Legal pot in Colorado claims it's first victim

My postings are for my pleasure not yours. I really couldn't care less what your respect level is. Most posters on here are wack in the head s9 who cares

Oh give me a break, dude. That's such a cop out answer. This is a debate forum.

You post a controversial subject to a debate forum - specifically - and get all pissy when people start debating it. How does that make any sense at all?

If you don't care, then why are you neg repping everyone?

Just a total disaster of an OP, and the fact you (apparently) are unable to defend any of the OP's assertions (that marijuana ingestion is correlated to murdering people) further strengthens the case of you being a dishonest hack, quite frankly.
Pogo, you & nodog does not equate to everyone. Just the ones who got personal with the insults. Stop whining about it already

Number one, that's not even my post, so your illiteracy continues...

Number two, when you sent me a neg I specifically said mine was "nothing personal", but that your logic in this thread was irresponsible. And I invited you to justify yours, which you couldn't, hiding behind that "not post specific" horseshit.

Dunno, that's another topic. Start a thread & find out.

No - it's not another topic. The point of your thread is that Pot should not be legalized because it allegedly led to the death of someone. In 2009 alone 465 people died in Colorado in alcohol related auto accidents alone.

You cannot hide your hypocritical double standard behind "start another thread"

You're an idiot. This thread has no particular point. I'm neither anti nor pro pot. I simply posted a story to see how people felt about it.

Now crawl back in your hole

Trolling? You? No way!

Oh give me a break, dude. That's such a cop out answer. This is a debate forum.

You post a controversial subject to a debate forum - specifically - and get all pissy when people start debating it. How does that make any sense at all?

If you don't care, then why are you neg repping everyone?

Just a total disaster of an OP, and the fact you (apparently) are unable to defend any of the OP's assertions (that marijuana ingestion is correlated to murdering people) further strengthens the case of you being a dishonest hack, quite frankly.

Synth, you & nodog does not equate to everyone. Just the ones who got personal with the insults. Stop whining about it already

How about you go back to my first post and quote exactly where I "got personal with the insults"? Then we can see who's being the whiner here.

Back up the things you say, buddy.

I already addressed your first post. YOU go back and read it.

Synth, you & nodog does not equate to everyone. Just the ones who got personal with the insults. Stop whining about it already

How about you go back to my first post and quote exactly where I "got personal with the insults"? Then we can see who's being the whiner here.

Sure you want that to happen?

Because here's his first post, and your response. You tell me who's going ad hom meltown here:

Woman killed in Observatory Park home said husband ate pot candy - The Denver Post

While on 911the wife said her husband ate some pot laced candy and was hallucinating. Then he shot her.

Is there a correlation between ingesting marijuana and psychotically and violently killing your wife and/or family when we take a look at the masses?

If the the answer is an overwhelming and astounding "no", then I suggest you blame this man's actions on some other underlying mental issues unrelated to the marijuana. That would be the logical and rational thing to do.

I suggest you as well as the other MORONS in this thread FUCK OFF.

No where in my op did I suggest anything. I posted a link and highlighted what the title of the link said. Nowhere did I offer an opinion.

You jackasses are so damn eager to argue you make shit up as you go.

Crash and burn complete.

How many alcohol fueled killings in Colorado this year?

Actually, Driving Under the Influence kills more Americans per any 1 year than both the Afghan and Iraq Wars and terrorism has in 12 years.

But we aren't nearly as enthused about protecting Americans from drunk drivers as we are from cavemen 5,000 miles away.

Actually, Driving Under the Influence kills more Americans per any 1 year than both the Afghan and Iraq Wars and terrorism has in 12 years.

But we aren't nearly as enthused about protecting Americans from drunk drivers as we are from cavemen 5,000 miles away.

Correct: We need armed drones flying over every 60 miles of interstate highway ready to put a sidewinder missile into the lap of any erratic driver.

Expect a big decrease in Asian Drivers.

Correct: We need armed drones flying over every 60 miles of interstate highway ready to put a sidewinder missile into the lap of any erratic driver.

Or.......just occassionaly thank the cops who are getting as many drunks off the road that they can; A thankless job that basically sucks, and makes them hated amongst the party scene. But saves American lives.

Or.......just occassionaly thank the cops who are getting as many drunks off the road that they can; A thankless job that basically sucks, and makes them hated amongst the party scene. But saves American lives.

I disagree that "cops" are "hated amongst the party scene". That is just a broad stereotypical generalization. Cops drink beer just like everybody else and most people know that keeping drunk drivers off the road is an important job.

so now you tell people what their comments should be?

while i realize you have lost all perspective in a sea of obama derangement, the comment was a fair one since you seem to be making a "reefer madness" type bizarre claims.

way to miss the point.

