Lesbian Teacher: How I convince kids to accept "gay marriage" starting at 4

Are other teachers free then to 'teach' whatever topics they want?

Should Billy Bob teach the finer points of handguns, hunting and survivalism?

Should a Catholic teacher teach that abortion is killing babies?

Want to make it part of the curriculum, that's one thing, but allowing any teacher to just decide they can/should/will 'teach' whatever they want because of their personal belief system, whatever it is, is a slippery slope indeed.

What is being "taught" by a teacher saying "I'm gay"?

Is that all she did?

It would seem not.

Then tell us exactly what she "taught".
That homosexuality is normal. It is a perversion.
You call it perversion because you are ignorant, some may also call muslims terrorist, Mexicans Illegals, or Catholics pediphiles... Thats fine if you want to act that way behind closed doors, but it aint gonna fly in public schools. If you have a problem with it then home school your kids and teach them how to be a degenerate like their parents... or better yet move to another country that accepts discrimination. Nobody will miss your kind here.
It is perversion. And we aren't going anywhere. Christians will ultimately be the ones who judge you, so you should be nice.

Want to make it part of the curriculum, that's one thing, but allowing any teacher to just decide they can/should/will 'teach' whatever they want because of their personal belief system, whatever it is, is a slippery slope indeed.
Apples and Oranges... Try using realistic comparisons next time. We are talking about children being exposed to what other children are either living with at home (with LBGT) parents, or what some may be going through in a few years. Children shouldn't be seeing this stuff and scratching their head, vomiting in their mouths, and then bullying the "different" kids in school. Explaining that people have families with two moms or dads is not politicizing an issue like your guns and abortion examples, its a real life situation that children face in school.
\

boloney. this is a politically charged subject as well, like it or not.

and my main point, again, is that this is not something any single teacher should be deciding.

just because you may agree with her position doesn't mean that what she did, in the context of just deciding on her own to forward an agenda within a public school, is correct, or should be tolerated.

for the umpteenth time in this thread. this would be fine if taken through proper channels and implemented as part of approved curriculum. without that approval she has no right to do this.

Apples and Oranges... Try using realistic comparisons next time. We are talking about children being exposed to what other children are either living with at home (with LBGT) parents, or what some may be going through in a few years. Children shouldn't be seeing this stuff and scratching their head, vomiting in their mouths, and then bullying the "different" kids in school. Explaining that people have families with two moms or dads is not politicizing an issue like your guns and abortion examples, its a real life situation that children face in school.
\

boloney. this is a politically charged subject as well, like it or not.

and my main point, again, is that this is not something any single teacher should be deciding.

just because you may agree with her position doesn't mean that what she did, in the context of just deciding on her own to forward an agenda within a public school, is correct, or should be tolerated.

for the umpteenth time in this thread. this would be fine if taken through proper channels and implemented as part of approved curriculum. without that approval she has no right to do this.
OR if the teacher takes the topic to the parents and asks them how they would like to deal with it, if it ever comes up.

Which of course it's really unlikely to unless the teacher inappropriately broaches the subject, or slobbers on her main squeeze in the classroom. Which is also inappropriate, though she probably has already written the script for that performance...

What is being "taught" by a teacher saying "I'm gay"?

Is that all she did?

It would seem not.

You call it perversion because you are ignorant, some may also call muslims terrorist, Mexicans Illegals, or Catholics pediphiles... Thats fine if you want to act that way behind closed doors, but it aint gonna fly in public schools. If you have a problem with it then home school your kids and teach them how to be a degenerate like their parents... or better yet move to another country that accepts discrimination. Nobody will miss your kind here.
It is perversion. And we aren't going anywhere. Christians will ultimately be the ones who judge you, so you should be nice.
The judgement of Christians is what's destroying the religion... Isn't it in your doctrine that only God can judge? Christian are supposed to "love thy neighbor"

Wearing a short skirt is the equal of fucking a man's ass.
Is that all she did?

It would seem not.

The judgement of Christians is what's destroying the religion... Isn't it in your doctrine that only God can judge? Christian are supposed to "love thy neighbor"

Only God judges faith.
I love my neighbors. That doesn't mean I will let them groom my children.

In her own words, this pervert has taken it upon herself to teach 4 year olds to accept gay marriage.

It would be appropriate to take her out to the schoolyard and horsewhip her.

There will be a prayer meeting tonight at 10 PM. Bring your torches and Bibles.

Do you really need a Bible to tell you that homosexuality is abnormal?

Not at all, Tipsy. I depend on YOU to be my moral compass!
As you don't have one of your own. Poor guy.

There is really no need for it. There are always people like you to give me direction on moral issues! Sometimes, however, I have to turn off my monitor when you are posting if my granddaughter gets close enough to read your posts....

In her own words, this pervert has taken it upon herself to teach 4 year olds to accept gay marriage.

Perfect.

The natives have a travelling whip woman (or man) who moves around the different settlements. Parents don't hit their kids, they just wait for the whipman and tell him everything the kid has done wrong since the last time the whipman was there. Then the kids get it, lol.

We should have something like that for teachers.

Actually, it used to be that teachers were generally pretty young, and the parents had a fairly free hand in disciplining them.

When I went to gradeschool, there were rooms that still had paddle boards, and they were impressive.I attended school in the 70s-80s so by that time spanking was generally frowned upon.

But one of our teachers in the..I want to say..fourth...grade did spank a boy. His father went ballistic, they had a board meeting, and he agreed that he would hold them harmless if he was allowed to spank the teacher hahahahahahaha. ...AND THAT'S WHAT THEY DID. I remember when we were talking about it, I think it was in the news....

