Legal pot in Colorado claims it's first victim

She is not the victim of legalized marijuana. She is the victim of a man with a gun. It is the gun that is the problem here, not pot. In the Netherlands, pot has been legal for years and this doesn't happen because the people don’t have lots of guns around. If this guy hadn't had a gun, his family would have been safe.

As well, pot alone does not make anyone hallucinate. There had to be something else, like the pain killers mentioned in the article.

Yeah, you're right....it's the "guns" fault. Idiot. He would have beaten her to death with a shovel. Moron.

Your premise assumes that his intention was to kill her -- as opposed to a general chaos of violence in his head. And in spite of the fact that minutes earlier he pleaded for her to kill him.

Just shows the simplistic thought level you're employing. Moron.

Hey Nazi, who is dead and who killed her? He used a gun. If there were no gun, he would have used a knife or a hammer or a potato masher.

my god, you are stupid.

Dunno, that's another topic. Start a thread & find out.

No - it's not another topic. The point of your thread is that Pot should not be legalized because it allegedly led to the death of someone. In 2009 alone 465 people died in Colorado in alcohol related auto accidents alone.

You cannot hide your hypocritical double standard behind "start another thread"

You're an idiot. This thread has no particular point. I'm neither anti nor pro pot. I simply posted a story to see how people felt about it.

Now crawl back in your hole

Well, you titled the thread "Legal Pot in CO claims first victim"

Legal Pot did not victimize anyone.

This Victimized someone:

20140417__BN20140417_Z00_BNCD18KIRK~p1_200.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right....it's the "guns" fault. Idiot. He would have beaten her to death with a shovel. Moron.

Your premise assumes that his intention was to kill her -- as opposed to a general chaos of violence in his head. And in spite of the fact that minutes earlier he pleaded for her to kill him.

Hey Nazi, who is dead and who killed her? He used a gun. If there were no gun, he would have used a knife or a hammer or a potato masher.

my god, you are stupid.

Didn't read a thing I just posted, didja?

Simpleton.

Meanwhile I just discovered something really cool. I put my mouse over Randall's moronic avatar, right-clicked on "block element" in Ad Block, and now I don't have to look at that epileptic goofass.

Last edited:
No - it's not another topic. The point of your thread is that Pot should not be legalized because it allegedly led to the death of someone. In 2009 alone 465 people died in Colorado in alcohol related auto accidents alone.

You cannot hide your hypocritical double standard behind "start another thread"

You're an idiot. This thread has no particular point. I'm neither anti nor pro pot. I simply posted a story to see how people felt about it.

Now crawl back in your hole

Well, you titled the thread "Legal Pot in CO claims first victim"

Legal Pot did not victimize anyone.

This Victimized someone:

20140417__BN20140417_Z00_BNCD18KIRK~p1_200.jpg

He's on a roll. The truth meter is bottoming out on this one.

my god, you are stupid.

Simpleton.

Meanwhile I just discovered something really cool. I put my mouse over Randall's moronic avatar, right-clicked on "block element" in Ad Block, and now I don't have to look at that epileptic goofass.

Cute little Progressive Nazi :cuckoo:

Actually, on further reflection, the best thing for all you intelligent, progressive Nazi's IS Dope. PLEASE smoke it all day, every day!! It's wonderful. Don't smoke cigarettes ( that might offend someone) but PLEASE smoke as much as you can get your hands on. 24 hours a day. 365 days a year. PLEASE!!!!!

Last edited:
Was hubby high on pot when he allegedly killed wife? - YouTube

1:30 into the video the dispatcher tells the responding officers that her husband has consumed the drug.

Or ignore it and encourage others to jump on the liar neg bandwagon.

I already noted that part -- she (the third party) says the wife advises that he's been "SMOKING" marijuana. That doesn't sync with the rest of your story that he "bought some candy". Obviously a 911 call is not a source of accurate evidence; that comes when the Law gets there -- not from a relay of third party info over the fucking police radio.

Holy shit you are dense.

A 911 call is not a sourse of accurate evidence?

And then you call me dense?

LMAO......WOW, JUST WOW

Grandpa -I'm loosing respect for you quick.

This isn’t PROOF of anything. If marijuana caused people to murder their families, we would have (at least) thousands of examples of this occurring, given (of course) that 60% of the adult population has smoked marijuana at least once. That’s a pool of tens and tens of millions of people. But killing your family is not seen to be correlated in any way to ingesting marijuana.

THEREFORE, there must be other factors at play here. And surprise, surprise - there were.

Your post was dishonest, and the way you behaved when people set the record straight was completely and utterly childish.

Grow up ya dense hack.

Last edited:

my god, you are stupid.

Simpleton.

