Legalize POT. Here's some reasons to legalize pot!

Legal pot

• Total voters

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

1. It weakens the drug cartels....Note how the "cartels" want away after we legalized booze around 90-100 years ago.
2. We could set a standard for quality. Right now you don't know what you're getting as they could grow it with some really bad stuff.
3. We could tax it and fund programs that help people. This certainly has been good for controlling cigs!
4. The war on drugs is just stupid and it takes away resources better used for violent crimes.
5. Minorities love smoking it and it's kind of unfair to them. Let's be honest there's a little bit of truth to it.
6. It is dumb to imprison someone over a leaf.

Vote YES OR NO.

Last edited:
There is no good reason to keep Mary Jane illegal. It should be no different than alcohol. Honestly, I think the biggest thing holding back the legalization of marijuana is that the police have no way of detecting how high a person is when it comes to traffic violations. While we can legalize it, people that are high cannot be driving around just as a drunk shouldn't be driving. As soon as someone develops a test like the breathalyzer that works for marijuana then I think there will be a bigger push to legalize it.

The government makes more money on it by keeping it illegal. That's the ONLY reason it's still illegal.

Here's a better reason: What an adult puts into his body is none of your fucking business as long as he's not hurting another nor taking what doesn't belong to him.

That was easy.

1. It weakens the drug cartels....Note how the "cartels" want away after we legalized booze around 90-100 years ago.
2. We could set a standard for quality. Right now you don't know what you're getting as they could grow it with some really bad stuff.
3. We could tax it and fund programs that help people. This certainly has been good for controlling cigs!
4. The war on drugs is just stupid and it takes away resources better used for violent crimes.
5. Minorities love smoking it and it's kind of unfair to them. Let's be honest there's a little bit of truth to it.
6. It is dumb to imprison someone over a leaf.

Vote YES OR NO.

i am for legalizing it

but in number 1 they shifted focus to other things

number 3 taxing always falls off into other spending then what it was intended for

Here's a better reason: What an adult puts into his body is none of your fucking business as long as he's not hurting another nor taking what doesn't belong to him.

That was easy.
Just wait til the IRS gets hold of your medical records. It'll not only be their business, they'll use it against you.

The government makes more money on it by keeping it illegal. That's the ONLY reason it's still illegal.

They can have big government as this war on drugs demands a lot of police.

Most things in America are illegal, or had you not noticed? The federal government last year made some 40,000 new regulations and laws. They are out of control.

Of course, there is a difference between enforcing the laws and passing them. It seems to me that we are at a point where we are all probably breaking a law as we speak. Then if we "get out of line", it takes no time to find a law or two we have broken. For example, Al Capone was caught on tax evasion laws because that is all the dirt they could find on him. I guarantee that had Al not been a mobster and public nuisance, he would never have gone to jail for tax evasion.

Secondly, in case you had not noticed, the American government is the best government money can buy. This means corporate America has a say in everything that goes on. So if you were running corporate America, who would you want to hire? If two people came to you with the same exact credentials and ability but one was a pot head and the other was not, who would you hire? Corporate America wants the legal to discriminate against pot heads like you.

And the last reason pot will never be legalized is the fact that so much revenue is generated by it. Pot is the #1 cash crop in the US. You can't expect me to believe that none of that revenue is not making it into the hands of money hungry politicians. In fact, I'm sure they are making far more money under the table than they would by taxing it.

So pot heads like you have no future in a police state ruled by corporate America. If you have a problem with it, go rent a room with Edward Snowden.

Not only the government, the drug companies wish to keep it illegal also as they push to addict Americans on a need for some type of daily pill. "See your doctor to see if ____ is right for you." Legal opiates are now the biggest killer than all illegal drugs combined. The drug companies are now the biggest drug pushers in the country.

In a police state that has begun to target smokers, you clowns expect us to believe that pot may be legalized?

Hilarious.

Now go buy some corporate health care before you kids wind up in the big house.

o

That was easy.

Over the counter heroin ?

Consensual activity between adults?

Or are you just SURE you know what's best for everyone else?

Well I know what is best when it comes to heroin or opiates without a prescription.

So OTC methamphetamine, PCP..... good too ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back