Lesbian Marrieds & Their 3 Adopted Kids Die. 3 Kids Still Missing

I'm not in favor of beastiality either. And that doesn't mean I want to control the sex lives of others. There is a valid public health issue involving sex acts with dead things and animals; so I have no issue with either being illegal.
There are valid public health issues with butt sex too. Many of them. HIV being the worst epidemic next to heroin in the US. Gay males spread more HIV than any other demographic.

So your keen legal deduction falls flat on its face.
Despite all the dangers of butt sex it is still legal. Since it is legal, why is necrophilia illegal?

Now every place is the bedroom. Every photography studio, bakery, florist and school is the bedroom for gays anyway.

Different subject. Did they find the bodies of the three missing children yet? Wouldn't the boys wear the dresses mommies got for them?
They don't even believe their own lies. You can't be discriminated against because of your "sexual preferences." What if your sexual preference is for young children, or goats?
Another Conservative unable to tell the difference between child rape- and consensual sex between adults.
The law does not mention rape or consent, nor age. It's his sexual preference, and who are you do be such a bigot?

I'm not in favor of beastiality either. And that doesn't mean I want to control the sex lives of others. There is a valid public health issue involving sex acts with dead things and animals; so I have no issue with either being illegal.
There are valid public health issues with butt sex too. Many of them. HIV being the worst epidemic next to heroin in the US. Gay males spread more HIV than any other demographic.

Despite all the dangers of butt sex it is still legal. Since it is legal, why is necrophilia illegal?
#NecroPride.

Yes, that was my point exactly. The public health issue with butt sex (HIV, the worst, most deadly health epidemic of the 21st Century in the US, contending now only possibly with the heroin epidemic) is MASSIVELY larger than any health aspect of a person's sexual orientation towards dead bodies or animals. Just so very much more dangerous. And yet, we find butt sex legal. boedicca's legal argument is more full of holes that worm eaten swiss cheese.

Your obsession with butt sex is duly noted.

Well, we can take a couple of different whacks at this.

1. The corpse is a dead person who is not able to consent to sex; hence any sex with said dead person is rape.

2. The corpse is an inanimate object now belonging to the heirs of the deceased. So, unless the heirs consent to the sex act, it is a violation of their property rights.

Now every place is the bedroom. Every photography studio, bakery, florist and school is the bedroom for gays anyway.

Different subject. Did they find the bodies of the three missing children yet? Wouldn't the boys wear the dresses mommies got for them?
They don't even believe their own lies. You can't be discriminated against because of your "sexual preferences." What if your sexual preference is for young children, or goats?
Another Conservative unable to tell the difference between child rape- and consensual sex between adults.
The law does not mention rape or consent, nor age. It's his sexual preference, and who are you do be such a bigot?

Yes, that was my point exactly. The public health issue with butt sex (HIV, the worst, most deadly health epidemic of the 21st Century in the US, contending now only possibly with the heroin epidemic) is MASSIVELY larger than any health aspect of a person's sexual orientation towards dead bodies or animals. Just so very much more dangerous. And yet, we find butt sex legal. boedicca's legal argument is more full of holes that worm eaten swiss cheese.

So to recap- you want Big Brother in everyone's bedroom telling Americans what kind of sex they can have.

You are a lawyer- you can file your own case to fight the injustice you perceive in laws against necrophilia- you can go all the way to the Supreme Court arguing for your Constitutional right to have sex with a corpse.

Go for it.

Why are you so bigoted against a person's sexual preferences?

1. The corpse is a dead person who is not able to consent to sex; hence any sex with said dead person is rape.

2. The corpse is an inanimate object now belonging to the heirs of the deceased. So, unless the heirs consent to the sex act, it is a violation of their property rights.

The corpse is not normally considered a person. It is no more a person than say, using a defrosted chicken to fuck.

Yes. When the body is claimed and belongs to a living person, that living person has property rights in the deceaed. Fucking the corpse then is a violation of such property rights. There is no permanent deprivation so we are talking misdemeanor or perhaps some minor civil action. Which is why the only charge against the morgue employee that fucked the dead body of a four year old girl was unauthorized use of human remains.

I'm actually surprised that liberals, especially gay liberals would be against necrophilila at all. It is just sex, doesn't hurt anyone, and fits quite nicely in with same sex marriage.

..lol..

Why aren't you bigoted against child rape?

It is just sex, doesn't hurt anyone, and fits quite nicely in with same sex marriage.

Another conservative unable to tell the difference between necrophilia and consensual sex with another partner.

Another conservative unable to tell the difference between necrophilia and consensual sex with another partner.

And consent between adult siblings to have sex? What's your 'icky' problem with that sexual orientation? You would consider that mentally ill, just like we consider two women copulating with dildos and saying they're not attracted to men 'mentally ill'. So what are overtly mentally ill people doing getting to adopt kids?

We hear all the time about how terrible hetero parents are and if their child shows tendencies of being gay how hard they clamp down. But I'll guarantee you that talk in a lesbian home via daughters about wanting a husband would be met with more than the Great Chill. Like the other poster suggested here, I wonder if either of the two children these dykes focused their violence on were just suggesting they might want to know what having a father was like? Or how they'd like to marry normally?

All speculation of course, but when you have overt mental illness filling out adoption papers, sometimes tragedies can happen. LGBT I think is sort of pitching for the application process to be done away with because in their words "there are so many orphans needing homes!". We could ship a ton of them out tomorrow I suppose if there were no applications or mental health bars to pass.

Last edited:

I asked you first. :)

I am proudly bigoted against child rapists. All rapists.

Why aren't you?

I am proudly bigoted against child rapists. All rapists.

Why aren't you?
That wasn't the question. Let's try this again.

Forum List

Back