Oh but I digress. The teacher wasn't fired, either.

I get a kick out of people being so self righteous and judgmental about homosexuality. They really are obsessed with what goes on in other people's bedrooms. But, that is only part of their derangement. Another part of their obsession is the need to find a group of people of whom they can claim moral superiority. Third, they demand the right to criminalize inferior people, by assigning to the government the power to prosecute them. This would, of course, make the government the enforcer of morality, within their own definition...no one else's. This was the way things worked during the dark ages. The church had ecclesiastical courts, which condemned witches and heretics, under the Inquisition. After being found guilty, the church claimed that their hands were not bloody, because they turned the wicked over to the government for execution, rather than do it themselves. So many want to return to the good old days! North Carolina and Mississippi are having to learn all over again that it is not the year of 1500 AD. In fact, it is not even 1960, and I hesitate to burst anyone's bubble, but Ozzie and Harriet didn't REALLY sleep in separate beds, and Ricky was paying prostitutes when he was 15 years old.

I guess that the funniest part of all this is what I call the ostrich syndrome. if you kid sees something that prompts a question, don't answer it. If you don't acknowledge that something exists, it simply disappears!

Excellent post.

RWNJ fascist fundie thumpers want govt to control other people's behavior but can't see what the ultimate result of that is.

Or, they do see it and it's what they want.

There will be a prayer meeting tonight at 10 PM. Bring your torches and Bibles.

Do you really need a Bible to tell you that homosexuality is abnormal?

Not at all, Tipsy. I depend on YOU to be my moral compass!
As you don't have one of your own. Poor guy.

There is really no need for it. There are always people like you to give me direction on moral issues! Sometimes, however, I have to turn off my monitor when you are posting if my granddaughter gets close enough to read your posts....

Yep. I wouldn't want young kids to be exposed to the insanity we see here.

Perfect.

The natives have a travelling whip woman (or man) who moves around the different settlements. Parents don't hit their kids, they just wait for the whipman and tell him everything the kid has done wrong since the last time the whipman was there. Then the kids get it, lol.

Actually, it used to be that teachers were generally pretty young, and the parents had a fairly free hand in disciplining them.

When I went to gradeschool, there were rooms that still had paddle boards, and they were impressive.I attended school in the 70s-80s so by that time spanking was generally frowned upon.

But one of our teachers in the..I want to say..fourth...grade did spank a boy. His father went ballistic, they had a board meeting, and he agreed that he would hold them harmless if he was allowed to spank the teacher hahahahahahaha. ...AND THAT'S WHAT THEY DID. I remember when we were talking about it, I think it was in the news....

You two are sickos.

I get a kick out of people being so self righteous and judgmental about homosexuality. They really are obsessed with what goes on in other people's bedrooms. But, that is only part of their derangement. Another part of their obsession is the need to find a group of people of whom they can claim moral superiority. Third, they demand the right to criminalize inferior people, by assigning to the government the power to prosecute them. This would, of course, make the government the enforcer of morality, within their own definition...no one else's. This was the way things worked during the dark ages. The church had ecclesiastical courts, which condemned witches and heretics, under the Inquisition. After being found guilty, the church claimed that their hands were not bloody, because they turned the wicked over to the government for execution, rather than do it themselves. So many want to return to the good old days! North Carolina and Mississippi are having to learn all over again that it is not the year of 1500 AD. In fact, it is not even 1960, and I hesitate to burst anyone's bubble, but Ozzie and Harriet didn't REALLY sleep in separate beds, and Ricky was paying prostitutes when he was 15 years old.

I guess that the funniest part of all this is what I call the ostrich syndrome. if you kid sees something that prompts a question, don't answer it. If you don't acknowledge that something exists, it simply disappears!

Excellent post.

RWNJ fascist fundie thumpers want govt to control other people's behavior but can't see what the ultimate result of that is.

That is why the federal government should remain out of the matter… And it should never be brought up in schools except for those who sign their kids up for it...

Perfect.

My great grandmother was known for two things a diminutive stature, she was less than 5 feet tall, and a firey temper. A school master unfairly disciplined her son. She hitched up the buck board, went to school and called that schoolmaster out. She whipped him with her horsewhip so badly it nearly killed him.

When I was in school, I beat up the teachers on my own.

Someone needs to take this degenerate aside and explain the facts of life. You do not groom children into accepting the homosexual lifestyle.

Excellent post.

That is why the federal government should remain out of the matter… And it should never be brought up in schools except for those who sign their kids up for it...

You say govt should stay out but you don't mean it. If you did, you would say the same about marriage equality and abortion.

The likes of the drunk doctor/atty/dog washer and the fake Jew would be more comfortable in the Dark Ages so they could horsewhip epileptics and chain them to walls in the cellar.

Or, they could just go join ISIS and torture/kill anyone they don't like.

Perfect.

My great grandmother was known for two things a diminutive stature, she was less than 5 feet tall, and a firey temper. A school master unfairly disciplined her son. She hitched up the buck board, went to school and called that schoolmaster out. She whipped him with her horsewhip so badly it nearly killed him.

When I was in school, I beat up the teachers on my own.

Someone needs to take this degenerate aside and explain the facts of life. You do not groom children into accepting the homosexual lifestyle.

"When I was in school, I beat up the teachers on my own."

You're lying of course, but why didn't you just throw them off the roof?

:bsflag:

Forum List

Back