Lesbian Marrieds & Their 3 Adopted Kids Die. 3 Kids Still Missing

I am. Just confirming that you are a bigot by discriminating against the civil rights of people based on their sexual preferences.

Don't worry about it, everyone is a bigot. Bigotry is all the rage.

Oh I am not discriminating against the civil rights of anyone.

Why do you think that a rapist has the civil right to rape someone?
You just said you were bigoted against certain people for their sexual preferences.

I'm a bigot loud and proud. You're a bigot soft and meek, my bigoted sister.

You are a bigot loud and proud. Proudly defending the rights of rapists to rape.
Tee-hee. We bigots come in all stripes, don't we. :)

Actually your type of bigot- the type that laughs at the idea of child rape- is rather distinct.
A bigot is a bigot, my bigoted sister auntie.

The difference is, when the authorities know that the normals providing the family structure are mentally ill, the children are removed. Children are not adopted into homes where mental illness is present. It's different when there are perverts supplying the family structure. The children are deliberately placed where both adults are mentally ill.

No indication that authorities are allowing anyone who is mentally ill to adopt- straight or gay.

If you are aware of any parents who has been diagnosed as mentally ill- and unsafe- being allowed to adopt- please report these people to the authorities.

That's the entire point. Children are being adopted into homes where both parties purporting to be parents are mentally ill and the law says that this aberration is perfectly fine. So, no one stands up for the children, If their homosexual parents do not kill them, they go out into the world as deranged adults, with the total agreement of the bizarrely bent legal system we have. Poor kids, getting killed is the best they could get. Or, live as fucked up adults spreading their mental sickness.

No indication that authorities are allowing anyone who is mentally ill to adopt- straight or gay.

If you are aware of any parents who has been diagnosed as mentally ill- and unsafe- being allowed to adopt- please report these people to the authorities.

Prior to 1973, both of these women would be denied adoption and admitted to an asylum. They would have been forcibly medicated. A diagnosis of homosexuality is a diagnosis of mental illness and a change in categories won't change that.

Prior to 1973 both of these women would be denied adoption- absolutely. There was a lot of legal bigotry then- we had people like yourself trying to pass laws denying employment to gays- people like yourself trying to pass laws to have gays thrown in prison. Lots of messed up stuff by perverts like you.

Now about the diagnosis of mental illness. Homosexuality has not been considered a mental illness for 45 years- you know- back before disco- before fax machines. Before Ronald Reagan was President.

So no- these women were not mentally ill because they were homosexuals- they might have been mentally ill- certainly seems like the driver was either an evil asshole like you, or was mentally ill.

The driver was drinking & the lesbo passenger was doped on Benadryl along with two of the three kids. They're still awaiting results on the third kid found at the scene & the fourth that washed up later.

At least she had the decency to drug them before driving off the cliff. She prolly figured that there would be less fussing while she completed her plans.

A tragedy regardless of how the evil deed was done.

Oh I am not discriminating against the civil rights of anyone.

Why do you think that a rapist has the civil right to rape someone?
You just said you were bigoted against certain people for their sexual preferences.

You are a bigot loud and proud. Proudly defending the rights of rapists to rape.

Actually your type of bigot- the type that laughs at the idea of child rape- is rather distinct.

Does you auntie laugh and defend the rights of rapists to rape also?

Your bigotry does not include my relatives, my bigoted sister auntie.

Will you ever explain why you are such a bigot against civil rights based on sexual preferences?

Will you ever explain why you are such a bigot against civil rights based on sexual preferences?

I have already explained why I am a bigot against child rapists.

Will you ever explain why you are a bigot against homosexuals?

You bigots have a way of avoiding direct questions. Let's try this again:

Why do you think I am a bigot against civil rights? For anyone?

You've been arguing against civil rights based on sexual preference this entire thread. It's what makes you a bigot.

You've been arguing against civil rights based on sexual preference this entire thread. It's what makes you a bigot.

Then you should have no problem with providing the quote where I argued against civil rights.

Go for it.

Meanwhile- here is what you claimed:
You can't be discriminated against because of your "sexual preferences." What if your sexual preference is for young children, or goats?

And ever since then I have pointed out that if you can't tell the difference between consensual sex between adults- and child rape- then you are a danger and a risk to children.

And clearly also goats.

Doped on Benadryl. Are you sure you want to go with that?
That's what I'm gathering from the news. The story said the coroner found booze in lesbo mom 1 & the femme one and both kids they had results for in toxicology had a significant amount of Benadryl. Take a significant amount of benadryl & get back to me on how feisty you'd feel.

This may have been murder one. Like I said, at least the man lesbian had the decency to take the edge off. But then again, if the kids were alert at least some of them might have escaped or swam to shore. Traumatized for sure, but alive. That man dyke didn't want them to have options. I think it's because dead men tell no tales. Part of me wonders if the LGBT club isn't privately breathing a sigh of relief that none of the kids survived to talk to the press?

Last edited:
What is sicker? Me bringing up that bull dykes can be as violent as some men; or you trying to act 1. like Bull dykes don't exist or 2. even if they did, we sure shouldn't look at in this case to see if her bull dyke status was what killed 7 other people in what is looking like murder 1?

I want to talk about all origins of the murderer's mental state. You do not.

Then you should have no problem with providing the quote where I argued against civil rights.

Go for it.
Based on sexual preferences, bigot.

You can't be discriminated against because of your "sexual preferences." What if your sexual preference is for young children, or goats?

And ever since then I have pointed out that if you can't tell the difference between consensual sex between adults- and child rape- then you are a danger and a risk to children.

And clearly also goats.
The law doesn't mention exceptions like goats or children or dead people, bigot.

You're just upset that your standards are so low. But gutter ethics are still standards, bigot.

And clearly also goats.
The law doesn't mention exceptions like goats or children or dead people, bigot..

And clearly also goats

Forum List

Back