open every day.

And yeah, I'm sure people have said to shut up and stand in line, I just think, as I said before, that taking such statements as literal and all-encompassing is pretty obviously strawman'ing the point.

Trump's vote is going through that system.

Its just starting..

A legal foundation has filed two court briefs that assert that double voting by the thousands happened in 2016-2018 in Georgia and North Carolina, as the nation prepares for its first large-scale, mail-in balloting to elect a president.

Anti-universal mail ballot activists say the two states are a tip-off for what will happen in the Nov. 3 election.

Liberal journalists demand that the Trump administration, which opposes mass-mailed ballots in most states, provide evidence of fraud. The counterargument is that it is difficult to cite such examples when only a handful of states before 2020 adopted remote voting.

Does it matter why you got caught cheating or the fact that you got caught that matters?
Not at all...I am just clarifying what the lawsuit is about. They want to stop Voting by mail, but it is about getting the cleanest possible rolls before ballots go out.

While cleaning up rolls in itself isn't bad DEPENDING on how it's done, if Trump can vote by mail, everyone can.

Trump isn't again mail in voting, never was. You're just the dumbest people. He's told you lots of times what he's against. Government schools just didn't teach you shit, did they? They just baby sat you

LOL

President Trump’s vote-by-mail ballot received by elections office in Florida

So you were either ignorant of the facts or intentionally lying.

Its just starting..

Trump isn't again mail in voting, never was. You're just the dumbest people. He's told you lots of times what he's against. Government schools just didn't teach you shit, did they? They just baby sat you

LOL

Can't read a post. Another government educated failure. That doesn't contradict what I said.

I said Trump is not against mail in voting, he never was. He isn't and he never was. You're the bold faced liar

Its just starting..

LOL

Can't read a post. Another government educated failure. That doesn't contradict what I said.

I said Trump is not against mail in voting, he never was. He isn't and he never was. You're the bold faced liar

Typo? Fine but that isn't what you said.

Trump isn't again mail in voting, never was.

Again for the uninformed...

Only six states this election are absentee voting states; IN, LA, MS SC TN and TX. (NOT Florida). Five states have been (before Trump and before COVID) mailing a ballot to every registered voter; HI, OR, WA, CO and UT. ONLY five additional states will be mailing ballots to all registered voters; CA, DC, NJ, VT and NV. (Many counties in CA, including LA, were already all mailed ballot counties). The rest will send a VBM to ANYONE that asks for it.

By this time in in 2016 NC had received 35,000 VBM requests. This year over 600,000. Oddly, people want to vote by mail during a deadly global pandemic.

Its just starting..

And if Trump can be troubled to apply for his absentee ballot, then anybody who needs to vote by mail can be troubled to do the same.

What did I reply to?

Call me crazy, but I assumed that Seawytch was saying that in reference to the specific argument about the universal mail in voting schemes that have been setup last minute, which is specifically what the Trump campaign, most of the Republican party, and most right wing voters are against.

Where is this being done and how would it not work when it works already in a few states?

It seems weird to me to assume that "voting by mail" was meant to be taken at its most literal possible meaning, including absentee voting, considering that I've seen precisely zero right wingers of any note making this argument. In fact, I don't even think I've seen any right wingers on this board saying we need to do away with absentee ballots.

No one is arguing that people need to shut up and go stand in line on voting day?
California, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, and Vermont have set up schemes to send mail in ballots automatically to all voters while a hand full of states are massively expanding absentee eligibility. The fact that we haven't prosecuted anybody for widespread voter fraud in these systems doesn't make them safe, IMO. We're estimating that 80 million votes (well over half of what was cast in the 2016 general) are going to be going through the mail, which means unsupervised chains of custody. If you leave your front door wide open and go to work, then get home to find that nobody's robbed you, it might just be evidence that you got lucky, and not proof that it's okay to leave your door open every day.

And yeah, I'm sure people have said to shut up and stand in line, I just think, as I said before, that taking such statements as literal and all-encompassing is pretty obviously strawman'ing the point.

Your point?

