Lesbian Teacher: How I convince kids to accept "gay marriage" starting at 4

Are other teachers free then to 'teach' whatever topics they want?

Should Billy Bob teach the finer points of handguns, hunting and survivalism?

Should a Catholic teacher teach that abortion is killing babies?

Want to make it part of the curriculum, that's one thing, but allowing any teacher to just decide they can/should/will 'teach' whatever they want because of their personal belief system, whatever it is, is a slippery slope indeed.
Apples and Oranges... Try using realistic comparisons next time. We are talking about children being exposed to what other children are either living with at home (with LBGT) parents, or what some may be going through in a few years. Children shouldn't be seeing this stuff and scratching their head, vomiting in their mouths, and then bullying the "different" kids in school. Explaining that people have families with two moms or dads is not politicizing an issue like your guns and abortion examples, its a real life situation that children face in school.
\

boloney. this is a politically charged subject as well, like it or not.

and my main point, again, is that this is not something any single teacher should be deciding.

just because you may agree with her position doesn't mean that what she did, in the context of just deciding on her own to forward an agenda within a public school, is correct, or should be tolerated.

for the umpteenth time in this thread. this would be fine if taken through proper channels and implemented as part of approved curriculum. without that approval she has no right to do this.
It doesn't have to be part of a curriculum to be discussed in school... My girl is a school counselor and deals with the social and emotional health of students from K-8. So many situations come up that are situational whether it be helping kids understand divorce, a new student that is muslim, a student that has gay parents, eating disorders or a teacher that happens to be gay. These are all things that are real and part of these kids lives while they are in school. There is nothing wrong with having talks with children about the things they are faced with that they may not understand. I feel sorry for the kid that makes a friend that has gay parents and when they go home are told that their new friend is living with pervert homo's, it is just plain wrong... All you bigots on this thread that are posting these disgusting prejudicial comments, you should be ashamed of yourselves... Yall are the problem.

Want to make it part of the curriculum, that's one thing, but allowing any teacher to just decide they can/should/will 'teach' whatever they want because of their personal belief system, whatever it is, is a slippery slope indeed.
Apples and Oranges... Try using realistic comparisons next time. We are talking about children being exposed to what other children are either living with at home (with LBGT) parents, or what some may be going through in a few years. Children shouldn't be seeing this stuff and scratching their head, vomiting in their mouths, and then bullying the "different" kids in school. Explaining that people have families with two moms or dads is not politicizing an issue like your guns and abortion examples, its a real life situation that children face in school.
\

and my main point, again, is that this is not something any single teacher should be deciding.

just because you may agree with her position doesn't mean that what she did, in the context of just deciding on her own to forward an agenda within a public school, is correct, or should be tolerated.

for the umpteenth time in this thread. this would be fine if taken through proper channels and implemented as part of approved curriculum. without that approval she has no right to do this.
It doesn't have to be part of a curriculum to be discussed in school... My girl is a school counselor and deals with the social and emotional health of students from K-8. So many situations come up that are situational whether it be helping kids understand divorce, a new student that is muslim, a student that has gay parents, eating disorders or a teacher that happens to be gay. These are all things that are real and part of these kids lives while they are in school. There is nothing wrong with having talks with children about the things they are faced with that they may not understand. I feel sorry for the kid that makes a friend that has gay parents and when they go home are told that their new friend is living with pervert homo's, it is just plain wrong... All you bigots on this thread that are posting these disgusting prejudicial comments, you should be ashamed of yourselves... Yall are the problem.

The children are four years old, far too young to be exposed to this crap

\

Why would a child choose to make a friend of a child that lives with perverts? Surely the kid would be taught to be discerning when making friends.

But then again, shouldn't tolerance be a part of the curriculum? I mean, it's essential to avoid bullying in schools, for a start.

Behavior management isn't necessarily a part of the curriculum, but teachers will teach what they feel is necessary to get kids to behave.

Should teachers no teach kids to cover their mouth to cough because it isn't on the curriculum?

Now you've found a great slippery slope.

Then make it part of the curriculum. I've got no issues there, and stated so initially.

I do have problems with some individual teacher taking it upon themselves, as I would if a Mormon decided to teach polygamy. Or a kkk member decided to teach whatever nonsense they teach.

Put it to the school board first. Allow the parents to decide.

Really this should be a question of how the country wants to move forwards. In theory people should want tolerance and that kind of thing. The reality is that the right often make it political because they know tolerance reduces their appeal.

Well we can move the goalposts wherever we'd so desire I imagine, but that's not what the discussion was about and certainly not any of my comments....

You made the comment that it should be for the school to decide where to go. I disagree, I think it's for the country to decide.

Is this moving the goalposts? No, it isn't. It's making the goalposts permanent.

But then again, shouldn't tolerance be a part of the curriculum? I mean, it's essential to avoid bullying in schools, for a start.

Behavior management isn't necessarily a part of the curriculum, but teachers will teach what they feel is necessary to get kids to behave.

Should teachers no teach kids to cover their mouth to cough because it isn't on the curriculum?