Actually, on further reflection, the best thing for all you intelligent, progressive Nazi's IS Dope. PLEASE smoke it all day, every day!! It's wonderful. Don't smoke cigarettes ( that might offend someone) but PLEASE smoke as much as you can get your hands on. 24 hours a day. 365 days a year. PLEASE!!!!!

Herein lies the irony: if we were smoking pot we might not see right through the bullshit this thread is built on. If anyone's lost the point in a haze of ADD it's the OP -- not the rest of us.

Meanwhile Herr Godwin, I see you have nothing to offer to the topic except to call people names. You seem angry. Perhaps you should have a nice cannibrownie and mellow the fuck out. :420:

Pot heads should be socially segregated and left to kill one another. It's the wife's fault she's dead. She knew her husband was a pothead. If she didn't leave him immediately she deserves what she gets.

I already noted that part -- she (the third party) says the wife advises that he's been "SMOKING" marijuana. That doesn't sync with the rest of your story that he "bought some candy". Obviously a 911 call is not a source of accurate evidence; that comes when the Law gets there -- not from a relay of third party info over the fucking police radio.

Holy shit you are dense.

LMAO......WOW, JUST WOW

This isn’t PROOF of anything. If marijuana caused people to murder their families, we would have (at least) thousands of examples of this occurring, given (of course) that 60% of the adult population has smoked marijuana at least once. That’s a pool of tens and tens of millions of people. But we don’t have this occurring frequently, and “killing your family” is not seen to be correlated in any way to ingesting marijuana.

THEREFORE, there must be other factors at play here. And surprise, surprise - there were.

Your post was dishonest, and the way you behaved when people set the record straight was completely and utterly childish.

Grow up ya dense hack.

My postings are for my pleasure not yours. I really couldn't care less what your respect level is. Most posters on here are wack in the head s9 who cares

Pot heads should be socially segregated and left to kill one another. It's the wife's fault she's dead. She knew her husband was a pothead. If she didn't leave him immediately she deserves what she gets.

Plops the turd, comes the flies.

Your evidence that this guy was already a "pothead".... :eusa_whistle:

my god, you are stupid.

Simpleton.

Or just put him on ignore; he has nothing of value to add to any discussion.

LMAO......WOW, JUST WOW

This isn’t PROOF of anything. If marijuana caused people to murder their families, we would have (at least) thousands of examples of this occurring, given (of course) that 60% of the adult population has smoked marijuana at least once. That’s a pool of tens and tens of millions of people. But we don’t have this occurring frequently, and “killing your family” is not seen to be correlated in any way to ingesting marijuana.

Grow up ya dense hack.

My postings are for my pleasure not yours. I really couldn't care less what your respect level is. Most posters on here are wack in the head s9 who cares

"Pleasure" isn't the point -- "dishonesty" is.

I can see why you'd wanna change that subject. Ain't hap'nin'.

my god, you are stupid.

Simpleton.

Don't be stupid,,
be a smarty,
come and join the Nazi party...
Springtime For Hitler and Germany~The Producers~ written and directed by Mel Brooks...

my god, you are stupid.

Simpleton.

Or just put him on ignore; he has nothing of value to add to any discussion.

I know but this is easier -- I did it right on the page. And I'm thinking, if he changes his avatar to something more grownup, that one will show up. It's selective. I like that. :eusa_angel:

Oh give me a break, dude. That's such a cop out answer. This is a debate forum.

You post a controversial subject to a debate forum - specifically - and get all pissy when people start debating it. How does that make any sense at all?

If you don't care, then why are you neg repping everyone?

Just a total disaster of an OP, and the fact you (apparently) are unable to defend any of the OP's assertions (that marijuana ingestion is correlated to murdering people) further strengthens the case of you being a dishonest hack, quite frankly.

Last edited:

oh here she is.....i got news for you Katz....if the Pot smokers were on one island....and you and your drinking buddies were on another.....were do you think most of the killing and violence would be?....

You post a controversial subject to a debate forum - specifically - and get all pissy when people start debating it. How does that make any sense at all?

:oops:

He didn't think that through -- same flaw as the OP.

Just a total disaster of an OP, and the fact you (apparently) are unable to defend any of the OP's assertions (that marijuana ingestion is correlated to murdering people) further strengthens the case of you being a dishonest hack, quite frankly.
Pogo, you & nodog does not equate to everyone. Just the ones who got personal with the insults. Stop whining about it already

Last edited:

Indeed.

The Jews should have left Germany in 1935.

People should also stay out of Movie Theaters, Elementary Schools, Skyscrapers, Air planes, and ships.

:cuckoo:

Synth, you & nodog does not equate to everyone. Just the ones who got personal with the insults. Stop whining about it already

How about you go back to my first post and quote exactly where I "got personal with the insults"? Then we can see who's being the whiner here.

Back up the things you say, buddy.

Forum List

Back