Lesbian Teacher: How I convince kids to accept "gay marriage" starting at 4

Telling perverts to abstain from grooming my children isn't bigotry.
No, your bigotry runs a lot deeper than that. One isn't a pervert simply because they are GLBT.
That is your opinion, Renae - One I agree with, BUT THST is the whole problem / issue.
Koshergrl is entitled to her own opinion. She is entitled to teach her children whatever she believes, whatever her religious convictions lead her to believe. It's legal. It is her right.

Strong has the right to her opinion, as well; however, she does NOT have the right to push that opinion onto impressionable kids in direct conflict with the beliefs and values of the parents:

"Strong...focused her workshop on what she called the “power of conversation” for promoting LGBTQ issues in an elementary classroom."
- THIS is where she crossed the line. Teachers should TEACH, facts, figures, history, etc...NOT promote / advocate / push personal liberal social beliefs/opinions/agendas. Doing so is being an 'activist'.

This is nothing new - bomb-throwers like Bill Ayers finally realized that bombing his country and killing cops was never going to change the country...so he became an 'academic' where he could 'get the kids early', wile they were impressionable, and where he could 'program' them ... just like Strong is doing. There is no difference.

My granddaughter asked me why some people are left handed. Naturally, I did not answer. Left handed people are degenerate and perverted. If god had intended for people to be left handed, he would not have said that Jesus would sit on the right hand of god on judgement day. I told her to avoid such people unless she chose to bully them, which, of course, is appropriate.
I hope and pray that those let handed degenerates took their Godly beating with humility.

And this is all the language that pedos use, btw:

"Then she told the children: “We laugh together. We go grocery shopping together. I read to them. I tickle them, sometimes until they scream and laugh and when they cry, I hug them until they stop.”

Awesome. Tickling them until they scream and cry, and then hug them until they stop. Fascinating.

Lesbian teacher: How I convince kids to accept gay ‘marriage’, starting at 4 years old
Its a fucking disgrace.Those little bastards need to be taught how to hate before they get too old and catch GAY from a paedo in the changing rooms. It will be too late then..

And this is all the language that pedos use, btw:

"Then she told the children: “We laugh together. We go grocery shopping together. I read to them. I tickle them, sometimes until they scream and laugh and when they cry, I hug them until they stop.”

Awesome. Tickling them until they scream and cry, and then hug them until they stop. Fascinating.

Lesbian teacher: How I convince kids to accept gay ‘marriage’, starting at 4 years old
Its a fucking disgrace.Those little bastards need to be taught how to hate before they get too old and catch GAY from a paedo in the changing rooms. It will be too late then..

What's a disgrace is perverts like you thinking it is ok to talk to someone elses children about sexuality.
Here's a thought, ruin your own children; leave ours alone.

And just so we're clear...I have exactly zero tolerance for fags or closet fags like Taz, who regularly defend the sexual indoctrination of children when they are separated from their parents. You freaks are all about getting your soft, pasty, sticky hands on the children of other people, the younger the better, for the express purpose of teaching them that your twisted lifestyle is cool, and if they act like they like it, then they're cool, too.

Fuck that. I will start a war over it.

Sex is a normal part of human biology. It's you religious loons who made it some sort of shameful thing.

It is perversion. And we aren't going anywhere. Christians will ultimately be the ones who judge you, so you should be nice.

Christianity is slowly dying out. The number of people who consider themselves religious in North America and Europe are at an all time low.

And just so we're clear...I have exactly zero tolerance for fags or closet fags like Taz, who regularly defend the sexual indoctrination of children when they are separated from their parents. You freaks are all about getting your soft, pasty, sticky hands on the children of other people, the younger the better, for the express purpose of teaching them that your twisted lifestyle is cool, and if they act like they like it, then they're cool, too.

Sex is a normal part of human biology. It's you religious loons who made it some sort of shameful thing.

I agree on the biology thing.... I just don't agree with some teacher who probably struggles to teach things like English, thinking it is ok to talk to a 4 yo about homosexuality. Frankly, I raised my kids to respect everyone; I never once mentioned race, religion or sexuality. And fortunately my kids went to schools where the teachers didn't feel the need to bring this up either.

No, your bigotry runs a lot deeper than that. One isn't a pervert simply because they are GLBT.
That is your opinion, Renae - One I agree with, BUT THST is the whole problem / issue.
Koshergrl is entitled to her own opinion. She is entitled to teach her children whatever she believes, whatever her religious convictions lead her to believe. It's legal. It is her right.

Strong has the right to her opinion, as well; however, she does NOT have the right to push that opinion onto impressionable kids in direct conflict with the beliefs and values of the parents:

"Strong...focused her workshop on what she called the “power of conversation” for promoting LGBTQ issues in an elementary classroom."
- THIS is where she crossed the line. Teachers should TEACH, facts, figures, history, etc...NOT promote / advocate / push personal liberal social beliefs/opinions/agendas. Doing so is being an 'activist'.

This is nothing new - bomb-throwers like Bill Ayers finally realized that bombing his country and killing cops was never going to change the country...so he became an 'academic' where he could 'get the kids early', wile they were impressionable, and where he could 'program' them ... just like Strong is doing. There is no difference.
I agree those kids are too young.

However the approach of attacking GLBT as perverts doesn't do anything but diminish ones position. I'm a woman, married to a woman, raising kids.
We're about as conservative as you'll get in terms of God, Guns and Apple pie. We don't throw it in your face, we don't make a deal out of it, we're who we are. The hateful bigotry of some irks me.

However the approach of attacking GLBT as perverts doesn't do anything but diminish ones position. I'm a woman, married to a woman, raising kids.
We're about as conservative as you'll get in terms of God, Guns and Apple pie. We don't throw it in your face, we don't make a deal out of it, we're who we are. The hateful bigotry of some irks me.

Too young for what? I'm gay. I have two children. They started school at 3 1/2. They shouldn't talk about their two Moms?

You'll live. I have no problem with decent people doing their own thing. I have good friends, including lifelong friends, who are homosexual with children and I love them.

But homosexual ACTIVISTS who are indoctrinating young children...that's a whole different ballgame.

You'll live. I have no problem with decent people doing their own thing. I have good friends, including lifelong friends, who are homosexual with children and I love them.

But homosexual ACTIVISTS who are indoctrinating young children...that's a whole different ballgame.

Yeah...there is no reason four year old children are being exposed to this garbage

No I dont. I just don't want perverts grooming mybkids in preschool.

Yeah...there is no reason four year old children are being exposed to this garbage

People different than them? Yeah, that's terrible. :rolleyes:

And this is precisely why most gays are Democrats despite likely benefiting more from the Republicans' economic policies.

Too young for what? I'm gay. I have two children. They started school at 3 1/2. They shouldn't talk about their two Moms?
IT's NOT THAT. Let parents handle that, when the kids are OLDER then you can discuss the fact there are differences. At that age, there is no reason to go beyond "Yes some people are different, that doesn't make them bad people, just different. I get why there are people upset, I just disagree with the degree of upset.

And this is precisely why most gays are Democrats despite likely benefiting more from the Republicans' economic policies.
I've always attributed it to group think. If you're GLBT you have to be Dem/liberal or you are ostracized. I'm just not a single issue voter and I love my country and personal responsibility far to much to cast my lot with the left.

Forum List

Back