Then make it part of the curriculum. I've got no issues there, and stated so initially.

I do have problems with some individual teacher taking it upon themselves, as I would if a Mormon decided to teach polygamy. Or a kkk member decided to teach whatever nonsense they teach.

Really this should be a question of how the country wants to move forwards. In theory people should want tolerance and that kind of thing. The reality is that the right often make it political because they know tolerance reduces their appeal.

All for tolerance, not for acceptance. It is not about how a country moves, it is about liberty and life and living your life as a productive person and not have to accept everyone else's lifestyle.

Well we can move the goalposts wherever we'd so desire I imagine, but that's not what the discussion was about and certainly not any of my comments....

You made the comment that it should be for the school to decide where to go. I disagree, I think it's for the country to decide.

Is this moving the goalposts? No, it isn't. It's making the goalposts permanent.

The country didn't decide anything. An individual teacher did. After discussing that issue you made this statement, which I equated to moving the goalposts as it simply established a basis of 'i think it should be so that people should want this' rather than addressing anything that was actually being discussed. Call it whatever you'd like but it wasn't even really a reply, but a statement.

Stating that established protocols for curriculum should be followed shouldn't be in any way controversial either, so I understand why you moved those goalposts....

\

There's a difference between a discussion and a concerted, planned program.

Nice ad hominem with the bigot label also. You may feel free to go fuck yourself. I have not advocated bigotry. Period. Common sense adherence to some protocol for introduction of a program like this isn't bigotry and if you think it is it is only because you know you're wrong and can do no better than reaching for your label card.

Lesbian teacher: How I convince kids to accept gay ‘marriage’, starting at 4 years old

Disgusting bitch. So glad I am very involved in my kids schooling....this shit would have been stopped before it started.
My wife and I approve that she's trying to help spread tolerance, but 4 is way too young to discuss such.
Her job is to not spread "tolerance" its to teach the basic educational tools kids need. Forcing pro homosexual propaganda on them is NOT it. If any teacher did this crap to my kids I would have their license. :)
Hate filled ignorance needs to be stamped out. But 4 is too young to discuss such.
Not your choice or option to FORCE YOUR views on ANY child. Its the PARENTS job to raise children not YOURS to create good little drones.
It has NOTHING to do with teaching kids math,science,reading,social studies etc. Its social engineering at its best.

Is it social engineering when kids learn about MLK Jr? Is it social engineering when kids learn blacks were once counted as 3/5 of a person for the Census. Is it social engineering when schools talk about Asian-Americans being put in American concentration camps during WWII?
That would be called HISTORY....no surprise you don't comprehend that and as far as I know my daughter who is finished 3rd grade knows about marchin lootin coon but she knows the TRUTH.
No one asked Muslims to come here...they can leave.

I feel the same way about bigots like yourself
I am merely saying the things that were COMMON SENSE LOGIC from the founding fathers that liberal bitches such as yourself have pissed away....No surprise you cry about it. Need your safe space?

The country didn't decide anything. An individual teacher did. After discussing that issue you made this statement, which I equated to moving the goalposts as it simply established a basis of 'i think it should be so that people should want this' rather than addressing anything that was actually being discussed. Call it whatever you'd like but it wasn't even really a reply, but a statement.

Stating that established protocols for curriculum should be followed shouldn't be in any way controversial either, so I understand why you moved those goalposts....

I know what happened. I wasn't commenting on what happened, but on what I believe should happen, as you had done.

So if I moved the goalposts, then you clearly did, as I merely made my thoughts known on what you had said. Jeez.

I am merely saying the things that were COMMON SENSE LOGIC from the founding fathers that liberal bitches such as yourself have pissed away....No surprise you cry about it. Need your safe space?

I'm not a liberal. I simply have a live and let live attitude and don't hate people for being different than me the way you do.

I'm not a liberal. I simply have a live and let live attitude and don't hate people for being different than me the way you do.
YOU may have a live and let live attitude but 99% of the world doesn't and that's NOT how the world works. Life is a constant battle and struggle living and let living is not going to work. Simple as that. There are borders and rules and laws for a reason destroying those things turns a homogeneous society into a cesspool of shit and crime.

I know what happened. I wasn't commenting on what happened, but on what I believe should happen, as you had done.

So if I moved the goalposts, then you clearly did, as I merely made my thoughts known on what you had said. Jeez.

So you think a teacher should be able to advocate in an organised fashion such as this whatever they'd like, as long as the country thinks it's ok.

I'll shelve the obvious 'but that's not the system' as you're then saying, I think, that you don't care if that's the system or not.

I guess I'm wondering then how it's decided what's ok and what isn't according to the country if that's the new system. If it's popular? If it's ________? What?

I don't see any logical means of implementing this methodology going forward, and I'm actually being serious, as I don't see a methodology. I guess that's where I'm just baffled that anyone could argue that, as it isn't even clear what is being argued for.

So you think a teacher should be able to advocate in an organised fashion such as this whatever they'd like, as long as the country thinks it's ok.

