Lesbian Marrieds & Their 3 Adopted Kids Die. 3 Kids Still Missing

Do you think that it should be legal for adult siblings to consent to have sex together?

No. Because the majority finds that repugnant. Also, the majority finds two women as married repugnant, making men irrelevant in marriage/as father in the home to expected children. So, based on regulation of marriage and sex as repugnant to the majority, one is as illegal as the other.

You understand how the 14th Amendment on equality works, yes? Sexual orientation between consenting adults is sexual orientation between consenting adults. When both are equally repugnant to the majority regulation, you can't play favorites.

Last edited:
Do you think that it should be legal for adult siblings to consent to have sex together?

No. Because the majority finds that repugnant. .

Oh so you think that the only reason for it to be illegal is because the majority finds it repugnant? No other reason at all?

What if the majority finds contraception repugnant? What if the majority find mixed race couples marrying repugnant? What if the majority finds that books on human biology are repugnant? What if the majority finds that Fox news is repugnant?

Another Conservative unable to tell the difference between child rape- and consensual sex between adults.
Why are you so bigoted against a person's sexual preferences?

Why aren't you bigoted against child rape?
I asked you first. :)

I am proudly bigoted against child rapists. All rapists.

Why aren't you?
That wasn't the question. Let's try this again.

I am bigoted against anyone who is a rapist.

Why aren't you?

Why aren't you?

Why aren't you?
I am. Just confirming that you are a bigot by discriminating against the civil rights of people based on their sexual preferences.

Don't worry about it, everyone is a bigot. Bigotry is all the rage.

Why aren't you?

Why aren't you?
I am. Just confirming that you are a bigot by discriminating against the civil rights of people based on their sexual preferences.

Oh I am not discriminating against the civil rights of anyone.

Why do you think that a rapist has the civil right to rape someone?

Why aren't you?

Why aren't you?

You just said you were bigoted against certain people for their sexual preferences.

I'm a bigot loud and proud. You're a bigot soft and meek, my bigoted sister.

Why aren't you?

Why aren't you?

You just said you were bigoted against certain people for their sexual preferences.

You are a bigot loud and proud. Proudly defending the rights of rapists to rape.

Why aren't you?

You are a bigot loud and proud. Proudly defending the rights of rapists to rape.
Tee-hee. We bigots come in all stripes, don't we. :)

Let's lay this at the feet at liberals, after all, who came up with such nonsense of giving children to gays? Loving parents who can't have children? Ok, I know human parents have been guilty of destroying their offspring... That is one thing we NEED to give gay adoptive parents?
It’s nonsense to prohibit gays from adopting children; nonsense the creation of conservatives.

Indeed, it’s nonsense made even more ridiculous given the fact that gay Americans have their own children, are loving, responsible parents, and are perfectly capable of being loving, responsible adoptive parents.
All in all, too bad kids have to pay the price for political games. They deserve better.

In what looks to be murder/suicide, two lesbian marrieds, Jennifer & Sarah Hart from the Northwest drove their car off a cliff into the ocean. 3 of the 6 adopted kids' bodies & 2 adults found. 3 kids still missing & presumed dead.

Child in viral Portland police hug photo missing, 5 family members dead after California cliff crash

The family left home in a hurry just after a visit from child protective services and the sheriff. One of the lesbians had been convicted of domestic violence:

The three children killed weren't using safety equipment and "came out" of the vehicle at some point, the highway patrol said. The women were found inside.....Neighbors in Woodland told KOIN (6) they suspected the couple's children may have been abused.....A Clark County deputy had accompanied Cowlitz County Child Protective Services to the family's home Friday but nobody answered the door, Sgt. Brent Waddell, a Clark County Sheriff's Office spokesman, told The Oregonian/OregonLive on Wednesday....The women left in a hurry with all six kids shortly after the visit by CPS, a neighbor told KOIN.

Sarah Hart was convicted of domestic assault in Minnesota in 2011, court records show.
Domestic Violence Likely More Frequent for Same-Sex Couples - Northwestern Now

One of the children was in a viral video about "Black Lives Matter":

In 2014, a photograph of a tear-stricken Devonte hugging Sgt. Bret Barnum during a tense "Black Lives Matter" demonstration in downtown Portland went viral.

The photo, originally published by The Oregonian/OregonLive, was featured on NBC's "Today" show, ABC News, CBS News, MSNBC, Fox News, USA Today and Time.com. It reached No. 1 on the social-sharing website Reddit and got widespread Facebook attention.

Too bad kids' lives don't matter. Three of the children were ejected from the car when it landed upside down in the Pacific Ocean after being apparently driven into the sea. Authorities surmise they were not wearing seat belts. The case is still under investigation.
Oh, no! Straight couples do that too, ban heterosexual conservatives

Mother kills two kids, husband in murder-suicide

U.S. airman, wife and 2 young children dead in alleged murder-suicide, authorities say

Two children, parents dead in Pierce County murder-suicide

The difference is, when the authorities know that the normals providing the family structure are mentally ill, the children are removed. Children are not adopted into homes where mental illness is present. It's different when there are perverts supplying the family structure. The children are deliberately placed where both adults are mentally ill.

The difference is, when the authorities know that the normals providing the family structure are mentally ill, the children are removed. Children are not adopted into homes where mental illness is present. It's different when there are perverts supplying the family structure. The children are deliberately placed where both adults are mentally ill.

Exactly. Thank you for clarifying that so well with respect to this thread's title. It's why I chose the title to be how it is.

Why aren't you?

Tee-hee. We bigots come in all stripes, don't we. :)

Actually your type of bigot- the type that laughs at the idea of child rape- is rather distinct.

No indication that authorities are allowing anyone who is mentally ill to adopt- straight or gay.

If you are aware of any parents who has been diagnosed as mentally ill- and unsafe- being allowed to adopt- please report these people to the authorities.

Exactly. Thank you for clarifying that so well with respect to this thread's title. It's why I chose the title to be how it is.

You chose the title to be how it is as part of you never ending quest to foment hatred and bigotry towards gays and their children.

No indication that authorities are allowing anyone who is mentally ill to adopt- straight or gay.

If you are aware of any parents who has been diagnosed as mentally ill- and unsafe- being allowed to adopt- please report these people to the authorities.

That's the entire point. Children are being adopted into homes where both parties purporting to be parents are mentally ill and the law says that this aberration is perfectly fine. So, no one stands up for the children, If their homosexual parents do not kill them, they go out into the world as deranged adults, with the total agreement of the bizarrely bent legal system we have. Poor kids, getting killed is the best they could get. Or, live as fucked up adults spreading their mental sickness.

That's the entire point. Children are being adopted into homes where both parties purporting to be parents are mentally ill and the law says that this aberration is perfectly fine. So, no one stands up for the children, If their homosexual parents do not kill them, they go out into the world as deranged adults, with the total agreement of the bizarrely bent legal system we have. Poor kids, getting killed is the best they could get. Or, live as fucked up adults spreading their mental sickness.

Prior to 1973, both of these women would be denied adoption and admitted to an asylum. They would have been forcibly medicated. A diagnosis of homosexuality is a diagnosis of mental illness and a change in categories won't change that.

The driver was drinking & the lesbo passenger was doped on Benadryl along with two of the three kids. They're still awaiting results on the third kid found at the scene & the fourth that washed up later.

At least she had the decency to drug them before driving off the cliff. She prolly figured that there would be less fussing while she completed her plans.

Forum List

Back