Only six states this election are absentee voting states; IN, LA, MS SC TN and TX. (NOT Florida). Five states have been (before Trump and before COVID) mailing a ballot to every registered voter; HI, OR, WA, CO and UT. ONLY five additional states will be mailing ballots to all registered voters; CA, DC, NJ, VT and NV. (Many counties in CA, including LA, were already all mailed ballot counties). The rest will send a VBM to ANYONE that asks for it.

By this time in in 2016 NC had received 35,000 VBM requests. This year over 600,000. Oddly, people want to vote by mail during a deadly global pandemic.

The president is, there is no reason for anyone else to not do it. If he disagree's the way to have done that is to set the standard with his actions.

Its just starting..

What did I reply to?

Your point?

It's all good. We should encourage people to vote in the manner that is as easiest for them and makes them the most comfortable.

Its just starting..

LOL

Typo? Fine but that isn't what you said.

Trump isn't again mail in voting, never was.

Yes, typo. It's supposed to say, "Trump isn't against mail in voting, never was." Didn't notice that obviously, my mistake

Its just starting..

What did I reply to?

You were not against them all the years Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Colorado and Utah were doing it. Oregon has been doing it for decades without a peep from you. Now because California (well over 50% of California already voted by mail), DC, New Jersey, Vermont and Nevada are doing it as well it is suddenly the worst thing in the world?

Smells like an excuse for an impending loss...

The president is, there is no reason for anyone else to not do it. If he disagree's the way to have done that is to set the standard with his actions.

Trump isn't against mail in balloting, never was. You're a liar

Its just starting..

What did I reply to?

Your point?

It's all good. We should encourage people to vote in the manner that is as easiest for them and makes them the most comfortable.

We should encourage people to prove who they are by providing ID and ensuring a fair election. You want to maximize fraud because you know the Democrats are better at it

Well great, then there is no problem. Why all the consternation?

Its just starting..

What did I reply to?

Your point?

We should encourage people to prove who they are by providing ID and ensuring a fair election. You want to maximize fraud because you know the Democrats are better at it

I'm not rooting for the Democrats. I'm not rooting for Trump either but for some reason people can only see things this way.

You lied, I pointed out your lie. You are obviously the one with consternation since you're objecting to being called on your lie. So just to be clear, your standard is when you claim Trump is lying you have "consternation?" That's what you're saying? That's your standard? It really doesn't make sense that to call out a liar like you implies "consternation." You learn that in government schools?

Its just starting..

What did I reply to?

Your point?

I'm not rooting for the Democrats. I'm not rooting for Trump either but for some reason people can only see things this way.

You're on a message board where leftists are constantly completely deranged in hatred for Trump, and you only attack the other side. You're just spewing shit now. You're obviously a Bidenette.

You go into a classroom where one boy is calling another boy a murderer, a racist, a rapist, ... You tell him to knock it off, he's being ridiculous. You wouldn't do that, that's what you're claiming. Of course you would. Democrats are ending any real discussion with their hyperbolic vitriol

You lied, I pointed out your lie. You are obviously the one with consternation since you're objecting to being called on your lie. So just to be clear, your standard is when you claim Trump is lying you have "consternation?" That's what you're saying? That's your standard? It really doesn't make sense that to call out a liar like you implies "consternation." You learn that in government schools?

Trump takes positions based upon the day. He discouraged mail in, then he encouraged it. Then he told people to try and vote illegally.

Its just starting..

What did I reply to?

Your point?

You're on a message board where leftists are constantly completely deranged in hatred for Trump, and you only attack the other side. You're just spewing shit now. You're obviously a Bidenette.

I've stated over and over that I'm not voting for Biden. I hate the fact that he picked the very person that BLM is protesting over as his VP. But you know that.

You go into a classroom where one boy is calling another boy a murderer, a racist, a rapist, ... You tell him to knock it off, he's being ridiculous. You wouldn't do that, that's what you're claiming. Of course you would. Democrats are ending any real discussion with their hyperbolic vitriol

Take it up with them.

Forum List

Back