I'll shelve the obvious 'but that's not the system' as you're then saying, I think, that you don't care if that's the system or not.

I guess I'm wondering then how it's decided what's ok and what isn't according to the country if that's the new system. If it's popular? If it's ________? What?

I don't see any logical means of implementing this methodology going forward, and I'm actually being serious, as I don't see a methodology. I guess that's where I'm just baffled that anyone could argue that, as it isn't even clear what is being argued for.

What?

Did you read what I wrote?

I said the country should decide the direction it wants to go in. Tolerance or intolerance, skills or lack of skills, whatever.

Therefore the education community can then get together and work out how best to implement teaching students in this manner. I didn't say it was the system. I said this is how it should be.

How do we decide what is okay and what isn't okay? Well that's a question. There are many ways of doing such a thing. In the US partisan politics has got to such a point where it's be almost impossible to come to a consensus.

Saying that most people support the constitution and the constitution states that people can do what they like as long as it doesn't harm other people, and within the laws. So, that's a good place to start, you'd have thought.

There isn't a methodology, the US is slipping down a slope into an abyss because the people can't decide anything. So everything is just going into some kind of chaos with each side ripping it apart and trying to mold it into something they want, and it turning into an ugly monster.

If the people want the US to move forwards, they're going to have to learn to cooperate together and move towards something useful.

My granddaughter asked me why some people are left handed. Naturally, I did not answer. Left handed people are degenerate and perverted. If god had intended for people to be left handed, he would not have said that Jesus would sit on the right hand of god on judgement day. I told her to avoid such people unless she chose to bully them, which, of course, is appropriate.
Are you really comparing sexual perversion with left handedness? Do left handed teachers try to make all children left handed?

Nope and thats why its comparable unless you're saying gays are trying to convert children by existing
This teacher went beyond just existing. She was actively grooming these children.
You two with all this "grooming" talk... I know it makes you think you are making a good point, but most of us chuckle at the stupidity of the statement.

The quickest way to not live is to fuck with someone else's kids.

Last edited:
Again, if this country, in an appeasement move (which would never happen), accepted the Muslim culture of grown men having sex with little boys, and your little boy's teacher began 'programing' him by teaching him how 'acceptable' it was and how it is wrong to say differently, how many people advocating on the behalf of this teacher would defend 'this' teacher?

If teachers in the classroom began teaching the value of life and how abortions are wrong, that anyone who say differently are wrong, liberals would go ape-shite and demand the teacher be fired. WHY? Because the message with which THAT teacher would be filling the kids' heads would be against THEIR beliefs and agendas.

If this teacher was teaching the kids that sexual preference was and individual and the acceptance of that individual choices as 'right' or 'wrong' is also a INDIVIDUAL'S choice...or even if A TEACHER WOULD BE TEACHING THE KIDS THAT SAME-SEX MARRIAGES/UNIONS IS not 'ACCEPTABLE' - doing the opposite of what THIS teacher is doing - liberals would be going ape-shite.

BOTTOM LINE: 'Programing' children is only ok if what is being taught / injected into their little impressionable minds is what LIBERALS think is acceptable.
You should rethink that statement... all 3 of your examples are against the law and rejected from our society. The teacher taught nothing about sex... Children grow up to be gay, children have parents that are gay... Having a conversation about this reality, which is legal and accepted in our society so the kids are not scared or confused or bully's about it is perfectly ok

Telling perverts to abstain from grooming my children isn't bigotry.
No, your bigotry runs a lot deeper than that. One isn't a pervert simply because they are GLBT.
That is your opinion, Renae - One I agree with, BUT THST is the whole problem / issue.
Koshergrl is entitled to her own opinion. She is entitled to teach her children whatever she believes, whatever her religious convictions lead her to believe. It's legal. It is her right.

Strong has the right to her opinion, as well; however, she does NOT have the right to push that opinion onto impressionable kids in direct conflict with the beliefs and values of the parents:

"Strong...focused her workshop on what she called the “power of conversation” for promoting LGBTQ issues in an elementary classroom."
- THIS is where she crossed the line. Teachers should TEACH, facts, figures, history, etc...NOT promote / advocate / push personal liberal social beliefs/opinions/agendas. Doing so is being an 'activist'.

This is nothing new - bomb-throwers like Bill Ayers finally realized that bombing his country and killing cops was never going to change the country...so he became an 'academic' where he could 'get the kids early', wile they were impressionable, and where he could 'program' them ... just like Strong is doing. There is no difference.
I agree those kids are too young.

However the approach of attacking GLBT as perverts doesn't do anything but diminish ones position. I'm a woman, married to a woman, raising kids.
We're about as conservative as you'll get in terms of God, Guns and Apple pie. We don't throw it in your face, we don't make a deal out of it, we're who we are. The hateful bigotry of some irks me.
The age of the children is definitely something that can be debated, however, the fact that one of the kids said he wanted to vomit in his mouth when he heard that the teacher had a wife, means something. If they didn't have that conversation how do you think things would have played out at recess when the new kid in school talked about her two moms? Food for thought...

Forum List

Back