🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leon Panetta says stories of Intel community withholding Intel from Trump are BS

Furthermore he says that if you do withhold Intel you should be fired and that it's a violation of your oath.

From Meet the Depressed this morning.

Do you actually believe that Leon Panetta would admit that they were withholding information on Trump--LOL

Especially with what he actually said about Trump--LOL Remarking about the comment "Russia if that's you could you find more emails, and his only foreign policy experience is running the Miss Universe contest?

Plus you have Shep Smith making a comment in this video stating that Trump campaign aids were on the phone with the Russians at the very time that the DNC was being hacked.

Furthermore he says that if you do withhold Intel you should be fired and that it's a violation of your oath.

The intelligence community does not trust Trump
You don't know that. You are just repeating a false narrative, you twat.
If its a false narrative, show us where it is wrong. How do you know it is false
How do you know it is true, jizz breath?
Glenn Carle
Well, I think the talk of a "shadow war" diverts from the real issue because it focuses attention on some coherent, organized bureaucratic or institutional campaign to oppose the president. But none of that's the case. The issue is that Trump and his entourage, for a long period of time, have been associating with, meeting with, involved with, or working somehow with Russian intelligence.

Now, I've been aware of this for about a year. I've been jumping up and down, and I'm not the only one. And if I can figure it out as a professional intelligence officer who's no longer in service, then obviously active intelligence officers can figure it out too.
It doesn't matter what Hillary voters were voting or, or what states they were in. The FACT of the matter is that she got 3 million more votes than did trump, and that tells us just who the PEOPLE wanted for President.
Here are a bunch of quotes from intelligence and military people supporting the idea that UFOs are of extraterrestrial origins.

Military UFO Quotes - UFO Evidence

It's like you didn't even read what I wrote. How do you function with blinders on?
You gave not a single detail, name or example

How's the CIA Director and the Director of National Intelligence. Is that good enough for you?

The WSJ claim was a flat out lie.

"CIA Director Mike Pompeo flatly denied a report that the U.S. intelligence community is withholding intelligence from the president, in a statement issued late Thursday.
“The CIA does not, has not, and will never hide intelligence from the President, period. We are not aware of any instance when that has occurred,” Pompeo said, calling a Wall Street Journal report to that effect “dead wrong.”

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...or-denies-withholding-intelligence-from-trump

We should not — and cannot — trust this man." A CIA vet on Trump's feud with US spies.
You think that one quote proves that the entire intelligence community distrusts Trump?

God damn, you are stupid... like dumber than a box of rocks stupid. I cannot think of one intelligent think you have ever said.
There are more quotes out there, but prove that its wrong. I don't want your opinion, post facts
Facts? He's a washed up has been on a political rant that has no basis in anyone's reality but his own.

Do you get what I was doing with the intel quotes about UFOs, Brummelfuck? Or do I need to spell it out for your dense ass? You can find anyone to say anything. You ONE quote does not prove your assertion that the entire intelligence community distrusts Trump. That is fiction. It is false. It is fake.

We should not — and cannot — trust this man." A CIA vet on Trump's feud with US spies.
You think that one quote proves that the entire intelligence community distrusts Trump?

God damn, you are stupid... like dumber than a box of rocks stupid. I cannot think of one intelligent think you have ever said.
There are more quotes out there, but prove that its wrong. I don't want your opinion, post facts
You want me to prove a negative.

Dude, you need to confess right now if you are retarded, because I don't condone fucking with retarded people.

Do you actually believe that Leon Panetta would admit that they were withholding information on Trump--LOL

Especially with what he actually said about Trump--LOL Remarking about the comment "Russia if that's you could you find more emails, and his only foreign policy experience is running the Miss Universe contest?

Plus you have Shep Smith making a comment in this video stating that Trump campaign aids were on the phone with the Russians at the very time that the DNC was being hacked.

If you think he's lying that's on you to prove. Otherwise stfu with your paranoid bullshit

An intelligence community that withholds information from those duly authorized to receive it is an intelligence community minus oversight, out of control, and thus extremely dangerous. Think shadow government.

If, as is also likely, this is nothing more than a paranoid fake news story designed to do nothing more than cast aspersions on Trump, so be it.

Forum List

Back