Pot doesn't cause victims, this man is obviously a nut and pot didn't kill his wife, he did. And pot doesn't make people hallucinate. Only paddos and LSD and things like that do, but people who hallucinate from pot do already have a psychosis or something like that.

while i realize you have lost all perspective in a sea of obama derangement, the comment was a fair one since you seem to be making a "reefer madness" type bizarre claims.
I've seen some friends go off on a version of this reefer madness. None of them grabbed a gun and shot their wife but they were definitely not happy campers for about 2 days after eating some really strong pot brownies.

One of the problems with a narcotic like pot for sale recreationally is that its technical active strength is neither regulated nor advertised on the package. ie: it seems to be the exception to the FDA rules that state that all drugs and alcohol need to have their relative strength on the label. Also, many growers use systemic poisons and fungicides right up to the last stages of these plants. When you light up, you're puffin more than you bargained for. Again, no regulation. No label. No packaging info. Certainly not regulated by the fed. If the fed wanted to shut this whole gig down overnight, all they'd have to do is use the FDA laws requiring oversight, weights and measures etc. of a narcotic.

Caso Cerrado..

Pot doesn't cause victims, this man is obviously a nut and pot didn't kill his wife, he did. And pot doesn't make people hallucinate. Only paddos and LSD and things like that do, but people who hallucinate from pot do already have a psychosis or something like that.

The federal government wants to classify marijuana as a hallucinogen because that fits in with reefer madness and the war on drugs. There are people who do have hallucinations without any drugs. It is even theoretically possible that marijuana increased his hallucinations or triggered a hallucination. However, it isn't something that a rational person would just assume. The guy is obviously not mentally balanced and the cops were at least partially to blame because of their slow response time. The lady was on the phone with 911 the whole time. There had to be a cop that was closer than 15 minutes away.

I've seen some friends go off on a version of this reefer madness. None of them grabbed a gun and shot their wife but they were definitely not happy campers for about 2 days after eating some really strong pot brownies.

One of the problems with a narcotic like pot for sale recreationally is that its technical active strength is neither regulated nor advertised on the package. ie: it seems to be the exception to the FDA rules that state that all drugs and alcohol need to have their relative strength on the label. Also, many growers use systemic poisons and fungicides right up to the last stages of these plants. When you light up, you're puffin more than you bargained for. Again, no regulation. No label. No packaging info. Certainly not regulated by the fed. If the fed wanted to shut this whole gig down overnight, all they'd have to do is use the FDA laws requiring oversight, weights and measures etc. of a narcotic.

Caso Cerrado..

Did you just reference " reefer madness"?

Nutters love them some black and white movies........but life is in color, bitches.

Pot heads should be socially segregated and left to kill one another. It's the wife's fault she's dead. She knew her husband was a pothead. If she didn't leave him immediately she deserves what she gets.

The product of inbreeding,a sorry sight to see :eusa_whistle:

Lol, Grampa. Let's run through this shall we?

I responded to your OP in a completely relevant way, and didn't every use the word "you" or "grampa" if I recall. It was a completely benign response, lol. And then you (right off the bat) call me a MORON and tell me to FUCK OFF. What the heck is that? And on top of it, you then go on to accuse ME of dishing out personal insults and give me a neg rep. After YOU call ME a moron!!! LOL, I'm completely flabbergasted!!!!

This is the largest OP fail / trainwreck threads I've witnessed so far here at USMB.

Last edited:
Woman killed in Observatory Park home said husband ate pot candy - The Denver Post

While on 911the wife said her husband ate some pot laced candy and was hallucinating. Then he shot her.

It's not the first, it is the second, in a short period of time.

Denver coroner: Man fell to death after eating marijuana cookies

The coroner also listed "marijuana intoxication" from cannabis-infused cookies as a significant condition contributing to the death. The report classifies the death as an accident.

Denver coroner: Man fell to death after eating marijuana cookies - The Denver Post

After reading this woman's experience with edibles maybe they are too potent and unreliable?

Earlier, my budtender warned me to only eat a quarter of the cookie, but I must have consumed more than was recommended because the next eight hours turned into a heart-racing, chest-thumping, head-spinning trip. The potency of edibles is apparently unreliable, and they can pack a punch. Who knew?

Rocky Mountain high, or how I spent my family vacation

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/03/living/weed-colorado-family-vacation/

Last edited:

Lol, Grampa. Let's run through this shall we?

I responded to your OP in a completely relevant way, and didn't every use the word "you" or "grampa" if I recall. It was a completely benign response, lol. And then you (right off the bat) call me a MORON and tell me to FUCK OFF. What the heck is that? And on top of it, you then go on to accuse ME of dishing out personal insults and give me a neg rep. After YOU call ME a moron!!! LOL, I'm completely flabbergasted!!!!

This is the largest OP fail / trainwreck threads I've witnessed so far here at USMB.

Www.crymore.com

Forum List

Back